Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

wait on;326748 said:
look again mate
his not leading the batting average for 15's div 1
e grade is like playing against two year olds
thinks he is so good.
anybody is better than him

Mate i play divvy 3 im a year older than him, i havent made a 50 in e grade, and if it was against two year olds i'd like to see you face the quicks of e grade socials, i guarantee u won't be judging it as a 2 year olds comp then ey, whats ur name anyway, i wanna vs u so i can show you what its all about. you probs havent even played higher than f grade, or the one day comps.

i find this quite funny now
everytime he runs his mouth his suddenly injured
This just shows his not a match winner he goes down when the big moment comes
Thats typical Altis back out when his needed and to scared to do everything
Dont get any where at district when you cant perform when needed got a lot to learn buddy
and by the way what did u do start crapping yourself wen i said i will ball park u every where

To Cory Altis grow a heart. if u dont bowl ur heart out againist Cameron in that 1st final the hopes of u 17s Camrea Taipans will go out the door..The Cameron boys r getting stuck into u.. Look at them Duca, Whelan, Beaumont, McRedmond theres 4 kids that have had alot 2 say about u...

Franga42;326810 said:
Mate i play divvy 3 im a year older than him, i havent made a 50 in e grade, and if it was against two year olds i'd like to see you face the quicks of e grade socials, i guarantee u won't be judging it as a 2 year olds comp then ey, whats ur name anyway, i wanna vs u so i can show you what its all about. you probs havent even played higher than f grade, or the one day comps.

You play div 3 mate so i cant play you.

you probs dont even play for nmca

To the rivergum pee hearts who aloud the drunks from cameron to make 310 i am disgraced to see that you play in div 1... Jarrod Saw sitting on the bench with some of the Camrea Taipans players...Doug Morris talking to all the ppl walking round the ground..& their champion captain Jesse Histroviski didnt even get on the ground.. complaining of a knee injury..

Wait on. i wonder wat team u play for, because i cant wait to vs u so i knock ur head off. before u judge someones personality make sure u no wat ur talking about. it is very easy for brad to talk himself up, but guess what he doesnt. franga 42 was right u probably havnt played higher than f grade.

Just a quick note to all cameron players, espically bowlers. Rumor has it Ryan Hurst will be opening the batting tonight. Ive watched him all week from training and he has been absolutly smashing them straight out of the middle and is looking very sharp. He is a right handed batsman with a massive pull shot, solid defence and a cover drive said to be the scariest thing ever to come at you. Ricky ponting has shit himself over it. he has shown no respect to any bowlers from under 17s div 1 this year and is looking to show no mercy tonight when tonight when he tons up. Good luck boys youll need it!

wait on;326902 said:
You play div 3 mate so i cant play you.

you probs dont even play for nmca

Mate not div 2 not div 3 my bad lol error... under 17's div 2 bro, i cant wait to find out who you play for trust me that, no matter what div, ill rip your head off from 20kms away. I play for socials who u play for mr i think im great?

Ryan Hurst is the elite of the nmca U 17s div 1.... the kid has offers from bushrangers, melb uni, northcote, carlton but he continues 2 reject them 2 stay home & get on the bong every w.e & the piss.......

Every side that plays him r afraid 2 play againist him... A force 2 be reckoned with... FREAK !!!!!!!!!! backing him 100 off 36 balls

North Metro Cricket Association News
UNDER 17 TWENTY/20 MATCH - FEBRUARY 22

DETAILS:
- Arrive at about 10am
- U17 Match commences at 10.30am
- Bowl in 5 over blocks from one end
- Twenty20 rules - front foot no ball Free Hit and leg side wides

NORTHERN UNION
Daniel Sansonetti - Bundoora Park
Daniel Fox - Bundoora Park
Corey Altis - Camrea Taipans (Captain)
Jordan Venables - Camrea Taipans
Jesse Hristovski - Rivergum
Dean Thomas - Lalor
Vu Nguyen - Lalor
Mark Krstitovic - Cobras
Jake Marsh - Cobras
Luke Lever – Strathewen
Harley Boland - Strathewen
David Miller - Bundoora OPs

SOUTHERN REBELS
Kael Beaumont - Cameron
Lachlan McRedmond - Cameron
Brad Whelan - Cameron
Daniel Reed - Preston Cruids
Brad Wilson - Preston Druids
Eamonn Scott - Holy Trinity
Julian Turner - Holy Trinity
Michael Sortino - Preston Baseballers
Jordan Twaits - Northern Socials
Dylan Nourish - Keon Park
Joe Russo - Keon Park (Captain)
Sam Russo - Keon Park

I'm quite disappointed personally. Would've loved to have played in this.

1 wise man;327390 said:
Ryan Hurst is the elite of the nmca U 17s div 1.... the kid has offers from bushrangers, melb uni, northcote, carlton but he continues 2 reject them 2 stay home & get on the bong every w.e & the piss.......

Every side that plays him r afraid 2 play againist him... A force 2 be reckoned with... FREAK !!!!!!!!!! backing him 100 off 36 balls

yer right.
since ive never heard of him,
i highly doubt it.

The Cotch;327139 said:

DETAILS:
- Arrive at about 10am

NORTHERN UNION
Dean Thomas - Lalor
Vu Nguyen - Lalor
Mark Krstitovic - Cobras
Jake Marsh - Cobras
Luke Lever – Strathewen

SOUTHERN REBELS
Kael Beaumont - Cameron
Brad Whelan - Cameron
Sam Russo - Keon Park

woulda been good to play in it its a shame though, theres blokes in there that shouldnt be.

Who are you Franga? Im Kristian Pisano from Keon Park. It's a great initiative, would've been an honour to play in. Oh well, I'll be there to support the boys anyway.

The Cotch;327160 said:
Who are you Franga? Im Kristian Pisano from Keon Park. It's a great initiative, would've been an honour to play in. Oh well, I'll be there to support the boys anyway.

Daniel Francis from northern socials hence the cricket nickname franga lol

1 wise man;327354 said:
To the rivergum pee hearts who aloud the drunks from cameron to make 310 i am disgraced to see that you play in div 1... Jarrod Saw sitting on the bench with some of the Camrea Taipans players...Doug Morris talking to all the ppl walking round the ground..& their champion captain Jesse Histroviski didnt even get on the ground.. complaining of a knee injury..

your the pea heart comin on here and slaggin jesse u moron..have u had your knee shattered and full knee reconstruction before?? drop kick..jesse has more talent and character in his little finger than you do

Franga42;327107 said:
Mate not div 2 not div 3 my bad lol error... under 17's div 2 bro, i cant wait to find out who you play for trust me that, no matter what div, ill rip your head off from 20kms away. I play for socials who u play for mr i think im great?

year i would like to see that happen with your custard arm.
mate i just dont think brad fox is any good. i think he is hopeless and Highly overrated.
E grade is not a good standard. i mean seriously it is not a high standard of cricket nad you must be kidding yourself if you tihnk it is.
if he was any good he will be playing jika shield.

Franga42;327189 said:
Mate he's 15. As if u would put a 15 year old in A Grade.
Plenty of people play that grade I've been playing 1s at Rivergum since I was 14, Marcon mcNiece nitsopolous did and lambert have been playing A grade since they were 14. Sortino, Halabi, Turner , Young, Morris, Dibbatista have played when they were 15 and I'm sorry if I've missed any. It isn't as high of a grade as everybody thinks and its good for the juniors to play these grades because if they were good enough to play it they would get alot from it.

wait on;327172 said:
mate i just dont think brad fox is any good. i think he is hopeless and Highly overrated.
E grade is not a good standard. i mean seriously it is not a high standard of cricket nad you must be kidding yourself if you tihnk it is.

Mate he's 15. As if u would put a 15 year old in A Grade. y

1 wise man;327354 said:

It definately wasn't a good performance by Rivergum I admit that mate obviously u kno who i am but i don't kno who you are? saying something. spell my name right its hristovski. I collided with a kid at school cricket going for a catch and was on crutches the day before the game. I offered to go and stand in slip or something. You'd need 2 hands to count the operations ive had on my legs so just relax. We are batting so I'll make it up for you tonight:)

wait on;327172 said:

whats quick mate?
i play for socials and ive faced thorpey and your obviously for keon park thorepy is quciker then howard and taban ive played your 1s 4 times and the only quick bloke at your club is nima rest are all like sharp

Egg;327454 said:
It definately wasn't a good performance by Rivergum I admit that mate obviously u kno who i am but i don't kno who you are? saying something. spell my name right its hristovski. I collided with a kid at school cricket going for a catch and was on crutches the day before the game. I offered to go and stand in slip or something. You'd need 2 hands to count the operations ive had on my legs so just relax. We are batting so I'll make it up for you tonight:)

are yu playing tomorro jesse?

Franga42;327155 said:
woulda been good to play in it its a shame though, theres blokes in there that shouldnt be.

who do you think shouldnt be in there?
i cant wait to play. i havent played against a few of these guys..
and its for a good cause

The Cotch;327139 said:

DETAILS:
- Arrive at about 10am

NORTHERN UNION
Dean Thomas - Lalor
Vu Nguyen - Lalor
Mark Krstitovic - Cobras
Jake Marsh - Cobras
Luke Lever – Strathewen

SOUTHERN REBELS
Kael Beaumont - Cameron
Brad Whelan - Cameron
Sam Russo - Keon Park

what does everyone think of both russo's playing? and joe being captain... obviously a bit of money being dished out by the old man.
does anyone rate yound eamonn scott as a bowler?

1 wise man;327354 said:

I didn't know it took a pea heart to talk to people in a friendly manner, when they're interested in the game.

As for Jesse, He has had a knee reconstruction and several arthroscopes, and last wednesday (two days before the match) had a 100kg man's knee slam into his, I know, because I was there.

It took more than a pea heart with that sort of injury to request to just field in slips.

snapcracklePUP;327473 said:
what does everyone think of both russo's playing? and joe being captain... obviously a bit of money being dished out by the old man.
does anyone rate yound eamonn scott as a bowler?
What are these selections based on? It's obviously not current form is it.

To Cory Altis grow a heart. if u dont bowl ur heart out againist Cameron in that 1st final the hopes of u 17s Camrea Taipans will go out the door..The Cameron boys r getting stuck into u.. Look at them Duca, Whelan, Beaumont, McRedmond theres 4 kids that have had alot 2 say about u...

brad fox doesn't play a grade because for some stupid reason bundoora park seniors don't put a lot of faith in their juniors. so therefore he plays 3rds which i totally dont agree with. should be in 2nds at least.

Just a quick note to all cameron players, espically bowlers. Rumor has it Ryan Hurst will be opening the batting tonight. Ive watched him all week from training and he has been absolutly smashing them straight out of the middle and is looking very sharp. He is a right handed batsman with a massive pull shot, solid defence and a cover drive said to be the scariest thing ever to come at you. Ricky ponting has shit himself over it. he has shown no respect to any bowlers from under 17s div 1 this year and is looking to show no mercy tonight when tonight when he tons up. Good luck boys youll need it!

breeno;327474 said:
I didn't know it took a pea heart to talk to people in a friendly manner, when they're interested in the game.

As for Jesse, He has had a knee reconstruction and several arthroscopes, and last wednesday (two days before the match) had a 100kg man's knee slam into his, I know, because I was there.

It took more than a pea heart with that sort of injury to request to just field in slips.
i was also there and a the kid that he collided with was not 100kg haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back