NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Frangalicious42;371050 said:
Socials 17's took control of the batting today against trinners with Haydn Love making a good 101* and great bowling by eamon scott i may say, had me jumpin out me boots at one stage :)

Two good scores in two weeks now., he's going well.

Rivergum made 8/157 against Keon Park, Young made a good 51 and Cattolico smashed them with 54*. Breheny with a solid duck:p!

Leigh Mccann (spelling?), bowled well.

Frangalicious42;371066 said:
very good breheny, good observance ;)

I like to state the obvious, but I wasn't sure if Hayden could put two pretty good scores together in a row (I havn't seen him bat all that much), he certainly proved me wrong, and good on him.

Is he bottom age 17s?

breeno;371067 said:
I like to state the obvious, but I wasn't sure if Hayden could put two pretty good scores together in a row (I havn't seen him bat all that much), he certainly proved me wrong, and good on him.

Is he bottom age 17s?

yea m8 bottom age, gun bat i reckon, oi breheny seriously not havin a go at all, but yous have to work on ya bowlin lol, you's have got like no1 thats like a gun bowler

Frangalicious42;371069 said:
yea m8 bottom age, gun bat i reckon, oi breheny seriously not havin a go at all, but yous have to work on ya bowlin lol, you's have got like no1 thats like a gun bowler

He's going really well for a bottom ager.

Not taking it as an offense, but I don't think so. We havn't got a freak bowler, but we run pretty deep with good bowlers.

Baring, Good bowler; even better batsman.
Young, plays in our ones as a bowler.
Mcauley, was invited to Cowboys this year as a bowler.
Cattolico, has opened for us for a few years now.
Me, average.
Josh (can't spell his last name), decent spinner.
Komen, I think he goes alright, was Cowboys last year as an opener.

I think we've got enough to be honest.

breeno;371071 said:
He's going really well for a bottom ager.

Not taking it as an offense, but I don't think so. We havn't got a freak bowler, but we run pretty deep with good bowlers.

Baring, Good bowler; even better batsman.
Young, plays in our ones as a bowler.
Mcauley, was invited to Cowboys this year as a bowler.
Cattolico, has opened for us for a few years now.
Me, average.
Josh (can't spell his last name), decent spinner.
Komen, I think he goes alright, was Cowboys last year as an opener.

I think we've got enough to be honest.

and also it says baring went not out last week, i got him out last over!! lol
youngs more of a batter to me, mcauley can bowl but not that quick, like he got me out but then again thats me i just try and smash the cover off every ball, didnt face cattolico, you , josh or komen

Frangalicious42;371072 said:
and also it says baring went not out last week, i got him out last over!! lol
youngs more of a batter to me, mcauley can bowl but not that quick, like he got me out but then again thats me i just try and smash the cover off every ball, didnt face cattolico, you , josh or komen

Apparently it doesn't count when we've passed the runs, and we'd just passed them when he went out.

I think Young's equally good at both, but everyone has different views.

McAuley's not quick, but he moves it a bit and is pretty accurate, I think it works for him as batsmen try to get a hold of him.

Catt got injured after his 3rd or 4th over last week, and I was injured the whole match.

HOWWZZAAT;371122 said:
since wen did S.Jenkins learn how 2 bat he wat a hack last year and now hes up his game the strathy boys look red hot in div 2
cameron looking good, rolled cobras for 100 od,
looks like strathy and cameron to fight it out

breeno;371065 said:
Rivergum made 8/157 against Keon Park, Young made a good 51 and Cattolico smashed them with 54*. Breheny with a solid duck:p!

Leigh Mccann (spelling?), bowled well.

correct on the spelling mate :p
yer young batted well and so did cottolico but he should of been out a lil earlier after hitting the stumps and the bails not falling but that's cricket i guess
should be a close finish next week.

outiez;371154 said:
correct on the spelling mate :p
yer young batted well and so did cottolico but he should of been out a lil earlier after hitting the stumps and the bails not falling but that's cricket i guess
should be a close finish next week.

Yeah, Cattolico got a little lucky, but he played well to keep us in the game.

Should be an interesting match.

luke1993;371136 said:
cameron looking good, rolled cobras for 100 od,
looks like strathy and cameron to fight it out
yeah and strathy had a gud performance round 1 with a nice 86 run win against dennis/ycw and now strathy is sittin 3/209 with J.Harvey making an unbeaten 74 and S.Jenkins an unbeaten 42 against lalor warriors

HOWWZZAAT;371161 said:
yeah and strathy had a gud performance round 1 with a nice 86 run win against dennis/ycw and now strathy is sittin 3/209 with J.Harvey making an unbeaten 74 and S.Jenkins an unbeaten 42 against lalor warriors

i would not look at any scores from the dennis/ycw game ,
they are very very bad,

Back