NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

Frangalicious42;388801 said:
11 players in a team goose, one person doesn't make every wicket, i swear i'd hate to be stupid. We have at least 5 that can make scores of over 30

So boys, did the socials get up or did they choke chasing a relatively low total?

big explaination please.
what exactly happened down at kelynack ?

and what happens now with the tie?

dsi;390318 said:
big explaination please.

We got 142, Rivergum got 142. They go through because they are higher on the ladder.

dsi;390318 said:
big explaination please.

Was a great match to watch.

142 vs. 142, Socials rocked Rivergum early but they recovered, there was a tad too much excessive appealing IMO, but a thrilling match, bad luck to the Socials, they gave it a big shake.

Yeahh mate we appealed a fair bit but that's what you gotta do when you need wickets but at the end of the seasons 1 game each and a tie not bad just shit there's no other rule for a tie.

donkeykong;390347 said:
Yeahh mate we appealed a fair bit but that's what you gotta do when you need wickets but at the end of the seasons 1 game each and a tie not bad just shit there's no other rule for a tie.

It is a shame that there is no rule for that, but there is also no excuse, we bowled woefully and fielded terribly, good game by both sides, this goes to show that neither side was better throughout the year, but we proved our point that we could knock em off but anyway well done and good luck to both teams next monday

Frangalicious42;390452 said:
It is a shame that there is no rule for that, but there is also no excuse, we bowled woefully and fielded terribly, good game by both sides, this goes to show that neither side was better throughout the year, but we proved our point that we could knock em off but anyway well done and good luck to both teams next monday

yeah doesnt feel like a complete win going into the grand final. rematch would be better! both sides didnt bat bowl or field well, but it was a good match with team efforts from both sides. the fact that we go through to the grand final probably suggests that we were the better side throughout the season, the socials just matched up well against us compared to the other teams.

I think we have used up all of our luck now, about time we pull our fingers out and play the cricket that we had been all season.
those are the types of games you play cricket for, weird sport!

Egg;390507 said:
yeah doesnt feel like a complete win going into the grand final. rematch would be better! both sides didnt bat bowl or field well, but it was a good match with team efforts from both sides. the fact that we go through to the grand final probably suggests that we were the better side throughout the season, the socials just matched up well against us compared to the other teams.

I think we have used up all of our luck now, about time we pull our fingers out and play the cricket that we had been all season.
those are the types of games you play cricket for, weird sport!

Testify.

r. Boddy from kp is a freak picking up 7-22 agaist baseballers to bad that the boys from kp couldnt keep it up with the bat.

Baseballers dont deserve preimerships...... they should get their own players within the competition having these aiport west kids is a joke and all they do is cause trouble

thegreatest;391456 said:
Baseballers dont deserve preimerships...... they should get their own players within the competition having these aiport west kids is a joke and all they do is cause trouble

I'm the first to admit the airport west kids talk a lot of crap out on the field, but most teams have a few guys from other comps.

donkeykong;391506 said:
Yeah but that's cricket

I think he's trying to say there's a difference in the way they go about it, that they cross certain lines, but it's not a great time to bring it up, they've just won a GF.

Back