North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

CCC has a new gun bat by the name of Peter Pattichis. Coming off a score of 94...should help bolster their batting.

Patchy;377683 said:
CCC has a new gun bat by the name of Peter Pattichis. Coming off a score of 94...should help bolster their batting.

yeah patchy no 1 likes you even at c.c.c.....just like st albans and d/p footy clubs......

look out for the patch.......:eek:

Patchy;377683 said:

gun bat going to ccc , must be on coin !
how many ccc players are on money ?

the cougar caffee must be going well !

interesting results on weekend . paco in a little bother . could be season defining game for the stormers .
good day at the office for the roxy boys . little pressure on the beavers . runs on the board , roxy zero to loose and the beavers have plenty to loose .

can ccc get back on track . if kealba loose this game you would think their season is over .

hey young gun , how did you go on weekend ?

wickets / runs ?? have you achieved your personal best ?

where is mmvca / bomber27 , little quite boys !

laker's legend;377760 said:
gun bat going to ccc , must be on coin !
how many ccc players are on money ?

the cougar caffee must be going well !

interesting results on weekend . paco in a little bother . could be season defining game for the stormers .
good day at the office for the roxy boys . little pressure on the beavers . runs on the board , roxy zero to loose and the beavers have plenty to loose .

can ccc get back on track . if kealba loose this game you would think their season is over .

hey young gun , how did you go on weekend ?

wickets / runs ?? have you achieved your personal best ?

where is mmvca / bomber27 , little quite boys !

I think it is fair to say Patchy is taking the P*SS! Nowhere near as many blokes on coin as is spruked around here I can assure you!!

Second Slip;377765 said:
I think it is fair to say Patchy is taking the P*SS! Nowhere near as many blokes on coin as is spruked around here I can assure you!!

that possibly is the case 2 nd slipper , but its funny the perception and double standards out there . every time gladdy get a new player they are on coin and routing the system .when its someone else , not much spoken about .
i would say with confidence every club is paying players to some degree .

gladdy boy , whats your take on this .

Patchy;377683 said:

Patchy

get back to work!!!!!

laker's legend;377770 said:
that possibly is the case 2 nd slipper , but its funny the perception and double standards out there . every time gladdy get a new player they are on coin and routing the system .when its someone else , not much spoken about .
i would say with confidence every club is paying players to some degree .

gladdy boy , whats your take on this .

Patchy not a new player!
Check mycricket and all will be explained

AND BONSTER dont say a word!!!!

Second Slip;377765 said:

nah sriously patchy is a gun.......just ask him......he's even played footy for pt adelaide.......hahahahaha

he must be getting paid by the ounce.........:rolleyes:

and patchy dont work.......

Ok Oldman here are the stats for CCC in 2009/10 :

M.Ingvorsen Avg. 11.0
G Hocking Avg. 16.4
P Berry Avg. 23.4
P Pettichis Avg. 23.7

Actions speak louder than words...

Patchy;377904 said:

M.Ingvorsen Avg. 11.0
G Hocking Avg. 16.4
P Berry Avg. 23.4
P Pettichis Avg. 23.7

hahahaha see i told the other blokes that you would tell them how it was.......thay have to pick you on that form..........:rolleyes:

Patchy;377904 said:

M.Ingvorsen Avg. 11.0
G Hocking Avg. 16.4
P Berry Avg. 23.4
P Pettichis Avg. 23.7

mmmmm
if those stats are right , he is a gun !

will be an added bonus to the already solid batting line up .

is he playing this game ?

will you guys get the biscuits against kealba this week . should be chasing about the 220 mark . win , season alive . loose , finished !

finals has come around a lot quicker than ccc could have imagined .

laker's legend;378356 said:
mmmmm

will you guys get the biscuits against kealba this week . should be chasing about the 220 mark . win , season alive . loose , finished !

Thats true, finals are here quicker than we hoped. To answer your questions we will back ourselves to get whatever score is posted for us.

We will be trying (obviously) to restrict the KGG boys to aroung what they have now with only 3 wickets in hand we will be pressing to clean up the tail quickly and get about getting the runs.

Can someone please clarify the rules for me? with the rain delays last week do we just tally up the total overs and halve them or does the game revert to "normal conditions"?

Second Slip;378387 said:
Thats true, finals are here quicker than we hoped. To answer your questions we will back ourselves to get whatever score is posted for us.

We will be trying (obviously) to restrict the KGG boys to aroung what they have now with only 3 wickets in hand we will be pressing to clean up the tail quickly and get about getting the runs.

Can someone please clarify the rules for me? with the rain delays last week do we just tally up the total overs and halve them or does the game revert to "normal conditions"?

Normal conditions dont apply, you add together the available over for this saturday (80 over) with the number of completed over already bowled (62 overs), total 142 over and then half that number. so it should be that each side gets 71 overs each, only thing I can;t clarify is the 1 ball that has been bowled, In my opinion, kealba should get 8.5 overs this saturday instead of 9 overs.
Anybody else can clarify this any better?

laker's legend;378356 said:
mmmmm

Yep playing this game, batting at 10....go figure???? With an average better than the top 5 I should at least be batting at number 9...

roxy park 9/297 buckley park 3/300 with ten overs to spair
tipping 121 erdman 74no mociack 30no

storm knocking off pacoe big win for the storm massive game next round buckley park v storm the tip rats have ended ccc season with a big win

Hmmm interesting the storm really are the real deal it appears and could end up playing finals. It appears the top 3 are locked in with the storm and rats to fight for the remaining spot.

Tipping in the runs again I am not convinced that he is a powerhouse as yet has made 2 big tons but both against the cellar dwellars in Roxy only averages 11 if you take away those hits, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back