NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

mrjika09;273329 said:
u15s Divison 2

Northern Socials should have another stong year with their squad runners up last year and look to go 1 better. Niklas, Simmons and Brennan will be the key to socails and if hayden love returns to the socials then watch out should be hard 2 beat.

Holy Trinitydont hear much about them but 2 wins from 2 look good and have some good little players with Philpott being the stand oout in the start of the season. Have a hard job to knock off Socials and Taipans but if they play some good cricket they could be them selves as grand final candidates

Camrea V Socials will be the match which decides the GF favorites and will see where the sides sit

2 things to point out, Love is back, in fact he never left, and socials knocked off the trinners in round one so they can't be 2 from 2.

mrjika09;273329 said:
u15s Divison 2
On a 5 team divsion and it will not be to strong but will have 3 sides that will go at it all year to get the glory
These 3 will fight it out this year
Camrea
Socials
Holy Trinity

Camrea Taipans have some stong players will be hard to get through. Di Battista M will be the key to the Taipans and Jai robinson and Kyle Turnbull will be the two behind Di Battista to lead the taipans in 08/09 after a disapointing finals campain last year.

Northern Socials should have another stong year with their squad runners up last year and look to go 1 better. Niklas, Simmons and Brennan will be the key to socails and if hayden love returns to the socials then watch out should be hard 2 beat.

Holy Trinitydont hear much about them but 2 wins from 2 look good and have some good little players with Philpott being the stand oout in the start of the season. Have a hard job to knock off Socials and Taipans but if they play some good cricket they could be them selves as grand final candidates

Camrea V Socials will be the match which decides the GF favorites and will see where the sides sit

two things to point out, haydn love is back, in fact he never left and is in top form with the ball claiming 5 in the first 2 games, and trinners can't be 2 from 2 as we knocked them off in the first round

I was only told that Hayden wasnt playing
but it will still be Camrea Vs Northern Socials
u have 3 good players n there got 3 good players

But in the competition my tip is
M Di Battista to win the batting
2nd Hayden Love
3rd Rhecce Miller

Bowling-
top 5 will be
Simmons
Love
Robinson
TurnBull
Di Battista

mrjika09;273634 said:
I was only told that Hayden wasnt playing
but it will still be Camrea Vs Northern Socials
u have 3 good players n there got 3 good players

But in the competition my tip is
M Di Battista to win the batting
2nd Hayden Love
3rd Rhecce Miller

Bowling-
top 5 will be
Simmons
Love
Robinson
TurnBull
Di Battista

miller is lucky that there is tight bouncer restrictions in juniors, looked very suss against the short ball on the weekend, was what brought him down cheaply

nah, dibba is playing 15s, and also, old paradians promoted to div. 2 to take the place of lalor

mrjika09;273326 said:
Having a good look at u17s division 1
the top 5 willl defently be
Holy Trinity
Bundoora Park
Camrea
Keon Park
Preston Druids

Trinity will have a strong side with the likes of maratos,scott, turner watkins
Bundoora Parks main players Fox, Newell and Sansonotti will have to carry the side this year and with sturgle a little bit with the loss of corey yates but sutton-ryan could fill his shoes very easy
Camrea have their stong players but have to get it right with Altis the key and Zakkour, Pham, Vozinidis making runs week in week out. With the help of Di Battista M it boosts their batting line up
Keon Park the look ok but their fielding is very week but if Ferraro, Pisano, Brown and Russo make runs theirs no chance of not ruling the out of finals. The russo brothers are the key to KP this year.
Preston Druidsthe under achievers really have a ponit to prove this year and if Halabi can bat if as he was playing jika sheild then watch out. They also have Wilson, Ramadan, Dufficy, Reed and Mistou who can all chip in

so this year division 1 looks to be a really even comptiton

bundy park the main team here for sure. long batting list but bowling is fairly weak. fox and sansonetti not the best bowlers going around thats for sure. Get newell out and that unlocks the team the kids look up to him and if he goes cheap they shit themselfs

camrea relying on altis for sure!! faced his bouncers and has got quicker will certainly take bags of wickets. too many players play for averages in the team like zakkoura

holy trinity will be up there good team maratos to make runs all season if they will be gf hopefuls. good bowling attack watkins the key in the bowling

keon park bunch of sloggers no doubt about it take ur catches u will win and no chance in two games with the crap bowlers they have after russo

druids play well as a team defiently rely on halabi and thats all they got!! no bowlers at all!!

friezy69;273844 said:
bundy park the main team here for sure. long batting list but bowling is fairly weak. fox and sansonetti not the best bowlers going around thats for sure. Get newell out and that unlocks the team the kids look up to him and if he goes cheap they shit themselfs

camrea relying on altis for sure!! faced his bouncers and has got quicker will certainly take bags of wickets. too many players play for averages in the team like zakkoura

holy trinity will be up there good team maratos to make runs all season if they will be gf hopefuls. good bowling attack watkins the key in the bowling

keon park bunch of sloggers no doubt about it take ur catches u will win and no chance in two games with the crap bowlers they have after russo

druids play well as a team defiently rely on halabi and thats all they got!! no bowlers at all!!

yer i agree with u there and guys wat do u think of lyndon mcnaughton he plays 4 preston ycw and is a freak who can make more runs than anyone of u spastics in that shit house leauge

the boy;274041 said:
yer i agree with u there and guys wat do u think of lyndon mcnaughton he plays 4 preston ycw and is a freak who can make more runs than anyone of u spastics in that shit house leauge

**** off clown. Get a life and go comment on your own leagues forum. tosser.

ok cmon people lets get serious
finals predictions for 17s div 1 and top picks for battin and bowling averages

friezy69;274110 said:

1. Bundoora park
2. Holy trinity
3. Camrea Taipans
4. Preston druids

Batting
Ryan Newell just from Maratos
Bowling
easily Corey Altis

nice points in the previous post btw mate

friezy69;274110 said:
from wat ive seen so far all clubs are looking in with a good chance maybe ecept river gum n druids my tip for the finals top 4 bundy park camrea holy trnity and kp to squueze in batting average i think could go close this year as i see hristovski if he gets goin n bowling could go down to the line as i see few bolwers in contention the likes of altis,watkins,sasnonetti

friezy69;273844 said:

i think ur spot on there mate with all them people u have named can certainly say that maratos is on a roll n halabi with the bat but yes i have seen altis bolw this season he has pikd up a fair bit of speed one to watch kp russos will have to hold there attack with the ball

Umpiring Kp there bowling attack was shit after russo S and they were shocking in the field
the only positive is they get joe russo but 3 bowlers wont win you a game
Altis would have to bring home the bowling averages the fastest bowler in the whole of 17s. Maratos and Halabi will fight out the bowling average

Informant;274155 said:
is there a reason why keon park and bundoora was a draw in the 17s??

yes because corey yates done his knee while batting and ambulance came on the ground and held up the game so the game had to be abandoned. would of been a very close game but bundy did he the inform batsmen in!

Cobras and Baseballers look to be the ones in Div 2

For Cobras
Krstitovic
Wood
Marsh
Wegener
Tomaras
Flinn
and for Baseballers
Sortino looks only the standout

Status