North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

thankgod we r back 2 talking about cricket.l
this is going 2 b interesting in response 2 second slip....
ok here i go .....

premiers - campbellfield 2 win their very 1st luscombe shield (also 1st time being in a luscombe shield final i hav heard)

grand finalists - gladdy vs campbellfield

top 4 - gladdy, pacco, campbellfield, toss of coin 4th

top 5 runscorers - markham, trip, ingvorsen, mcpherson, carton (depending on ducks/umpiring decisions this season and how injury heals)

top 5 wicket takers - hassan, viani, trip, shore, catania

wooden spooners - doesnt really matter .....all teams outside top 4

obviously depends on where pacco and campbellfield finish on ladder at end of season as both of these teams hav poor record against gladdy overall.

would like 2 hear others tips.

captaindaddy;365995 said:
thankgod we r back 2 talking about cricket.l
this is going 2 b interesting in response 2 second slip....
ok here i go .....

premiers - campbellfield 2 win their very 1st luscombe shield (also 1st time being in a luscombe shield final i hav heard)

grand finalists - gladdy vs campbellfield

top 4 - gladdy, pacco, campbellfield, toss of coin 4th

top 5 runscorers - markham, trip, ingvorsen, mcpherson, carton (depending on ducks/umpiring decisions this season and how injury heals)

top 5 wicket takers - hassan, viani, trip, shore, catania

wooden spooners - doesnt really matter .....all teams outside top 4

obviously depends on where pacco and campbellfield finish on ladder at end of season as both of these teams hav poor record against gladdy overall.

would like 2 hear others tips.

Carton- will not be available untill round 6 due to a broken arm so that will make it hard for him to finish in the top 5.

Mcpherson- Also injured with 3 broken ribs(thanks to a Hassan short ball on sundays training session) Not looking to play until round 3 or 4
Big losses to CCC but will find a couple of replacements.

oldman65;366013 said:
Carton- will not be available untill round 6 due to a broken arm so that will make it hard for him to finish in the top 5.

Mcpherson- Also injured with 3 broken ribs(thanks to a Hassan short ball on sundays training session) Not looking to play until round 3 or 4

BEASTY BERRY.......AHHHHHHHH after his b.o.g performance at the footy trip......too old too slow.......needs a leg replacement.........ahhhhhhhh

go camblefield:eek:

very interesting news oldman.... now that turns things upside down.
u could hav let us no alittle earlier.
this injuries mite put a huge dint in2 ccc quest 4 that illustrious title and i think my tips r in trouble even b4 the season has begun.
as 4 beasty......did a pretty good job last season in same sort of shape so will do quite well again im sure.

Originally Posted by captaindaddy
thankgod we r back 2 talking about cricket

HERE HERE

oldman65;366013 said:

Old man that bit of info changes my tips also but here we go in no particular order

Top 4
PVC
GLADDY
CCC
KGG

RUN SCORERS
Tripp, Markham,Ingvorsen,Hare,Berry,(McPherson,Carton dedpends on injuries) and yep Berry as he was consistant last year and no responsabilities this year so will have a good year.

WICKET TAKERS
Tripp
Shore
Viani
Hassan
Hayes

PREMIERS

Gladdy/CCC (toss up due to injuries mentioned above)

WOODEN SPOON

? Not going to give any ammunition

UPDATES

Due to some injuries to key players I think we should all be given a second chance to ammend choices half way through the season. Will be interseting to see who has got it right at that point.

GOOD LUCK to all have a great season and enjoy it. :)

Any news on whether Singh Saba are joining Luscombe I can only presume that they are the reason the fixtures arent out yet?

My top 4 in no particular order

CCC
PVCC
Singh Saba presuming they play/Kealba
GPCC

Runscorers
Markham
Hare
Tripp
B Pitts
Tipping if the rumours of his return are true

Wickets
Hassan
Tripp
Moore
Campbell
Hayes

I think its wide open this year any side who makes the finals can win

Gladyboy;366078 said:
Any news on whether Singh Saba are joining Luscombe I can only presume that they are the reason the fixtures arent out yet?

CCC
PVCC
GPCC

Runscorers
Markham
Hare
Tripp
B Pitts

Wickets
Hassan
Tripp
Moore
Campbell
Hayes

Premiers

Gladdy

Grand Finalists

Gladdy
PVCC

Top 4

Gladdy
PVCC
Kealba
CCC

Top 5 Runscorers

Markham
Tripp
Hare
Telford
Killa

Top 5 Wicket Takers

Hassan
Campbell
Catania
Hayes
D. Pitts

Luscombe Gibbs Winners

Gladdy

Gladyboy;366078 said:

CCC
PVCC
GPCC

Runscorers
Markham
Hare
Tripp
B Pitts

Wickets
Hassan
Tripp
Moore
Campbell
Hayes

Premiers - Anyone who plays Gladdy in the GF. They must be the biggest CHOKERS in NWCA history.

Most Runs W Hackney
Most Wickets D Viani

Choo Choo

Its getting closer again!!!

Singh whoever will not be playing in the NWCA.....

interesting to see what the comp does!!
bye?
Donnybrook?
Clarkfield?

anyways

happy hitting people!!

Choo Choo

The VLine;366135 said:
Choo Choo

Its getting closer again!!!

Singh whoever will not be playing in the NWCA.....

interesting to see what the comp does!!
bye?
Donnybrook?
Clarkfield?

anyways

happy hitting people!!

Choo Choo

no sing and a bye in luscombe what a joke our top grade should never have a bye!!

cutoverslips46;366126 said:
Premiers - Anyone who plays Gladdy in the GF. They must be the biggest CHOKERS in NWCA history.

Most Runs W Hackney
Most Wickets D Viani

biggest chokers in nwca history ?

big call coming from someone from syd hillside !
gladdy boy what have you to say to that .

old saying - " you have to be in it to win it " . didnt you guys have the chance 2 years ago to beat gladdy last round to make finals , and crumbled like a building made from rice crackers in a hurricane !

interesting call on most runs / wickets .

didnt someone predict hackney to make 1000 runs we he first came to the comp . 300 long way of 1000 !

if danny gets in top 15 bowlers he will be going well .

most runs as follows -

markham - run machine . will grind out 600 plus . does it year in year out .
anyone else get close to 600 ?
how many are capable of getting 600 ?
telford will make plenty of runs
harey and trip should both get 400 plus .
hackney should get 400 plus

ingivorsen most runs ? big call when you consider he has scored only one 50 in the last cpl years .

most wickets -

tripp will get 30 plus
hassan
campbell ( apparently sharp and a good player )

more interesting question , who will get runs/wickets when it counts ?

Singh Saba were not going to play in the NWCA, The people over at Northern comp (Old Jika) told me there were always going to play in the Northern comp under a similar name

Fixture only release Round 1, will be a good year,

Premiers - Pascoe Vale Central (Anyone want to see Taylors Lakes come back and go for 4 in a row :p )

Grand Finalist
Pascoe Vale Central
Gladstone Park

Top 4

Gladdy
PVCC
Buckley Park
Kealba

Wooden Spoon

Campbellfield

Opening Batsman;366168 said:
Singh Saba were not going to play in the NWCA, The people over at Northern comp (Old Jika) told me there were always going to play in the Northern comp under a similar name

Premiers - Pascoe Vale Central (Anyone want to see Taylors Lakes come back and go for 4 in a row :p )

Grand Finalist
Pascoe Vale Central
Gladstone Park

Top 4

Gladdy
PVCC
Buckley Park
Kealba

Wooden Spoon

Campbellfield

You must have a problem with Campbellfield as you wanted us to finish on the bottom ,last season.

oldman65;366177 said:
You must have a problem with Campbellfield as you wanted us to finish on the bottom ,last season.

Yes I did predict to finish bottom last season, have no problem with Cambellfield, just an opion, am happy if you can prove me wrong.

How are the new recruits going at Campbellfield, what about the loss of players? Big losses I hear.

Opening Batsman;366181 said:
Yes I did predict to finish bottom last season, have no problem with Cambellfield, just an opion, am happy if you can prove me wrong.

How are the new recruits going at Campbellfield, what about the loss of players? Big losses I hear.

what big losses are those?
what new recruits?

omg i cant keep up with all this gossip lol.
opening batsmen i think ur were proved very wrong last season.
big losses at campbellfield..as well as injuries hmmmmm......u mite b rite this seson opening batsmen.
can any1 tell us of those big losses and wot recruits besides macca r we talking of.
i think my predictions r looking further and further away each time i look here lol.
only time will tell i guess.
wot a joke with luscombe having a bye but wot can we do as i dont believe either donnybrook or clarkefield r there yet but we will c how they go this season in stringer.
on donnybrook i heard they picked up another ex campbellfield player - good luck 2 them. i heard that he was only a 2nds player anyway so no big loss.
good luck 2 all teams this season.

about time the fixtures were up, very interesting now we have a bye. my tipps for the first round is kealba to beat buckly in a close one, pacco to win by 4 wkts and hopefully we put in a good show against campbellfield a couple of injuries to them might help us a bit!:eek: good luck fellas!!!!!!

Opening Batsman;366168 said:

Grand Finalist
Pascoe Vale Central
Gladstone Park

Top 4

Gladdy
PVCC
Buckley Park
Kealba

Wooden Spoon

Campbellfield

I agree with Oldman. You must have a serious problem with CCC, what is it?

It seems every chance you get you are trying to get stuck into them.

As for your rumors of big losses, yes we have lost a couple of players but we have gained more than we lost. We have only lost 1 player who was on the cusp of the 1st eleven, the rest would have played seconds. It is not good to see these guys go but they have moved on for senior positions at another club so good luck to them but it has not weakened our 1st eleven at all!

More importantly how are your boys Roxy shaping up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back