North A And B

weapons05/06

North A and B 2010/11

roosters hack;402617 said:
Gotta give Roachie credit he sure is keen...has been very pro active in the off season and can't wait to hit the training track, sure do hope our boys are ready for the challenge!!:D

well its up to you blokes if you want 1????

Re: North A and B 10/11

Good on Roachie for funding his retirement!!!! Ripper bloke, good captain, plays the game hard, and I would be suprised if he didn't get 400+ runs for the season.
Gettin a bit long in the tooth though...and does dye the locks to cover the greys!!!!

parkcricketer;402774 said:
Good on Roachie for funding his retirement!!!! Ripper bloke, good captain, plays the game hard, and I would be suprised if he didn't get 400+ runs for the season.
Gettin a bit long in the tooth though...and does dye the locks to cover the greys!!!!

Don't know what you have heard but there is no pot and the end of the Roosters rainbow ...if he's counting on the payment he is going to get from us ...it'll bread and water before you know it!! and nah i think he likes the greys..makes him look distinguished!!

Its crunch time;402787 said:
Clutton to St Albans , fair bowling attack! See if all there money can win them a flag this yr !

Good for 'em.

Dunn,Mccammond,Clutton - (Great combo)
thrush,cook + the youn fella as back up.
and they have a spinner of sorts.

All looks nice on the bowling front but their weakness is batting?
Even with this inclusion of Clutton (impressive get from what i've heard), a decent side in NTH A should back 'em selves to get the better of Saints batting line up especailly in big games.

Unless, they have also lured a decent bat then they'll be well placed.

From all reports jones has left the saints and gone back to district with footscray... But will they rely on the 3 quicks yo take all there wickets?? It's useless to have a gun bowling unit if u can't back it up with the bat..

Its crunch time;402787 said:
Clutton to St Albans , fair bowling attack! See if all there money can win them a flag this yr !

You might need a new helmet this year crunch time

big_junior;402812 said:
From all reports jones has left the saints and gone back to district with footscray... But will they rely on the 3 quicks yo take all there wickets?? It's useless to have a gun bowling unit if u can't back it up with the bat..

Dont know about useless, Werribee nearly won a flag with just 2 gun quicks with no star bats to speak of, not many teams will make 200 plus against them!

ROY G BIV;402788 said:
Good for 'em.

Dunn,Mccammond,Clutton - (Great combo)
thrush,cook + the youn fella as back up.
and they have a spinner of sorts.

Mick Else is a superstar not just " a spinner of sorts"

weapons05/06;403028 said:
hahahaha!!! u box hill........18th/19th lookout;)

The only thing ill be looking out for is the blinding flash from ur award winning smile.:D

Back