NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Rivergum managed to get a good win over Keon Park today, winning by 2 runs. Cattolico had a very good spell to bring us right back into the match, while Young, McAuley and Baring bowled well.

EDIT: And Komen.

breeno;372071 said:
Rivergum managed to get a good win over Keon Park today, winning by 2 runs. Cattolico had a very good spell to bring us right back into the match, while Young, McAuley and Baring bowled well.

top win by us! very good game!

canada cc;372177 said:
Rivergum very very lucky to win against parkers. Best on ground was one S.Denier, clearly has no idea how to umpire fairly. Goose.

Blaming the umpire for a loss, classy.

breeno;372178 said:
Blaming the umpire for a loss, classy.

I wouldn't normally, but when he misses about 15 no balls/wides and gives a couple of very questioanble leg befores against players who he knows personally then i'd have to say there's a bit in it. I'm not saying he was the only reason we lost, but he had a big part to do with it.

canada cc;372177 said:
Rivergum very very lucky to win against parkers. Umpire clearly has no idea how to umpire fairly.

agreed has clearly no idea what is a wide and doesnt look at no ball front foots clearly would have been about 18 no ball front foots from the 1 bowler not naming names

Slinger;372194 said:
agreed has clearly no idea what is a wide and doesnt look at no ball front foots clearly would have been about 18 no ball front foots from the 1 bowler not naming names

Front foot no balls would've been the same for both teams then if you claim he is oblivious.

canada cc;372193 said:
I wouldn't normally, but when he misses about 15 no balls/wides and gives a couple of very questioanble leg befores against players who he knows personally then i'd have to say there's a bit in it. I'm not saying he was the only reason we lost, but he had a big part to do with it.

Your joking yeh?
there is no way he missed that many mate
i thought he umpired well

canada cc;372193 said:

umpire was fair in both innnings. i was standing directly behind the bowler for the lbw u r talking about and it was very out. bad luck u lost maybe u should look at some of your own problem insteed of blaming things u cant control.

99 not out!;372284 said:
your a peanut. umpire was fair in both innnings. i was standing directly behind the bowler for the lbw u r talking about and it was very out. bad luck u lost maybe u should look at some of your own problem insteed of blaming things u cant control.

i would have walked thats how out the lbw was!

canada cc;372193 said:

dont make exuses
u lost fair n square m8

heslop;372350 said:
dont make exuses
u lost fair n square m8

why thankyou.
that leg before was as plum as they come.
Just because you jump out of the way after it hits you, it dosent save you.

Back