NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Franga42;322480 said:
Any highlights for the round guys? wickets? catches? centuries?

Only one highlight in NMCA Juniors this week...dare anyone to say they have one better.

Lorenzo LAROCCA.....Remember the name

1.3 Overs, 5 wickets for 6 Runs

Ball by Ball:
Over 1 - 1 x Wd x . x . = 3/2
Over 2 - x 4 x = 5/6

for Preston Druids U15 Div 1 vs Preston Baseballers

End of Story:D:D:D:D

Penguin08-09;322809 said:
Another player never mentioned on this thread James Kelly (Preston Druids)?????????????????????????

Druids 12pts clear with top spot (1 game to go)

Druids suck.
You only win games because of your coach.
the kid that took 5 fa of 9 balls never gonna do in his life again.
i dont even
think he will ever take a wicket in his life again.

Baseballers must be favourites for 17 div 2
players such as Sinnot, King and Iles
all play high level of cricket at there senior clubs
although you havnt heard of Iles and King, they will be very handy crickets for finals

Campaigner;322494 said:
Only one highlight in NMCA Juniors this week...dare anyone to say the have one better.

Lorenzo LAROCCA.....Remember the name

1.3 Overs, 5 wickets for 6 Runs

Ball by Ball:
Over 1 - 1 x Wd x . x . = 3/2
Over 2 - x 4 x = 5/6

for Preston Druids U15 Div 1 vs Preston Baseballers

End of Story:D:D:D

I'd be worried about that economy rate ;)
Good effort by the kid, is he a known bowler in NMCA?

premier;323265 said:
although you havnt heard of Iles and King, they will be very handy crickets for finals

I totally agree with this here, but still when we (socials) versed them they started to get a bit edgy and nervous, but still with us definetly out of finals i can see ballers taking the premiership with ease. how do we get this yellow card thing off? its really tickin me off lol :mad::mad:

Franga42;323379 said:
I totally agree with this here, but still when we (socials) versed them they started to get a bit edgy and nervous, but still with us definetly out of finals i can see ballers taking the premiership with ease. how do we get this yellow card thing off? its really tickin me off lol :mad::mad:

It will expire after a period of time without an infraction.

premier;323265 said:
there depth with bat is there strong point they have 7-8 blokes capable of making a score which makes it hard but in saying that i feel if you get sinnot out early and bring in the middle order a tad earlier you may be a chance to roll them cheaply the middle order hasnt really had to come in early at all this season

jt43;322536 said:
a higlight maybe that six you hit haha
amazing over office works

And yet i only made 11 :'( lol nah i was like meh cbf with this guy so i cracked him out onto officeworks on the full :) haha we shoulda beat them, we just ran out of batsmen.

jt43;323384 said:
there depth with bat is there strong point they have 7-8 blokes capable of making a score which makes it hard but in saying that i feel if you get sinnot out early and bring in the middle order a tad earlier you may be a chance to roll them cheaply the middle order hasnt really had to come in early at all this season

that may be true.
but the middle order hasn't really had the opportunity
but we will soon see how good they are.

premier;323388 said:
that may be true.
but the middle order hasn't really had the opportunity
but we will soon see how good they are.

haha and we probarly wont see if that middle order can bat by the looks of the way there top order has been batting

Penguin08-09;322624 said:
Why is Ingle so underrated?

Any thoughts on rd 10 U15's div 1 and the results and who will fire?

ingle may be a good kid but he is the player the opposition love to hate. he has a big mouth and a real cockiness attitude to him. he is probably not rated because all the opposition players hate his guts so bad and that leads to him not to being rated

baseballers over keon park

northcote over rivergum

bundoora and druids too hard to split. bunddora will come out firing to make amends for their loss aganist northcote.

jt43;323393 said:
haha and we probarly wont see if that middle order can bat by the looks of the way there top order has been batting

every team can have there day.
just goes to show how a few players can help though

bundoora park and camrea taipans played out one of the better games you would see all year. was tight all game but teams deserved to win but bundy got over the line.
camrea batted smart but punished the bad balls
bundoora fielded poorly but the batters ike d.perera dug deep the whole innings for a deserved 50 while wilcox brought it home at the end. newell comtributed with some good hitting in the middle of the innings. mitch smith bowled well for camrea as did sansonetti and fox for bundy.
venerbles was very affective with the bat for camrea

Another player never mentioned on this thread James Kelly (Preston Druids)?????????????????????????

nmca_lover;322701 said:
bundoora park and camrea taipans played out one of the better games you would see all year. was tight all game but teams deserved to win but bundy got over the line.
camrea batted smart but punished the bad balls
bundoora fielded poorly but the batters ike d.perera dug deep the whole innings for a deserved 50 while wilcox brought it home at the end. newell comtributed with some good hitting in the middle of the innings. mitch smith bowled well for camrea as did sansonetti and fox for bundy.
venerbles was very affective with the bat for camrea

yes must agree...danuska played very well but was VERY lucky to be given not out from a run out appeal by the bundoora square leg

i play for baseballers good club.
we have been doing alright this year to

quicklefty;323458 said:
i play for baseballers good club.
we have been doing alright this year to

yeah uses have
are you one of the air port west kids?
isles and sinnot can play abit

dsi- camrea should of won the game, but players like galvin,pham and pappauanou didnt do their job

if they would of they would of won the game with ease

tonned up;323054 said:
dsi- camrea should of won the game, but players like galvin,pham and pappauanou didnt do their job

if they would of they would of won the game with ease

what did pham and pappiauanou do wrong?
pham was batting well til he got burnt by venerbles and why would u bowl a spinner with 4 overs left? also why you blaming galvin for if he hasnt batted all year?
bundoora outplayed them it was as simple as that both teams did nothing wrong at all!

Cricket to Support Strathewen Community Relief Fund

The school building, the hall and the facilities of the sporting clubs have been destroyed. Many in the community have perished in the fires.

As well as losing all their club facilities Strathewen Cricket Club have seven current members who, along with so many others, have lost their homes.

The Strathewen Cricket Club which has hosted many of us over the years in their unique community, endures, and is looking forward to playing out the season.

As news comes to hand we learn of other clubs in our association and region that have members and families devastated by the disaster.

As these clubs and players turn to cricket to help take their minds off the tragedy, we urge all our affiliates to support them in anyway possible.

North Metro clubs and other local clubs have offered support in a variety of ways including funds, equipment, training venues and match venues. Club President and NMCA Vice-President Glen Jenkins has advised us that they now have sufficient equipment to see them through the season.

Sufficient grounds are available to host Strathewen home matches at Mayer Park in Rd 13 and Donath Reserve in Rd 14.

Bill Burland House will be available for Strathewen to use as "clubrooms" and the NMCA is able to provide playing shirts where required.

Major Fundraising Activity

The NMCA will ensure the Strathewen Cricket Club has everything it needs to survive. After consulting the club, the NMCA Board has arranged that additional funds raised through efforts co-ordinated by North Metro Cricket will be directed to the Strathewen Community Relief Fund.

Initial focus will be on Senior & Junior 20/20 matches at Barling Reserve on Sunday the 22nd of February with all proceeds dedicated to the fund. Matches will be between composite teams drawing players from all 24 clubs. Other fundraising contests and events will be held during the day.

In the meantime clubs are encouraged to conduct their own fundraisers but to avoid arranging activities on the 22nd Feb.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sure the NMCA's heart was in the right place when thinking about this game, but did they realise that the NFL fundraising game will be on the same day. And i dare say most people will be going down to Whittlesea to watch the NFL, and most of the people who have had thier home's and family taken from them will be at Whittlesea.

The NMCA would have been better off calling off all cricket games on Saturday and playing this game. They could have even played it on Friday night and cancelled all junior games, but there is the clash with the Essendon Vs Western Bulldogs game. As much as we all would have been pissed off for them calling Saturday cricket off, i believe it would have been the best way for the NMCA to make money for those effected.

The NFL day will be much more succesful.

Dave Pham did not get run out by venables he ran himself out
but camrea did not tighten it up when they had the chance to put the game away
if Altis was stuggling with a sore back bundoora would not have had a chance
Corey bowled 1 ball with pace and perrea did not see that but in the end they put away some terrible bowling and camrea didnt field well in the last 4 overs

Franga42;323379 said:

frangaa socials arnt out of finals yet a good win over cobras and there a very good chance:)

Penguin08-09;322809 said:

Druids suck.
You only win games because of your coach.
the kid that took 5 fa of 9 balls never gonna do in his life again.
i dont even
think he will ever take a wicket in his life again.

donkeykong;324279 said:
frangaa socials arnt out of finals yet a good win over cobras and there a very good chance:)

Cobras 2 day side, cant see it hapening all losses in T/20

if this match is not interrupted this will be most teams first full 2 day match. amazing to think how much cricket we have actually lost.

premier;323265 said:

Franga42;323379 said:

It will expire after a period of time without an infraction.

premier;323265 said:

Cobras made 320 on the big ground at Barling.
Krstitovic 103*
Tomaras 65
Flinn 37
Marsh 35*
Smith 33*

Social a Rabel.:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back