North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Gladyboy;374925 said:
Apologies for not posting tip results for last round I am still waiting for confirmation of the winner of the cellar dwellars game.

My tips for this w/e
KGG v CCC game could either way

SYD v PVC if we are flag favourites then these boys would have to be a close second

BP v RP BUckley will be far to strong

BP v GP If the theory that we are only good on small grounds then this week should be a walk in the park, I would expect a very high scoring match

PVC V KGG cant go past Paccoe but if the rats get up it will really say something about how far they have come

SYD v CCC Campbellfield arent us bad as everyone makes out they are just getting flogged on here because of all the preseason hype they created for themselves.

NOt much said about Gladdy playing Telford for the first time since he left

I believe Sydenham won that game easily.

My tips for this weekends games
Saturday
Campbellfield to beat Kealba
Buckley Park to beat Roxy
Sydenham to Beat Pacco (a few players to miss this game for Pacco)

Sunday
Sydenham to Beat Campellfield
Pacco to Beat Kealba
Gladdy to Buckley Park

Good luck to all teams

YoungGun;374888 said:
ur a tosser!! go over to ur own forum and talk over there no one really cares what u have to say in this forum anymore!! you love stirring the pot and everything you say is full of it! so we dont really care what u have to say or what rumours u have to make up will take it game by game... im just waiting for the day when we lose our first game you will be straight on here saying ohhhh looks like gladdy isnt so good this that cracks are starting to appear!! so just go and .... right off!!

young pop gun , just cool down . how would you know were my allegiances are ?
jut like the sh*t you give us with your counterpart " galddy boy " , you havent got a clue .
give us something about cricket and i can make some form of judgement .
when you guys loose ?
listen dead sh*t , no one remembers what happened round 3 , or round 5 or round 7 . everyone remembers g/f ( finals ) results and the reality is you guys like the previous seasons come up short . not only short but humiliated , embarressed . a club / players gets judged on results from big games and finals . lets see , you guys 10 semi loses in a row , short again previous cpl years .
so i wouldnt take much notice about whats happening today .

have a close look at this season results . roxy made 200 against you boys and kealba who have only topped 200 handful of times in last 10 years made 270 !
results can be misleading like they have in last cpl years .

laker's legend;375104 said:
young pop gun , just cool down . how would you know were my allegiances are ?
jut like the sh*t you give us with your counterpart " galddy boy " , you havent got a clue .
give us something about cricket and i can make some form of judgement .
when you guys loose ?
listen dead sh*t , no one remembers what happened round 3 , or round 5 or round 7 . everyone remembers g/f ( finals ) results and the reality is you guys like the previous seasons come up short . not only short but humiliated , embarressed . a club / players gets judged on results from big games and finals . lets see , you guys 10 semi loses in a row , short again previous cpl years .
so i wouldnt take much notice about whats happening today .

have a close look at this season results . roxy made 200 against you boys and kealba who have only topped 200 handful of times in last 10 years made 270 !
results can be misleading like they have in last cpl years .

Leave me out of your trash talking champa, you will get no arguement from me we have struggled to seal the deal in the two day finals last year was the most disapointing especially after beating Taylors in both home and away games, hopefully this year will be different.:)

Gladyboy;375108 said:
Leave me out of your trash talking champa, you will get no arguement from me we have struggled to seal the deal in the two day finals last year was the most disapointing especially after beating Taylors in both home and away games, hopefully this year will be different.:)

no " champ " here gladdy boy .
was just a handy slow bowler who had played in the nwca for many years .
these days occasionally roll the arm over in the lower grades and enjoy having a slap .
no trash talk , just expressing my opinion . we all have them .
to many on these type of forums take things a little to seriously . most is just good fun and banter .
all i do is have my say and deal in facts .

letstalkcricket;375341 said:
yes buckley park made 246 tipping in hes 2nd game back in 7 years made 106 and roxy made 132

Great to see tripping back and in the runs. Played against him years ago and was one of the most brutal opening bats you would ever see. Any reason he has been missing in other games this year.

I see Ian Rossy is playing for CCC now gee I missed that one when did this happen and why?

StraightBat;375368 said:
Great to see tripping back and in the runs. Played against him years ago and was one of the most brutal opening bats you would ever see. Any reason he has been missing in other games this year.

played round one mate but did hes hammy and missed 6 weeks

Gladyboy;375391 said:
I see Ian Rossy is playing for CCC now gee I missed that one when did this happen and why?

ross always gos where macca gos and he dosent drive and lives on sydney road which is closer to ccc

I heard Hackers had a good weekend with bat 100 odd on sat and 40 odd Sunday.

Seems to be in a bit of form,

good bloke as well so good to see him making runs

Tip ladder after 6 Rounds

Opening Batsmen 14
Gladyboy 14
Lakerslegend 14
Letstalkcricket 13
Cockroach 13
Oldman 13
Sceondslip 12
Captaindaddy 11
Vline 11

Gladyboy;375590 said:
Dont you play for Roxy?

gladdy boy , if he does play for roxy and he's refering to semi finals " this season " , well that is the pinnacle of " optimism " or his under the influence of some very very effective drugs .

interesting weekend of cricket .
kealba back to the field and under the pump . next cpl games pre-xmas will determine their season .
syd very very disappointing . a decimated paco won in a canter .
paco just keep on rolling .
gladdy in the end won convincingly , but are they travelling as well as there results show .is there a dependance on john markham ?? true test will be when he fails ! how good are they ??
the parkers still in the mix and with tipping / telford / erdman
in the runs , good bowling attack , they could finish top 3 !
ccc big question mark . 2 games against gladdy pre-xmas could finally finish them off.

plenty of questions still to be answered and many many twists to come .

Gee you really have it in for us dont ya Lakers two weeks in a row looking for cracks, I dont get it no one from our club gets on here spruiking or predicting flags.

As for Markham no doubt we rely on him he is our best bat and the best in the comp imo. But that doesnt mean we lose if he fails.

Last of all which club are you actually from clearly not from Taylors so tell us all where you are from? If you answr anything but from Cooper St I will question your credibility!

Gladyboy;375590 said:
Dont you play for Roxy?

No I play for Gladdy Park, :D

laker's legend;375630 said:
gladdy boy , if he does play for roxy and he's refering to semi finals " this season " , well that is the pinnacle of " optimism " or his under the influence of some very very effective drugs .

No, don't need to take drugs silly enough as it is

Gladyboy;375663 said:
Gee you really have it in for us dont ya Lakers two weeks in a row looking for cracks, I dont get it no one from our club gets on here spruiking or predicting flags.

As for Markham no doubt we rely on him he is our best bat and the best in the comp imo. But that doesnt mean we lose if he fails.

Last of all which club are you actually from clearly not from Taylors so tell us all where you are from? If you answr anything but from Cooper St I will question your credibility!

laker's legend plays at Gladdy Park :p

Now off to training early , top day for it.

Gladyboy;375663 said:

ohh my
i just luv it when people start guessing my identity .
not from tayler ?
from gladdy !
well , all i will say is that i do play with a nwca club ( lower grades ). did play for taylers and another nwca club .
not who you think i am !

gladdy boy please do you talk about credibility . from some of the crap that you have written , you have none .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back