North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Harey;372414 said:
but please dont accuse me of lying or throwing a tantrum..i have more integrity then to get on a forum and do that.

As i said, i like noddy as a bloke, and would be happy for him to get a small suspension..i just dont think its fair that gicky gets done, thats my only concern..

Anyway, we move on to next week now..

And before i go, id like to state that we have never had an issue with the CCC boys before this and we wont in the future..they are a great bunch of blokes who we have played against for years and got along with very well, and im sure this will keep happening long into the future...

Hooroo..
Harey

Not lying, no tantrum, your integrity-Shot to pieces by the way things turned out.
Not wanting to lynch Noddy as you like him, a small suspension- WOW I'd hate to see what would happen if you didn't like him.

If I was one of those great bunch of ccc blokes, your last quote would really top off my day.

Go back to the start of this discussion and see how the tide has turned now the truth is out and the lies and lynching have been completed.

Captains defend and take responsability for their players Right, that's what captains do. Well you are certainly responsible for the hanging that took place. But then again you said you don't lie and have allot of integrity.

I'm confused we must be all talking about a different game and incident to you:confused::rolleyes:

12thman;374091 said:
Not lying, no tantrum, your integrity-Shot to pieces by the way things turned out.
Not wanting to lynch Noddy as you like him, a small suspension- WOW I'd hate to see what would happen if you didn't like him.

If I was one of those great bunch of ccc blokes, your last quote would really top off my day.

Go back to the start of this discussion and see how the tide has turned now the truth is out and the lies and lynching have been completed.

Captains defend and take responsability for their players Right, that's what captains do. Well you are certainly responsible for the hanging that took place. But then again you said you don't lie and have allot of integrity.

I'm confused we must be all talking about a different game and incident to you:confused::rolleyes:

its difficult to make any comment without knowing all facts .
can anyone clarify what transpired , what are these " alleged " lies . sounds like there were 2 conflicting stories . how , not sure !

what has surprised me is that one players gets season , the other 3 mathces . from all reports no one witnessed punches thrown , many witnessed wrestling , many witnessed gicky wilding a tripod like an axe !
no reports on day , many similar incidents in last cpl years .
confused !

who was sitting on the tribunal , old man harey and the paco match committee ?

does this set up a mouth watering clash between these 2 sides next time around !

season hotting up

yes i agree very interesting set of circumstances.
i can tell u this ... and it is fact....although i dont like mentioning names or positions...but hopefully this will clarify a few things....the president of pacco told me in his own words that noddy was a %@#$! and that we r going 2 hang him.
so wot else can i say....the whole incident has been handled horribly wrong and it has cost a very good cricketer the season and dealt the ccc a huge blow.
the nwca committee should b ashamed in the manner that they handled the situation with terry himself not even being able 2 get his story straight.
...i would luv 2 fill u in on all the facts but its not 4 me.
all i can say from the actual day that the so called events took place, is that my thinking 2wards pacco hav changed.i no longer respect them.
from their capt, 2 players and committee.
a total disgrace - and i dont 4 1 minute excuse the fact that the events which took place should never hav happened, but wot happened afterwards is an even bigger dissappointment.
shame shame nwca committee and pacco.

captaindaddy;374124 said:
yes i agree very interesting set of circumstances.
i can tell u this ... and it is fact....although i dont like mentioning names or positions...but hopefully this will clarify a few things....the president of pacco told me in his own words that noddy was a %@#$! and that we r going 2 hang him.
so wot else can i say....the whole incident has been handled horribly wrong and it has cost a very good cricketer the season and dealt the ccc a huge blow.
the nwca committee should b ashamed in the manner that they handled the situation with terry himself not even being able 2 get his story straight.
...i would luv 2 fill u in on all the facts but its not 4 me.
all i can say from the actual day that the so called events took place, is that my thinking 2wards pacco hav changed.i no longer respect them.
from their capt, 2 players and committee.
a total disgrace - and i dont 4 1 minute excuse the fact that the events which took place should never hav happened, but wot happened afterwards is an even bigger dissappointment.
shame shame nwca committee and pacco.

so you are from c.c.c.......you tell porky pies too!

wot porky pies....i think u eat 2 many of those things.
just no abit about the incident thats all - dont matter where im from.
how u been goin this season anyway.

Opening Batsman;374074 said:
What going to happen tomorrow around the grounds, will be an interesting day play.

Punch ups by the sound of it..............:p

Your posts are laughable oldman, captain daddy and 12th man! Thanks for providing some much needed comedy relief coming into the weekend.

Captain Daddy- "...i would luv 2 fill u in on all the facts but its not 4 me."

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laker's Legend, you shouldnt be wasting your time on this website. That was a great piece of writing- 'many witnessed gicky wilding a tripod like an axe!'... epic! You should teach 12th man how to spell- he talks allot of s*&$.

Thanks gents. Good luck on the weekend. ;)

Park Cricketer;374176 said:
Your posts are laughable oldman, captain daddy and 12th man! Thanks for providing some much needed comedy relief coming into the weekend.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laker's Legend, you shouldnt be wasting your time on this website. That was a great piece of writing- 'many witnessed gicky wilding a tripod like an axe!'... epic! You should teach 12th man how to spell- he talks allot of s*&$.

Glad you enjoyed the must read entertainment but you forgot the best submission. The Harery story was a great fairy tale.

BTW can anyone tell me how can a player plead guilty and then during the course of the staged saga have the jury give him instructions so that he can change his mind and plead not guilty?

As was mentioned a few pages back "there is allot of Lady Ga Ga about this".

I tend to agree with the comments that the ccc boys drew the short straw.

If Gick has said he is guilty to the charge and then on a couple of others( he was pinged by the NWCA) why only 3 weeks and Noddy yil next year? Abusive language is 2 weeks for starters,this means he got 1 week for bringing the game into disrepute, physical contact(wrestlind) and threatening to assault with a long camera tripod. What a load of rubbish.

now a precedent has been set is that everybody

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the must read entertainment but you forgot the best submission. The Harery story was a great fairy tale.

BTW can anyone tell me how can a player plead guilty and then during the course of the staged saga have the jury give him instructions so that he can change his mind and plead not guilty?

As was mentioned a few pages back "there is allot of Lady Ga Ga about this".

I tend to agree with the comments that the ccc boys drew the short straw.

If Gick has said he is guilty to one charge and then, there are other charges he was pinged by the NWCA why only 3 weeks and Noddy yil next year? Abusive language is 2 weeks for starters,this means he got 1 week in total for bringing the game into disrepute, physical contact(wrestlind) and threatening to assault with a long camera tripod. What a load of rubbish.

Now a precedent has been set everybody watch out or you'll cop 2 weeks for farting.:eek:

captaindaddy;374131 said:
wot porky pies....i think u eat 2 many of those things.
just no abit about the incident thats all - dont matter where im from.
how u been goin this season anyway.

1 tie and 2 wins cant conplain........still alot of hard work to do.......;)

oldman65;373934 said:
Noddy had 4 charges-striking-wrestling-abusive language to gick- and bringing the game into disripute and was found guilty on all 4 charges

Gick had 3 charges -wrestling- bringing game into disripute- abusive language
he was found guilty of wrestling and bringing the game into disripute.
WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE EVEN WHEN HE PLEADED GUILTY!! go figure

both captains got off but Macca was very very lucky.

All charges were laid by the league after the investigation last week.
Evidence was given by both CCC players and PVCC players,some told the truth and some lied through their arses last night ,but that is ok as what comes around goes around and we play them again very soon.
1 player came out looking like a thug and 1 came out looking and acting like a priest.

Who lied mate?
Please inform me as to who "lied through the pants"...
All of our blokes who were there (apart from gicky and 1 witness who admitted to only seeing it from afar) said all they saw was a wrestle..

Noddy admitted to hitting gicky 'with open hands' (assault), swearing at him (theres your abusive language) and wrestling with gicky afterwards (wrestling)..HE ADMITTED TO IT..so tell me where my club has "lynched" your player...

And if anything it was my comments that got your captain off..so not sure why were accused of lynching your club..

The reason for the disparity in the sentences is that one player hit another player, and admitted to as much at the hearing..

"Did you make contact to his face"
"Yes i did"

This is what "lynched" noddy, nothing anyone from my club had to say..

Noddy got reported for physcial assault to the face, wrestling, abusive language and bringing the game into disrepute..Hence the season sentence, which i feel was a tad harsh but you make your bed you sleep in it..

Gicky got done for wrestling, and bringing the game into disrepute..Hence the 3 weeks..Whch in my mind is a load of shit but we have to move on because as you say the appeal is with the same people..

As for the hearing, it was conducted with no NWCA people on the panel..so what was handed down was by an independent set of people..

Perhaps instead of getting on here and looking for people to blame, you should just not hit someone in the first place..

All of you CCC people out there, what do you guys feel would have been a suitable penalty for striking on the cricket field? Slap on the wrist?

Please dont attack the integrity of my club and accuse us of lying..if you think someone lied then come out and say who did and they will take it up with you..

Oh and by the way gibbsy, you keep referring to my post about the incident as a fairy tale..care to enlighten me as to anything that i said that was wrong..

Your boy noddy agreed last night that everything i said was true when they asked him to give his version of events..so please enlighten us 12th man..

You guys are all forgetting that we are playing a game of cricket!!! Blues should be left to the pubs and boxing rings!!! if you let someone get under your skin and start throwing them in a game of cricket you are WEAK and it is time to leave the sport!!!!!! Cricket is a mental game and the fighting should be left off the field! THe NWCA needs to clean there act up as there are to many times were a fight has occured on the CRICKET field!! Players know they can get away with it, hence why the umpires have little authority when a fight breaks out!!!

NWCA Make your stand NOW!!!!!

Nice try Harey but way off the mark.

Well,it spun you in hook line and sinker not doing to bad considering you rarely use forums .

Now what is happening in the cricket today. Played a one dayer today(felt like 40 rather than 30) nothing better when it's hot than finishing early and having a nice cold ale.Cheers boys

Leave your fighting out of the forums boys. What has happened as happened, time to move on now.

Sundays game at Seth Raistrick Reserve is between Campbellfield NWCA Cougars and Moonee Valley Ladies Team. Play starts at 1pm

Make it a family afternoon bring the kids.We have a playground on site,and tennis courts to play on as well as a a fully operational canteen.Icy cold drinks and beer, delicious snack boxes of chicken nuggets and chips,hot dogs,schnitzel rolls,dim sims,hamburgers for sale plus lots more. All at great prices and cheaper than Maccas.

Also for the kids we have jelly cups and icypoles, lollies and potato chips.

All you need for a great afternoon out in the sun or (shade aplenty).

Come along and support the girls and have a fun family day out.

gp just got over the line against kealba...who look a top four team.
good win by paco against bp who r just an average team although a few key players 2 come back in.
some very interesting 1 dayers comingup this weekend.
could separate the real chances from the pretenders.

captaindaddy;374281 said:
gp just got over the line against kealba...who look a top four team.
good win by paco against bp who r just an average team although a few key players 2 come back in.
some very interesting 1 dayers comingup this weekend.
could separate the real chances from the pretenders.

just an average side well what does that make your side when we had no trouble against your mob ?

yes just an average team...but i did say a few key players 2 come back in.
u say my team....hmmmmm i dont hav a team.
u boys had a good win against kealba who i think r a real chance 2 make the top 4 again so i guess that puts u boys in the mix as well.'
u beat ccc ....wow not much 2 rap urselves up over.
speaking of ccc....a big loss losing notty 4 the rest of the season so i guess ill hav 2 rethink my top 4 predictions.
this upcoming weekend fixtures will go along way in determining teams chances this season although i believe the x2 day games will giv us a better indication of where teams will finish or perform.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

hey park cricketer , not sure how to take your blog . captain daddy , oldman65 and 12 th man have every right to enter anything they feal . opinions are like gonads , we all have them and this forum allows us to express them .

back to some serious matters , harey , harey , harey another epic . you should be righting boons and mills novels .

on cricket matters , tight one at kealba . have some cracks been exposed to the power house gladdy . same cracks that have been exposed in previous finals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back