NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

FoUr MoRe;380160 said:
you calling me spud or yourself spud? yourself i hope. congrtats on the best bowling attack. wish it well in future. do they play with the big boys to or just juniors?

over half the team has played a grade how many of your players have played a grade champ? 0 because your club will never make a grade ;)

Frangalicious42;380161 said:
over half the team has played a grade how many of your players have played a grade champ? 0 because your club will never make a grade ;)

Actually, Simon has played 1s with Bundoora, which I'm pretty sure is in DVCA's A grade, and Jesse plays district (which most would recognise as better than A grade at club level), so 2.

EDIT: Just relax guys, let your cricket do the talking.

Frangalicious42;380161 said:

you are a dipstick. shooting your mouth again. should of been relegated last year mate, saved by symapthy. we will wipe the table with you next year

FoUr MoRe;380162 said:
you are a dipstick. shooting your mouth again. should of been relegated last year mate, saved by symapthy. we will wipe the table with you next year

No hope lol, we'll be sittin comfortably there next year and plenty of years to come son, and you's will be the runners-up of quick shield every year look forward to quick shield next year, because the juniors are the future of our a grade side, i still havent gotten a name, cat-tolico got your tounge son? becuase he's the one doin all your work down there.

breeno;380163 said:
Actually, Simon has played 1s with Bundoora, which I'm pretty sure is in DVCA's A grade, and Jesse plays district (which most would recognise as better than A grade at club level), so 2.

EDIT: Just relax guys, let your cricket do the talking.

fineee, if i have to let my cricket do the talking i will. geez pulled my leg breeno

FoUr MoRe;380162 said:

But Baseballers are the team that is going to get relegated!!!!!!:eek:

Frangalicious42;380166 said:
No hope lol, we'll be sittin comfortably there next year and plenty of years to come son, and you's will be the runners-up of quick shield every year look forward to quick shield next year, because the juniors are the future of our a grade side, i still havent gotten a name, cat-tolico got your tounge son? becuase he's the one doin all your work down there.

Jesse, Youngy and Simon have gone alright too.

I am now pumped for when we play socials, hopefully a repeat result of round 1 good game that, francis played 2 shots and then went out to a 12 year old! gun!

Frangalicious42;380171 said:
arguable, gimme your thoughts of this years best team by the performances of 17's div 1 players, junior and senior games

Ah, it's too late to be trolling through stats of both juniors and seniors. I might throw one up tomorrow or Sunday, especially since a few in our juniors comp play in other leagues for seniors? Just an all NMCA side then?

You'd think players like Sortino, Jesse, Young, Love, Maratos would be shoe ins.

What's yours?

breeno;380173 said:
Ah, it's too late to be trolling through stats of both juniors and seniors. I might throw one up tomorrow or Sunday, especially since a few in our juniors comp play in other leagues for seniors? Just an all NMCA side then?

You'd think players like Sortino, Jesse, Young, Love, Maratos would be shoe ins.

What's yours?

yea i'd say so especially with sortinos 5 tonight also i reckon khan, wilson from druids is a good bowler, and pisano isnt too bad from keon

Frangalicious42;380171 said:
arguable, gimme your thoughts of this years best team by the performances of 17's div 1 players, junior and senior games

so its come to my attention that you are a freak player and there is no point arguing with a 9 year old stuck in a 17 year olds body. we will be doing our best to win the flag this year and make it up to A Grade. my names matt perri by the way if you wanted to know so badly.

FoUr MoRe;380175 said:
so its come to my attention that you are a freak player and there is no point arguing with a 9 year old stuck in a 17 year olds body. we will be doing our best to win the flag this year and make it up to A Grade. my names matt perri by the way if you wanted to know so badly.

What are you doin on the juniors one then, please make your way to the seniors page, you obviously finished juniors in the 05/06 season

Frangalicious42;380174 said:
yea i'd say so especially with sortinos 5 tonight also i reckon khan, wilson from druids is a good bowler, and pisano isnt too bad from keon

Yeah, might be better to do a "best batsman and bowler from each club" kind of thing, from experience of course.

Rivergum:

Bat: Jesse
Ball: Baring

Baseballers:

Bat: Sortino (although he's struggled this year, against us he was their best bat I think)
Ball: Sortino

KP:

Bat: Pisano
Ball: McCann

Socials:

Bat: Love
Ball: I didn't see too much of their bowling to be honest. Simmons is the biggest name with the ball though.

Holy Trinity:

Bat: Maratos
Ball: Eamon

Druids:

Bat: Halabi (from what I see though he hasn't played many matches, but he played against us).
Ball: Papadopolous

Frangalicious42;380176 said:
What are you doin on the juniors one then, please make your way to the seniors page, you obviously finished juniors in the 05/06 season

im the kookas number 1 fan!!!!! theres no talk on senior one so i got bored. i like being a kid. dont i DY13?!?!

FoUr MoRe;380178 said:
im the kookas number 1 fan!!!!! theres no talk on senior one so i got bored. i like being a kid. dont i DY13?!?!

haha yeh just ask scott morely!

breeno;380177 said:
Yeah, might be better to do a "best batsman and bowler from each club" kind of thing, from experience of course.

Rivergum:

Bat: Jesse
Ball: Baring

Baseballers:

Bat: Sortino (although he's struggled this year, against us he was their best bat I think)
Ball: Sortino

KP:

Socials:

Ball: I didn't see too much of their bowling to be honest. Simmons is the biggest name with the ball though.

Holy Trinity:

Ball: Eamon

Druids:

Bat: Halabi (from what I see though he hasn't played many matches, but he played against us).
Ball: Papadopolous

give ya mine i guess
rivergum
Bat: Baring(cause i only played against him not jesse)
Balll: McAuley

Ballers
Bat: Talwar
Ball: Khan

Keon Park

Druids
Bat: Wilson
Ball: Wilson

Trinity
Ball: Scott

Socials
Ball: Theres a few good bowlers, theres no really outstanders there all consistant.

breeno;380150 said:
I wouldn't take too much from it, they only had 8 players.

Heard Sorts bowled well, who else took wickets?

On another note, Love seems to be going alright. Any chance of people chucking up their thoughts on the best 5 batsmen and bowlers?

on your best five bats and bowlers

Bats: Hristovski
Love
Maratos
Khan
Francis(Not bein like cocky or anything but i cant think of anyone else)
Bowlers:
Scott
Sortino
Papadopoulos
Bromley
Wilson

Back