NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Frangalicious42;381232 said:
seriously why start something? just stupid. plain stupid.

quite like most things you say, especially what heslop quoted you saying.

Frangalicious42;381235 said:
pauly niklas took care of you today i heard ;) 8 i believe? district 4's? your a freak

A much better standard than anything we'd get in Jika though.

breeno;381237 said:
A much better standard than anything we'd get in Jika though.

nimal wickanamara hit me today in the scone twice breheny, no lid an all lol i was thinkin he dosent bowl too slow, lucky they just skimmed me head ;)

Frangalicious42;381238 said:
nimal wickanamara hit me today in the scone twice breheny, no lid an all lol i was thinkin he dosent bowl too slow, lucky they just skimmed me head ;)

I reckon if he got you good in the head you'd be in just a little bit of trouble. :p

pauly niklas took care of you today i heard ;) 8 i believe? district 4's? your a freak

Calm down Daniel. I reckon 4s would be around the same standard as A Grade now that Rosebank and Camrea have left.

water_boy;381328 said:
Calm down Daniel. I reckon 4s would be around the same standard as A Grade now that Rosebank and Camrea have left.

Yeah, probably went over the top when I said District 4s is much better, but some district teams 5ths are in other comps A grades.

That's right my stalker:) sounds like youse talk abit about me, if anyone got you out i wouldnt care, because thats what i expect. shame you werent at chelsworth park today.
you should just your mouth everything you say makes you look like a tool when you get wrecked and you try so hard to say all this stuff about me and it wont change anyones opinion of me they had before you said anything because no one actually pays any attention to what you say. put a bucket round your neck mate.

even though paul bowls about 45 km an hour he keeps tossing it up there, i hit him over his head for 4 but he kept putting it up there and took a great catch to have me caught and bowled. wasnt a great shot but full credit to him. he is definately a better player than you. shows he actually has mental capacity.

id say that when camrae and rosebank were still in jika, 4's was the same as A grade, but now that they are gone, 4s is a higher standard.

Frangalicious42;381238 said:

oh my god you are so tough i want to be big and strong just like you daniel francis

Egg;381374 said:
oh my god you are so tough i want to be big and strong just like you daniel francis

okay had enough keep ya mouth shut, youve succeded you have shown every one you are the cocky's person in jika infront of daniel francis. so look over ya last 10 post and see how cocky you are

donkeykong;381440 said:
okay had enough keep ya mouth shut, youve succeded you have shown every one you are the cocky's person in jika infront of daniel francis. so look over ya last 10 post and see how cocky you are

keep talking about your innings of 40 buddy. if daniel francis keeps his mouth shut and stops talking absolutely ridiculous crap that he has no idea about, then you wont see a post from me :)

Egg;381442 said:
keep talking about your innings of 40 buddy. if daniel francis keeps his mouth shut and stops talking absolutely ridiculous crap that he has no idea about, then you wont see a post from me :)

hahah i said one thing about it and even then i was just giving updates, see mate you are dumb in the head, so keep it shut mr district 4's..

donkeykong;381460 said:
hahah i said one thing about it and even then i was just giving updates, see mate you are dumb in the head, so keep it shut mr district 4's..

great, another idiot on here talking rubish. Lucky Joel and Hayden pllay at your club otherwise use would be a rabble

DY13;381552 said:
great, another idiot on here talking rubish. Lucky Joel and Hayden pllay at your club otherwise use would be a rabble

Haha funny kid, team game everyone is at equal ability no matter what, everyone puts in 110% no1 is a standout in any team no matter who you play for its a team effort.

Frangalicious42;381587 said:
Haha funny kid, team game everyone is at equal ability no matter what, everyone puts in 110% no1 is a standout in any team no matter who you play for its a team effort.

Inspiring there mate, you strung that together well, well done.

DY13;381552 said:

so joel and hayden would be the best players in the side?

Back