Letstalkcricket 2
Captaindaddy 2
Vline 1
Gladyboy 1
SecondSlip 1
Opening Batsmen 1

Sorry mate you did too

Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

wow wot a game next week between ccc and bp.
ex bp player(s) travelling 2 old club......should b good but i do think ccc will prevail.
wot did every1 think of the 1st round games.....wot about paco vc gladdy being moved thats a joke - i cannot remember that ever happening b4.
looking at the match results i do think that roxy will struggle.
even though its only the 1st round i think they r in heaps of rouble.

Pacoe 2nds sneak away with a 3 run victory against Gladstone Park. Good win, it was. My first 2nds game. They needed 9 off the last over, but couldn't do it.

wtg store - which grade did u play last season...muir shield rite
i didnt c m.campbell listed this week is he playing luscombe this sesson.

letstalkcricket;368055 said:
i like your review off the games there is just one batsmen you have left out from buckley park it will mostlikely make more runs than any off there batsmen for the year andrew tipping

Is he finally playing? He's been coming back for 6-7 years now. Most anticipated comeback since McMullin went back to Taylors Lakes after a stint at Keilor.:mad:

captaindaddy;368395 said:
wow wot a win by ccc - even though they beat a very ordinary team.
good win by bp.
weapons....not sure which grades players played in but i believe patchy is a 2nds player.
we r in 4 a very exciting season boys....in all grades.

hahahaha patchy is a mockinbird;)

u cant go on 1 innings...we will c stats at end of season and how the players go in the big games.
wots happening with the other game - gladdy vs pacco....r they playing this sunday and if so wot a joke it should have been moved 2 another ground as the problem was known b4 hand or givin as a draw.
anyways dont 4get ur tips 4 round 2 ....wot a game with ccc vs bp - lets c how some old teammates go.
good luck 2 all teams in all grades in the 2nd round.

letstalkcricket;368848 said:
tipping made 10

it what grade was that ?
Little birdy tells me he has a dodgy hamstring and wont be available to after buckley park has their bye!

weapons05/06;367529 said:
big beasty would love the greazy chips with 25 calamari rings 2 pieces of flake 3 schnizel rolls and 4 h/burgers with the lot........and 2 top it off with 3 cans of coke.......with a bottle of water for a chaser.......lol

what about a bit of pride with a few salad rolls n sanga's.........

hot dogs would have to be the only healthy thing there if it is........:eek:

shattered im not playing there........i love my tucker.......

Weapons you need to see our afternoon tea. 6 trays of healthy sanga's,1 tray of dry bickies and dip, 2 fruit platters and for the not so healthy appetites, 2 plates of party sausage rolls & pies topped of with a tray of cake.

Now I'm shooting myself in the foot here cos once the players and supporters have their arvo tea, they are so full my canteen sales drop. I rely on sales from people that turn up afterwards to buy all my goodies.

Thanks to the guys from CCC and Roxy for buying the meals. Saturday night was Lasagne or Roast Chicken with chips and salad followed by apple pie with custard/cream.Yummy

oldman65;366452 said:
3 broken ribs take some time to heal especially when your built like Macca and i know the doctor has told him to miss up to 6 weeks ,so looking at the draw he will be back round 4 which is a bye for CCC
New news also Barney has a broken thumb so will miss at least the first 2 games.
All come at the wrong time of year no Noddy no Macca now no Barney should make for an interesting round 1

i told you i didnt believe that crap macca noddy and barney all played round one amazing that isnt it shit talker

Gladyboy;368283 said:
Tipping round 1 I am only counting the 2 games and PV gp can be retipped this week a weeks a long time in cricket and to fair we get a few back

Lakers legend 2
CockRoach 2
Oldman 2
Letstalkcricket 2
Vline 1
Gladyboy 1
SecondSlip 1
Captaindaddy 1
Opening Batsmen 1

Not sure how well this will work with the bye

my tips for round 2
the round one game glady v pacoe i select glady
ccc to beat buckley park with injuries to some key players from buckley
glady to beat sydenham
kealba to beat roxy

good luck to all teams

No surprises from Rd 1 results, apart from the rescheduling of the Paco V Gladdy game, how was this allowed to happen if the association & the clubs knew about it midweek, this will help both clubs if they had players on footy trips you would think.

Paco to beat gladdy Rd 1 Game
Rd 2 Selections
CCC to beat Buckley
Gladdy to beat Sydenham
Kealba to beat Roxy
Good luck to all teams

round 1 selection - gladdy 2 defeat pacco

round 2 selections - ccc 2 defeat bp
gladdy 2 defeat syd
kealba 2 defeat roxy
- roxy in 4 a very tough season

good luck 2 all sides in all grades

cockroach;369032 said:
No surprises from Rd 1 results, apart from the rescheduling of the Paco V Gladdy game, how was this allowed to happen if the association & the clubs knew about it midweek, this will help both clubs if they had players on footy trips you would think.

Paco to beat gladdy Rd 1 Game
Rd 2 Selections
CCC to beat Buckley
Gladdy to beat Sydenham
Kealba to beat Roxy
Good luck to all teams

We didnt know about it until we arrived at the ground had we known the 2nds may have been a little stronger than they were

letstalkcricket;368933 said:
i told you i didnt believe that crap macca noddy and barney all played round one amazing that isnt it shit talker

All played yes but injuries were correct, Macca played but struggled,noddy played and also struggled, barney never batted as splint was only removed sat morning.
Macca and noddy actually did more damage and will be unavailable for this round which will be a huge loss, barney ok this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back