NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

mrjika09;275443 said:
Having a look at the round 3 results/ pridictions
Bundoora Park sit in a good position aginst cameron but if cameron get through the 1st 12 overs with no wickets lost it will be an intresting finsh to the game. Bundooras opening pair Sansanetti and Fox will have to bowl good and get bundoora off to a flyer. Cameron will need Whealan and Smith to both make over 50. Bundoora will bring it home in a close 1.

Camrea will need 2 be switched on if the are 2 chase down 250. Greg maratos in form with the bat his killing it. But if Altis, Zakkour, Pham,Venables, Vozindis all get going then it will be intresting. It is a small ground and fast ground and trinity isnt a very strong bowling side so it will depend on how well camrea can bat. Backing an upset for camrea to win and vozinidis and venables to come out and make a score.

Rivergum sit in a 50/50 seat chasing 189 but can bat themselves out of that and do have a return from doug morris. Jesse and doug will have to make runs or else there going to continue with there bad start to the season. Old Pardians to win this 1 but in a tight 1

Druids are in a good position with only chasing 155 and with the keon park attack they should win that. Halabi will have 2 make the runs 1st but. S Russo and Mc cann will have to take wickets early or else it will be a druids win. Druids will win easy

Doug Morris isnt the only one making a return to rivergum...just wait and see...

Egg;275697 said:
2 seasons ago the u15 div 1 comp was very similiar bundy park were all talk to how they were gonna beat rivergum in the final bla bla bla. never even made it choked against druids in the semi. very cocky and very over rated. thats why they can talk all they want now but when its comes finals theyre nothing

yes two seasons ago bundoora park did choke and have so for every single year they have been in finals finish top 2 get a home final and lose in the semi. This year they are more determined than ever to win the flag and with the likes of no northcote and bullants they can defiently do it.

its not like bundoora park have bad players. Lead by Ryan Newell who knows how to make hard decisions with bowling order and batting order plus good field placements, Daniel Fox the stalward of the team does whateva is asked off him makes runs takes wickets, Corey Yates back next game certain to get bundy of to a good start, Daniel Sansonetti one of the best bowlers in the comp no quick but deadly accurate and plus Danushka Perera wwho can bat and bowl are a good quality and Hamish Sutton-Ryan chipping in with some runs they are very hard to beat.

Plus rumour has it they may be getting some more top players it will be interesting in seeing who can accually stop them.

Also Juzzi Di Battista = fairly shocking umpire who should no be umpiring divi 1 games!

cricketsuperstar;275791 said:
yes two seasons ago bundoora park did choke and have so for every single year they have been in finals finish top 2 get a home final and lose in the semi. This year they are more determined than ever to win the flag and with the likes of no northcote and bullants they can defiently do it.

its not like bundoora park have bad players. Lead by Ryan Newell who knows how to make hard decisions with bowling order and batting order plus good field placements, Daniel Fox the stalward of the team does whateva is asked off him makes runs takes wickets, Corey Yates back next game certain to get bundy of to a good start, Daniel Sansonetti one of the best bowlers in the comp no quick but deadly accurate and plus Danushka Perera wwho can bat and bowl are a good quality and Hamish Sutton-Ryan chipping in with some runs they are very hard to beat.

Plus rumour has it they may be getting some more top players it will be interesting in seeing who can accually stop them.

Also Juzzi Di Battista = fairly shocking umpire who should no be umpiring divi 1 games!

Spot on cricketsuperstar
so how come u have to add me into this post
so hoo is cricketsuperstar

Hi...I'm new here, and to NMCA, and play in Div1 U15...does anyone know much about the standard generally.

The team I play for Preston Druids, has had a couple of fairly easy wins...and set for another this week.....what are the other 2 teams like.

Baseballers...batting was week after first 3...and bowled everywhere...after having us on the ropes early.

Northcote United...couldnt handle bowling on one side of the wicket or at the wickets....couldnt respond to our middle order again.

Keon Park...also lack depth....the boys were saying it would be tough, played against them in GF last year, but we got them out for 89....a few players from last years team have gone up they said.

Anyway...if the U15 ini Div 2 are so good why arent they in Div 1.......

mrjika09;275834 said:
Spot on cricketsuperstar
so how come u have to add me into this post
so hoo is cricketsuperstar

wouldnt u like to know juzzi ....
but you are not going to find out.
ill give you a hint
i dont play anymore but still am a keen onlooker in the competition.
btw juzzi dont know why jika lets u unpire

cricketsuperstar;276026 said:
wouldnt u like to know juzzi ....
but you are not going to find out.
ill give you a hint
i dont play anymore but still am a keen onlooker in the competition.
btw juzzi dont know why jika lets u unpire

why do these threads always end up with someone slinging insults at another.

Newbie2009;275897 said:
Hi...I'm new here, and to NMCA, and play in Div1 U15...does anyone know much about the standard generally.

The team I play for Preston Druids, has had a couple of fairly easy wins...and set for another this week.....what are the other 2 teams like.

Baseballers...batting was week after first 3...and bowled everywhere...after having us on the ropes early.

Northcote United...couldnt handle bowling on one side of the wicket or at the wickets....couldnt respond to our middle order again.

Keon Park...also lack depth....the boys were saying it would be tough, played against them in GF last year, but we got them out for 89....a few players from last years team have gone up they said.

Anyway...if the U15 ini Div 2 are so good why arent they in Div 1.......

the divs aren't that defined in 15s to be honest. i play for northern socials and i'm confident we'd knock over most div one sides.

breeno;276053 said:
Thanks mate, and one thing why arent socials in div 1?

socials aint there cause they are looking for the glory of winning a flag in a fairly weak divi

just like keon park and cobras 2 years ago

cmon girls stop fighting lets talk about the real stuff under 17s div 1

top 5 bats and bowlers plus ladder prediction for the end of the year

I will ask our coach to find out about divisions...but one of the guys said that most of the Div1 teams are 2nd year 15s...the other divisions are placed based on club requests, so if you are any good you would want to be in Div 1.

Anyway we have a great team....plenty of batting depth... bowlers who bowl one side of the wicket and a group of brilliant fielders....hey 2 of us have already played 2s this year....thats A reserve....not bad i reckon

Newbie2009;276086 said:
I will ask our coach to find out about divisions...but one of the guys said that most of the Div1 teams are 2nd year 15s...the other divisions are placed based on club requests, so if you are any good you would want to be in Div 1.

Anyway we have a great team....plenty of batting depth... bowlers who bowl one side of the wicket and a group of brilliant fielders....hey 2 of us have already played 2s this year....thats A reserve....not bad i reckon

bundoora park will take it out mostly all bottom age and are absolute guns!! brad fox will win the batting award and he is already better than his older bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back