NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

ad14;332607 said:
frank tomaras is a freak cricketer and he has made 2 hundreds in to weeks mysuggestion that it is his new gf but dont matter it getting us throw what a freak:D

yeah Frankie is a good bat and i have played a lot of cricket with him! But saying that he is not that great in the one day or 20/20 format because he is not a slogger. Loves the longer game, and two hundreds in two weeks suggests that. If he played against trinners though he would have it tough because a few people including myself know how to ball to him. Got him out for a duck in school cricket lol!:p

i go 2 skool with a kid hoo plays at bundoora park, (name disclosed) n he keeps raving about daniel sansanatti's bouncer in da semi-final, for those that were der was it any good or his he talking shiz

So who's done for juniors forever? Personally I am, and it's depressing LOL. What's your goals or ambitions next season? I've already started my pre season! I'm looking for a massive year and some people may laugh but my goal is to break into the ones. So I'm giving myself every chance to do so. What about you guys?

maddog;332655 said:
i go 2 skool with a kid hoo plays at bundoora park, (name disclosed) n he keeps raving about daniel sansanatti's bouncer in da semi-final, for those that were der was it any good or his he talking shiz

It wasnt that good micth tried to play the pull shot and ducked into the ball.

The Cotch;332881 said:
So who's done for juniors forever? Personally I am, and it's depressing LOL. What's your goals or ambitions next season? I've already started my pre season! I'm looking for a massive year and some people may laugh but my goal is to break into the ones. So I'm giving myself every chance to do so. What about you guys?

yeah im done as well. ive been playing since it was under 12's and that was at rivergum... im hoping to have more consistent scores.

dont you think daniel young is one of the best cricketers in div 1? hes a freak and hes meant to be in u15:D

trinnersrwinners;332612 said:
Frank Tomaras was 1 of the shittest cricketers at holy trinity

Mate ur a goose last year i versed him and he was batting 4 in the 1s there.

maddog;332655 said:

best bouncer i have seen in a while.
fast, inswinging got to fast onto mitch pulled out of the shot and just let it hit him

under 17 divi 2 players that would cut it in divi 1
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

welll i dont really no hbu

welll mark kristo is a freak and
ryan brazier is the most over rated crickter ever
zier you are a good kid jokes brax

friezy69;332817 said:
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

Id add Flinn to that list aswell.

DY13;333132 said:
what are our final predictions for 17s div1 and 2 finals this week?

Daniel Young is a freak, dont kno how he got cut from dowling selection. The best all round performer in u17 div 1 comp this year as an u15 player also playing a few ganmes in the 1s at Rivergum. Won most valuable player for his hatch side this season. Need I say more...

there is a lo more then just them there is steven flinn who has played 1s there is stephan mileski and a lot more

friezy69;332817 said:
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

only Lever Sortino and Kristo would make it in a combined U17s Div1 and 2 side

DY13;333170 said:
lets have another go at naming the best 17s div 1 side for the year based on preformance...

young and hrstovski both hacks, wouldnt get a game at northern socials..................:p

FoUr MoRe;333217 said:
young and hrstovski both hacks, wouldnt get a game at northern socials..................:p

Your not serious are ya. The only reason socials are goin bad now as a club is because were re-building what we lost nothing else. were not bad and we don't lack talent, were just lacking players atm. dont start baggin other clubs when you probably play for preston druids.

Franga42;333242 said:
Your not serious are ya. The only reason socials are goin bad now as a club is because were re-building what we lost nothing else. were not bad and we don't lack talent, were just lacking players atm. dont start baggin other clubs when you probably play for preston druids.

i knew i would get you to come crawling back. im not talkin bout senior side champ

FoUr MoRe;333247 said:
i knew i would get you to come crawling back. im not talkin bout senior side champ

Our 13's and 17's finished 5th and our 15's are playin in the granny lookin 2 be favourites so i dont kno what ur goin on about with the juniors.

Franga42;333251 said:
Our 13's and 17's finished 5th and our 15's are playin in the granny lookin 2 be favourites so i dont kno what ur goin on about with the juniors.

do the 2 i was talkin bout play under 15s? no so go back to the nets and work on ur 120km/h bowling

FoUr MoRe;333255 said:
do the 2 i was talkin bout play under 15s? no so go back to the nets and work on ur 120km/h bowling

Awfully quick, Brammo bowls about that doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back