North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Gladyboy;360627 said:
He kicked something like 5 goals 8 on debut for Collingwood

cmon mate.......ive played against him.....even on him........

he talks the talk thats for sure..........;)

Stormer68;353087 said:
oldman65;353071 said:
stormer
give me the best cricketers under 25 in these clubs pacco/gladdy/taylors
i would have thought that if you took out the best 4 or 5 cricketers from all these clubs then you wouldnt be left with anyone under 25
not sure how old hare and paul trip are but if you took gladdys top 4 cricketers none would be under 25
if you took out taylors top 4 cricketers none would be under 25
playing paddock cricket you tend to play your best cricket between 27 and 35 and basically your just learning up until then,mind you if you are something special then you have normally left your local club by the age of 16 or 17.
All these so called young guns in our comp who average 30 with the bat are dreaming.Yeah they might kick on but like a lot they might never kick on.
QUOTE]

1s & 2s players U/25....i apologise if i have missed anyone
Pacco:
Hare
Tripp
Tripp (close to 25)
Gillard
Panousieris
LeRoy

Gladdy:
Milne (close to 25)
Pitts
Pitts (close to 25)
Fitzpatrick
Moore
Portelli (dare i say it :p)

Taylors:
Arnold
Lee
Lee
Norris
Britz
Harrison (if not over close)

and for good measure i'll give you ours:
Hassett
Hall
Lindsay
Randahwa
Johnston
Charles
Ferguson
Mulholland
Twentyman
Devereux
Buttigieg
Jackson (only one not to play in the 1st XI...2nd year of cricket)
Sherlock (2nds Capt/keeper)
and the biggest spaz of them all....... myself!

Was introduced to our new Captain/Coach tonight...was very suprised with how young he looks... Comes with good credtentials and coaching experience... I sat there excited as he spoke... I might get to play a game with lozza before he retires after all!! :p

im over my dodgy hammys thats stopping me attempting to play footy... Bring on October!!

Just for cutovertheslips we are starting pre-season in the 1st wk of August... and its about time you tell me what club your from and who you are........im still waiting!!

Hare, Tripp, and Harrison are all just 23 from my understanding.

Training started on Sunday down at Pascoe Vale Central, but I missed it. Will probably be going to the training this sunday. Will be pretty stiff, I must say. Only been playing cricket in the nets at lunchtime.

my first post after reading through the pages good luck to all teams in the up and coming season
my ladder
glady
ccc
pacoe
buckley park
tip rats
storm
roxy

just my thoughts my friend those teams will amke up the top5 it will be close and alot closer than people think i found it interesting that everyone has buckley park to finish bottom they have got some good players back and i think ccc will be the big improvers this year nothing agaisnt kelba my friend they will also be right in the mix

Allright boys the season is just over a month away. Can anyone give me there top 5-10 run scorers and wicket takers for the upcoming year?

letstalkcrap;362739 said:
just my thoughts my friend those teams will amke up the top5 it will be close and alot closer than people think i found it interesting that everyone has buckley park to finish bottom they have got some good players back and i think ccc will be the big improvers this year nothing agaisnt kelba my friend they will also be right in the mix

Is John Cacchione one of them?

i dont no if john cacchione is one off them even if he was playing i dont think i would class him as good player he gos allright but is not a match winner

letstalkcrap;362885 said:
i dont no if john cacchione is one off them even if he was playing i dont think i would class him as good player he gos allright but is not a match winner

Well, he has told people he is on very good coin down there this year.

well as i said mate not sure if he is playing there but buckley park normally only pay a coach and not players to play i think cacchione likes to blow up hes own tyres a bit

cacchone? is that the skinny guy with the shaved head?
so bp have him and telford back? any others?

yes mate they have wes telford back not 100% sure about john cacchione they have there spinner back playing clinton rea not a bad bowler but there are not many spinners in the comp i have heard andrew tipping is back as well been on the training track there are a couple more they have gone from putting 4 sides in last year back to 5 and erdo as coach they have never missed the finals in the 8 years he coached so thats why i am putting them in the top 4. and other news boys is the 8th side in luscombe is SINGH SABA they are an indian side that played in a high level off cricket on the other side off town and made finals so that will be interesting

letstalkcrap;363281 said:
yes mate they have wes telford back not 100% sure about john cacchione they have there spinner back playing clinton rea not a bad bowler but there are not many spinners in the comp i have heard andrew tipping is back as well been on the training track there are a couple more they have gone from putting 4 sides in last year back to 5 and erdo as coach they have never missed the finals in the 8 years he coached so thats why i am putting them in the top 4. and other news boys is the 8th side in luscombe is SINGH SABA they are an indian side that played in a high level off cricket on the other side off town and made finals so that will be interesting

How are ya Wes?

Gladyboy;363288 said:
How are ya Wes?
Hey Gladyboy,
How much coin is Danny Campbell on this season?
You should buy the Socials & Merlo/Had CC's then can have all of their players and both those clubs know how to win flags and not choke in finals.

letstalkcrap;363071 said:
well as i said mate not sure if he is playing there but buckley park normally only pay a coach and not players to play i think cacchione likes to blow up hes own tyres a bit

Not sure about Buckely Park not paying players maybe not in the last couple of years while Erdo has been having a spell but they were the innovators in the comp at paying blokes half their side was on coin 3 or 4 years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back