Gladyboy 7
Letstalkcricket 7
LakersLegend 7
Captaindaddy 6
Vline 5
Cockroach 5
Oldman 5
Secondslip 4

It appears that the boys from CCC have dropped off in the tipping as well!

Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

pacoe past them before tea pacoe went out to bat for another ten overs noddy wasnt happy was walking back on to the ground next to gick noddy said i have always wanted to smash you words where exchanged and noddy punched him then there was a bit off wrestling etc and a few spot fires after that

letstalkcricket;372054 said:
pacoe past them before tea pacoe went out to bat for another ten overs noddy wasnt happy was walking back on to the ground next to gick noddy said i have always wanted to smash you words where exchanged and noddy punched him then there was a bit off wrestling etc and a few spot fires after that

hhahahahaha go ccc........:eek:

hmmmm....some interesting results.
wow wot happened at paco - hav ccc lost the plot....although we better wait 2 hear both sides - any1 from ccc care 2 tell us?
i c kealba r doing ok - their stringer team winning outright.

letstalkcricket;372054 said:

You have 5 choices: a)I forgot to mention, b) I deliberately left out, c) I wasn't watching what happened, d) I wasn't there, e) you can phone a friend to get the right answer. Which option is it?

The part after carton said "I have always wanted to smash you" THAT gick chested Carton NOT once but twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way it was disgraceful behaviour from all involved but bad publicity always attracts attention and already the rookies have started posting

12thman;372157 said:
You have 5 choices: a)I forgot to mention, b) I deliberately left out, c) I wasn't watching what happened, d) I wasn't there, e) you can phone a friend to get the right answer. Which option is it?

The part after carton said "I have always wanted to smash you" THAT gick chested Carton NOT once but twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way it was disgraceful behaviour from all involved but bad publicity always attracts attention and already the rookies have started posting

what is going on at ccc . surely the wheels havent fallen off ?
fisty cuffs on a cricket field is not a good look for the 2 clubs and the comp. there has to be some long term suspensions after the weekend fiasco .
back to the cricket , well done the tip rats . the boys showed some resolve and had good win . could set there season up .
gladdy boys another easy win . could that be a problem at the business end of the season ? pressure will be on .
looks like gladdy have picked up another quality player in kelly .40 odd and 5 fa in first game .
paco to strong for the ccc boys . just not enough runs the previous week to put the paco boys under the pump .

big games in the next cpl rounds .could shape the top 3 with 4 th spot up for grabs .
will there be any surprises in the top 4 ?

captaindaddy;372112 said:
hmmmm....some interesting results.
wow wot happened at paco - hav ccc lost the plot....although we better wait 2 hear both sides - any1 from ccc care 2 tell us?
i c kealba r doing ok - their stringer team winning outright.

always 2 sides to the story, let see what happens at the NWCA tribunal, the last case heard from lat grand final was from all reports a "kangaroo court" , will this go the say way, my bet is that it will, both clubs will have a sook.

Kangaroo court maybe put Keatsy still managed to get 3 games for a punch nobody except Shane Lee saw I would expect some big suspensions for something that is reported as being seen by everyone.

Rumours about a metal bar being bought out post game any confirmations on that?

Gladyboy;372196 said:
Kangaroo court maybe put Keatsy still managed to get 3 games for a punch nobody except Shane Lee saw I would expect some big suspensions for something that is reported as being seen by everyone.

Gladdyboy, let's put last years GF to rest with the truth. Keats pushed/shoved Lee to the back of the head, admitted to it at the tribunal, copped 3 weeks. Any other comp he would've copped min 6 weeks, so he should feel lucky he only got 3. There is No excuse to be physical to anyone playing cricket, if you do expect to be sitting out for a long time as you don't deserve to play the game.
If Noddy and Scotty Gick did throw punches
the instigator should get min rest of the season, the 2nd Party should get min 4 games. If they get anything less the the whole Comp deserves to be looked at with no respect and will continue to lose the better clubs with no-one to blame but themselves.

cutoverslips46;372199 said:
Gladdyboy, let's put last years GF to rest with the truth. Keats pushed/shoved Lee to the back of the head, admitted to it at the tribunal, copped 3 weeks. Any other comp he would've copped min 6 weeks, so he should feel lucky he only got 3. There is No excuse to be physical to anyone playing cricket, if you do expect to be sitting out for a long time as you don't deserve to play the game.
the instigator should get min rest of the season, the 2nd Party should get min 4 games. If they get anything less the the whole Comp deserves to be looked at with no respect and will continue to lose the better clubs with no-one to blame but themselves.

I agree with everything you have said I think the reason Keasty didnt get longer is that it was Shane Lee and the tribunal themselves wanted to snot him

cutoverslips46;372199 said:

I agree from all reports the umpires saw them wrestling so they are both looking at a minimum of 3 games going on past rulings. Any other long term suspensions will depend on what else was seen by umps or comp officials.

I think we all agree that violence and cricket do not mix and its about time this competition got serious in relation to this sort of behaviour. A decent precedent needs to be set to send the message of zero tolerance. Yes there have been other incidents which have been lightly dealt with the past couple of years but the competition must not base its verdict in this case on previous light sentences - They must stand up and make the obvious decision to rub the offenders out for the remainder of the year.Anything less will further devalue the NWCA as an association.

12thman;372157 said:

12th man you seem to have an issue with rookies?? I guess you were never one yourself?? You should be happy with new opinions being expressed my friend as you seem to be fairly switched on.

A Bit Of Pichione;372223 said:
I think we all agree that violence and cricket do not mix and its about time this competition got serious in relation to this sort of behaviour. A decent precedent needs to be set to send the message of zero tolerance. Yes there have been other incidents which have been lightly dealt with the past couple of years but the competition must not base its verdict in this case on previous light sentences - They must stand up and make the obvious decision to rub the offenders out for the remainder of the year.Anything less will further devalue the NWCA as an association.
Just for the record any cases that are looked at are done so by other associations. I have been on the tribuneral for both MMVA and Jika and if an incident occurs it is heard by an outside comp. So in this case whatever has been or not been reported it will be heard by another comp not the NWCA. I am not saying this is right or wrong, nor are the penalties that are handed out right or wrong but it is wrong to blame the comp for the penalties as this is not their decision but the decision of others.

Also as I didn't play this round I had a look at the Gladdy game and spot on with Kelly. He did look the goods. Bright future ahead for him at Gladdy. If Roxy can get their batters to follow through and not go out after getting a start by playing silly shots at crucial times they will also pick up their standard and the runs required will at least be defendable.

All clubs go through a stage of having to rebuild. Having been competative and on top of their game then BANG come crashing down with players and members leaving, losing juniors, no coaches, cash problems etc: All sorts of reasons why this happens. Roxy are at that rebuilding stage now so let's hope things pick up for them.

A Bit Of Pichione;372224 said:
12th man you seem to have an issue with rookies?? I guess you were never one yourself?? You should be happy with new opinions being expressed my friend as you seem to be fairly switched on.

No issue with rookies ABOP at all and yes 30+ years ago I was one myself. Just making a statement that is backed up by the amount of rookies joining the BCF's on all forums not just this one as soon as their is a sniff of trouble both on and off the field.This incident had not long happened when you were the one to make the first comment about it.

Don't take it personally as all opinions are valid and welcome. All I am saying is that once these incidents happen the boards are flooded with "newbies" ;)

I'd personally like to see allot more rookies join and post to let us guys that have been around the traps a while see a different point of view.

It is great to get opinions from the younger generation and new players to the comp, the way they think, what can and should be done to enhance the game and to learn about the new and younger guys playing now. Cricket is and always will be a changing funny game.

The point is, don't wait until something negative happens to join or post spread the word and let's get some more opinions on the forum in regard to all avenues of cricket not just the gossip and rumour file.:)

Gladyboy;372045 said:
Opening Batsmen 7
Gladyboy 7
Letstalkcricket 7
LakersLegend 7
Captaindaddy 6
Vline 5
Cockroach 5
Oldman 5
Secondslip 4

It appears that the boys from CCC have dropped off in the tipping as well!

Is that because they keep picking themselves when they have no chance of winning. Cant lose this week the boys from CCC, they have the bye, good weendend to have the bye instead the CCC boys will lose there $$$ at the races, poor blokes cant win. :p

Gee....Syd-Hill gun recruit off to a good start 2 ducks in a row....time for a stint in the 2s already maybe????.........$$$$$$$ well spent.......:)

Gladyboy;372196 said:

gladdy boy , what do you expect from serial offenders . word from the lakers home was that shane actually gave keats cpl to the jaw ! not reported !

if carton / gick dont get min. 6-8 games it will be a disgrace . poor image for the nwca .to maintain the integrity of the comp the nwca has only one option . unfortunately someone has to pay a heavy price .

gick will be a loss to paco .

metal bars only come out when gladdy play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back