North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

cutoverslips46;355694 said:
weapons05/06;355643 said:
"seen him live"

You are a complete tool Weapons. Where else are you going to see him?

I agree though , medium pacer

How many bowlers in the NWCA would be quicker or is the comp just full of medium pace opening bowlers?

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

oldman65;355695 said:
cutoverslips46;355694 said:
How many bowlers in the NWCA would be quicker or is the comp just full of medium pace opening bowlers?

No-one comes to mind who is faster so yes the Comp is full of medium pacers.
Danny Viani's got a mean quick ball....................

telford back 2 buckley very interesting.
weapons - does every1 think ur a tool as i hav no idea who u r but hav seen some of ur posts on the various forums and u talk urself up like theres no1 better than u which i find very interesting because i heard u had a training session or 2 at the start of last season and didnt really set the world on fire but thats pre-sesson i guess. wouldnt mind u having a go in our comp just 2 c if u can back urself up

not long 2 go now in wot should b a very interesting season - has any1 heard about the make-up of luscombe shield this season......will taylors b fielding a side or is a side from stringer such as donnybrooke(who i heard r talking 2 luscombe players) or even clarkefield b moving in2 the big league.
anyother player movements or pick-ups of note

Gladyboy;355614 said:
Yep he phoned us today, Wes is a good bloke but I guess you find out where people's allegiances lie when you take the coin off them.

He will be a loss to our middle order no doubt.

Will Ash Fackler be with you boys this year???

captaindaddy;355755 said:
telford back 2 buckley very interesting.
weapons - does every1 think ur a tool as i hav no idea who u r but hav seen some of ur posts on the various forums and u talk urself up like theres no1 better than u which i find very interesting because i heard u had a training session or 2 at the start of last season and didnt really set the world on fire but thats pre-sesson i guess. wouldnt mind u having a go in our comp just 2 c if u can back urself up

good to see you have been reading my stuff........and if you believe every thing i post well who is the tool then.......

they trained at somewhere i have never trained before lighting was poor and i got parro the night before so that might explain why i was in a bit of trouble........i couldnt even hit the pitch.......the things we do hey......

i got no doubt i could mix it with the best in the nwca if shep/thommo are the better players well i got no doubt i could handle anything thrown at me.......turf is my game and thats where ill be staying.........

av a good 1

tjs kats;355881 said:
Your my hero Weapons, if we lose the 1st test you might get a call from punter.

yeah imagine if punter reads my stuff on here id b in for sure........hahaha

australia 3/1
mike hussey most runs
ben hillfenhouse most wickets
k/p man of series

paying 38 bucks get on it.........;)

weapons05/06;355872 said:
good to see you have been reading my stuff........and if you believe every thing i post well who is the tool then.......

they trained at somewhere i have never trained before lighting was poor and i got parro the night before so that might explain why i was in a bit of trouble........i couldnt even hit the pitch.......the things we do hey......

i got no doubt i could mix it with the best in the nwca if shep/thommo are the better players well i got no doubt i could handle anything thrown at me.......turf is my game and thats where ill be staying.........

av a good 1

Poor lighting/Parro the night before thats a standard Saturday in the NWCA
No excuses champ!

its been awfully quiet in here of late ....
wots happening in luscombe shield this season in regards 2 taylors or i hav heard that mayb donnybrooke mite b movin on up - does any1 no if this is true and i heard that donnybrooke r tryin 2 pick up a few players from other clubs .....very interesting

captaindaddy;356093 said:
its been awfully quiet in here of late ....
wots happening in luscombe shield this season in regards 2 taylors or i hav heard that mayb donnybrooke mite b movin on up - does any1 no if this is true and i heard that donnybrooke r tryin 2 pick up a few players from other clubs .....very interesting

peter ''beast'' berry signed up with c.c.c i hear..........:confused:

weapons05/06;355643 said:
Second Slip;355628 said:
in the nets.......and seen him live.......medium pacer

weapons

you never actually faced Huss as never did a preseason with CCC
you faced another Pakistani who's name i cannot remember who went on to play for Broadmeadows subbies in the 2nds.
Huss is a bit quicker than that guy

weapons05/06;356167 said:
peter ''beast'' berry signed up with c.c.c i hear..........:confused:

Beast was always going to play even if not capt/coach
As he has said before "he loves the place".

oldman65;356226 said:
Beast was always going to play even if not capt/coach
As he has said before "he loves the place".

Hey Oldman , did you hear the Beast right? Are you sure he didn't say "I love the p*ss".
Has anyone got news on how the mighty Sydenham CC are shaping up?

weapons05/06;356092 said:
well im not good enough then.........:cool:

That's the first time you've been on the Money Mark - you are not good enough. Never were(even before you ballooned out to 110+kgs), aren't now and never will be.
We all know Deer Park are struggling but what goon gave the green light to appoint you Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back