NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Northern socials today played keon park socials batting making 182, paul niklas making 44 and joel simmons chucked on the whites whilst being injured to help the team get a healthy score joel simmons 36*

donkeykong;373071 said:
Northern socials today played keon park socials batting making 182, paul niklas making 44 and joel simmons chucked on the whites whilst being injured to help the team get a healthy score joel simmons 36*

Was all due to franga's delicious running for me man. Well done to Lukey on his highest score.

canada cc;372193 said:
I wouldn't normally, but when he misses about 15 no balls/wides and gives a couple of very questioanble leg befores against players who he knows personally then i'd have to say there's a bit in it. I'm not saying he was the only reason we lost, but he had a big part to do with it.

You didnt see your bowling in the first week? If you guys should of got 15 extras so should of we.
It's not the umpires fault that you guys cant chase 157 after being 2/100. Your team has no brains, focus on your own game because it needs the work, stop worrying about ours we are going along just fine :)

A 9 man Socials outfit posted an easy victory over Keon Park, rolling them for 110 in reply to our 7/184, Burfitt and Francis took three wickets each, captain DiClemente took 2, with Burfitt also getting a run out.

Rivergum held off Druids tonight, held them to 122 off 45 overs. Baring with 4 wickets, it was a good win.

thegreatest;374194 said:
good to seee sorry i wasnt there tonight
were the coaches upset i didnt show

They didn't seem too upset mate. I'm guessing they'd know you'd have a good reason for not turning up buddy.

how do we think all the cowboy sides will go this year?
who win all the premierships for different divisions?

tips for this weeks matches divvy 1

keon park vs trinity*
socials* vs druids
rivergum* vs ballers

there my tips thoughts???

donkeykong;374860 said:
tips for this weeks matches divvy 1

keon park vs trinity*
socials* vs druids
rivergum* vs ballers

there my tips thoughts???[/QUOTE

Ballers will get up. everyone underrates them

Rivergum's bowling attack not looking to shabby as mentioned earlier.

Have now held teams to less than 150 twice now in two dayers.

breeno;374986 said:
Rivergum's bowling attack not looking to shabby as mentioned earlier.

Have now held teams to less than 150 twice now in two dayers.

Rumour has it Daniel Young is being unleashed with the new ball this week, unlucky!

Back