North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

Blake Lively;342292 said:
After talking to Nyhus at presentation night he is staying at abers. Has alot of friends down there.

Did he win all the awards there this year Blake ?
he was club champion for the past few years wasn't he

would be good for the club if he stayed, they couldn't afford to lose anyone at all

I'd suggest they would be competitive in the lower grade for sure.

After a 75 year association with the Churches competition the Altona Roosters, formerly Yarraville Baptists have been forced to make the tough decision to leave the churches comp in the turf grades for obvious reasons as you may well be aware.

I would formally like to invite any parties interested in joining us on our quest to greener pastures.

The Altona Roosters are also looking for an experienced person/persons to help take us to the next level…

Remuneration will be considered based on Communication skills, Experience, Ability and Knowledge.

Rest assured you will be supported by a club that has Stability, unity, vision and a committed administration.

We hope to inject some youth and experience to our list moving forward.

We have 4 senior teams and 3 junior teams 11’s, 13’s, and as of next year 15’s.

Ninety percent of our current first X1 are in their early twenties and we believe we show a lot of promise moving forward.

If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding challenge this is it!

We can be contacted on Western Suburban Churches Cricket Association blog - send Big Coq, Tram or Roosters Hack a private message.

BigCoq;342604 said:
After a 75 year association with the Churches competition the Altona Roosters, formerly Yarraville Baptists have been forced to make the tough decision to leave the churches comp in the turf grades for obvious reasons as you may well be aware.

I would formally like to invite any parties interested in joining us on our quest to greener pastures.

The Altona Roosters are also looking for an experienced person/persons to help take us to the next level…

Remuneration will be considered based on Communication skills, Experience, Ability and Knowledge.

Rest assured you will be supported by a club that has Stability, unity, vision and a committed administration.

We hope to inject some youth and experience to our list moving forward.

We have 4 senior teams and 3 junior teams 11’s, 13’s, and as of next year 15’s.

Ninety percent of our current first X1 are in their early twenties and we believe we show a lot of promise moving forward.

If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding challenge this is it!

We can be contacted on Western Suburban Churches Cricket Association blog - send Big Coq, Tram or Roosters Hack a private message.

Big Coq, I have read the woes of the Churches finals this year, some very interesting reading I must say. Anyway are you guys intending to find a home in the VTCA or Willy comp?

Guru14;342758 said:
Big Coq, I have read the woes of the Churches finals this year, some very interesting reading I must say. Anyway are you guys intending to find a home in the VTCA or Willy comp?

Guru I'm pretty sure its the VTCA.

I have heard fair chance they wont be the only new club to come in this year:D

Guru14;342758 said:

We have a meeting/vote on the 15th but im confident that it will be B1,B2.

Yea absolute disgrace exec to old clueless really. Would like to come to a professional outfit that reflects our commiteee and club in general.
We have alway felt we had out grown the comp but just wanted to get some success before we moved on but the pitch fiasco has broken the camels back.
our plan was to stay another 1 or 2 years and improve our turf team then come up but now just have to jump in and swim like buggery need a couple of blokes mainly bats already started to talk to blokes so in closing quite confident we will go allright as we beat Kingville outright this year and East Keilor in a practice match. i will be hitting up all my mates in the VTCA now. time to call in some favours.

Guru14;342254 said:
You might be purprised with moonee valley but I just don't think the structure works the way it is- maybe some 'tension' between the coach and captain. putes

Care to elaborate on your theory there guru.

Wild Panda;342900 said:
Care to elaborate on your theory there guru.

Wild Panda, I have played and seen that it's very hard for a coach and a captain playing in the same side and I have seen it first hard at moonee valley. IMO, I think it doesn't work and I think it doesn't work at MV. The tension between the two was evident when I was watching a 'preseason' game this year and from what I saw on the last afternoon of the grand final it hasn't improved all that much. Both are very different and I think it would be a difficult working environment.

beached as;343078 said:
would you mind elaborating Guru?

Read the last 20 pages of "Western suburbs uniting churches cricket association" Thread & you will know what hes talking about bud!!!:eek::eek:

hussler;343133 said:
Read the last 20 pages of "Western suburbs uniting churches cricket association" Thread & you will know what hes talking about bud!!!:eek::eek:

would rather not, I read enough of the other threads on the local forum.

Guru14;342947 said:
Wild Panda, I have played and seen that it's very hard for a coach and a captain playing in the same side and I have seen it first hard at moonee valley. IMO, I think it doesn't work and I think it doesn't work at MV. The tension between the two was evident when I was watching a 'preseason' game this year and from what I saw on the last afternoon of the grand final it hasn't improved all that much. Both are very different and I think it would be a difficult working environment.

Its funny isn't it. I mean on the basis of a look at a pre-season game and one afternoon of a grand final, that was slipping away from the Valleys as the afternoon wore on so emotions were sure to be abnormally exasperated , someone can have "first hand" knowledge of the relationships between members of the team and coaching staff and its effect on the club as a whole.

Wild Panda;343375 said:
Its funny isn't it. I mean on the basis of a look at a pre-season game and one afternoon of a grand final, that was slipping away from the Valleys as the afternoon wore on so emotions were sure to be abnormally exasperated , someone can have "first hand" knowledge of the relationships between members of the team and coaching staff and its effect on the club as a whole.

My first hand knowledge would be playing agains them in the same team- i would think that would be pretty first hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back