North A And B

[ Half your guys didn't want to play either. Get over yourself!

r u refering to me with that guote St Andrews man.

M8 if u have to play back to back probably a good thing u give it a miss.
Seabrooks ground one end was like a swap fielding in the slips in a massive patch of mud but i have to say it was great to play with the boys even though we lost in a close one.
The boys tell me our home ground was fine wicket played well.

I know I didnt want to play and wreck the run ups for the pitch we have to play on for the next month. I shouldnt have quoted all of ur thing there Bigcoq. I always thought the rule was if one of the grounds is unavailable, the 1sts go to the other ground to play. Angliss was called off very early so no doubt they could have got there. I am just unsure of that rule.

On other completely different news that wont affect anyone except the person involved. Jake is a moron who can't play poker, and yet he bags me. Does that give it away much? lol

Sat 30th October. Canning.st. Avondale Heights. Occassional light drizzle after 12 noon. Covers off by 12.30. Covers back on at 12.40. Rain getting Heavier and heavier. Two umpires turned up. 12.55 Captains and umpires agree to call it off until next week. Clubs pay half umpire fee's. Rain continues well into afternoon, to at least 5.30.

Have you noticed how the weather forcasters have got their predictions pretty well spot on this past month. Even a long way out. Remarkable.

No rain this morning, yet N.W.C.A called the junior cricket off. Whats going on there. I notice the W.R.J.C.A. played.

No rain this morning, yet N.W.C.A called the junior cricket off. Whats going on there. I notice the W.R.J.C.A. played.

Thank goodness we played. Kids (and coach) were getting pissed off at waking up at 6.30 to turn up and get washed out. Made a good total so should put the second win on the board.

I wonder if we will ever play this season lol. Hope the weather is good through the week as our ground will need a lot of sun to get it right. Washout did help us as we had a few unavailable including myself. Hopefully we can pocket our first win next week.

Thank goodness we played. Kids (and coach) were getting pissed off at waking up at 6.30 to turn up and get washed out. Made a good total so should put the second win on the board.

I wonder if we will ever play this season lol. Hope the weather is good through the week as our ground will need a lot of sun to get it right. Washout did help us as we had a few unavailable including myself. Hopefully we can pocket our first win next week.

Putting the juniors off in the N.W.C.A. was a apathetic decision by the executive. That association needs new blood in the management department. Whats wrong with turn up and if you can get a start, go ahead. A whole lot of kids missed out on a game because of ineptitude. Which comp are your juniors in?

Same here. We had a whole heap of kids and four adults because of unavailabilities. One kid had to leave early because at 4pm he reckons he's a basketballer. Be a different story next week.

will there or won't there be games this week? Rain last night didnt help, any chance of us not going ahead this saturday. Seems like we should be right but a drinking session could still be on the cards

I thought if you 1sts ground got cancelled, the 1s play at the 2s ground. Don't care really. Craigeburn captain is a nutter. Couldnt play on our deck because there was a wet spot on the pitch (could have played with that) but more importantly the run ups down one end were sinking. Yes we all want to play cricket, but we gotta play at the ground again. We would have chopped it up especially with the 2s playing the day after. Half your guys didn't want to play either. Get over yourself!

On other topics, it looks as though it is an exact replica of last weeks weather; beautiful friday, crappy the next. I am sure we will get a game in by Christmas, won't we? :p

Craigieburns captain is a nutter, i like it and i now the man well. Maybe the difference is when he takes his team onto the field they go out to win, and i see the run ups were fine a day later for the seconds to play on so maybe you people down at StAndrews should start looking at yourselves before you start calling other people nutters. But well done getting the game called off as they would have beat you outright in a one-dayer.

Craigieburns captain is a nutter, i like it and i now the man well. Maybe the difference is when he takes his team onto the field they go out to win, and i see the run ups were fine a day later for the seconds to play on so maybe you people down at StAndrews should start looking at yourselves before you start calling other people nutters. But well done getting the game called off as they would have beat you outright in a one-dayer.

If we were the only game that didnt play then alrite have a go, but when a person comes into bowl (the umpy had a few goes) and you sink, you cannot play. Yes our 2s did get on after a day of sun. It was still wet down that end but the turf wasnt moving like it was the day before. It is the grass that had been recently re laid that was the problem. And your take on them beating us outright in a one dayer, your kidding yourself. Who do you play for again?

And the point I was making with him being a nutter is that he had half his team saying we couldnt play on that, so it wasnt just us.

Looks like we will get a start this time. TIPS. First named club to get up.
Merlo V Laverton.
St. Andrews V Flem.
Altona Roosters V Kingy.
Craigieburn V Seabrook.
Avo V Greenvale.

A1.
Ap V Seddon
Ek v Tulla
St. Albans V Jacana
T/Lakes V Albion
F/U V Aberfeldie.

Tough to pick teams this early for the flag but Laverton are as good a side that I have played in the last few years. Would beat anything that the MMVCA has served up in the last ten years. Bowling was good without being spectacular, but thier batting was classy. Good luck too all bowling attacks against them.

Tough to pick teams this early for the flag but Laverton are as good a side that I have played in the last few years. Would beat anything that the MMVCA has served up in the last ten years. Bowling was good without being spectacular, but thier batting was classy. Good luck too all bowling attacks against them.

Lavo have been strong in the Willy comp for years. Lost the semi last year. Definitely a top 4 side.
I am a bit surprised that Guru has gone quiet!!!!
Still long way out 2 gauge who's who in the zoo.
We lost to kingy but were certainly in it...
Middle order collapse but that happens with pressure of chasing a total.
Bring on the two dayers and some good weather...

are you the spud who used to play for ana.........???

Get over yourselves

I wouldn't really call myself a spud, but everyone has a different opinion of myself. I get picked in the 1sts every week so I think I am doing alright.

Our batting collapse killed us this week. Flemington's import turns them sideways and he is an offy, couldn't believe it. But reeally they aren't much chop. I think we will be pushing top 4 this season hopefully.

ST. Albans are gasping. Bottom of the ladder. Clutton hasn't fired a shot. He better hand back the money now. Is Thrush the right man for the captaincy? It appears his tactics have failed thus far. Could be their season is over already. It could be argued they need to make more runs, which begs the question when is Thrush going to do just that. Surely they havn't got him in the side as an ornament.

Back