roxy any chance angainst paco ??

hey gladdy boy have you settled yet !
its all opinions !

here is a topic for discussion .

best player in comp ??
best bat in comp ??
most destructive bat in comp ??
best bowler in comp ??
and if you where picking a team from scratch who would be the first player picked .

No dramas here legend

Best player- Trippy gun with bat and ball
Best bat- Markham no contest
Most destructive- even though he has had a lean first half anyone that can make 200 in a one dayer has to be rated
Best bowler- not sure toss of a coin I rate Deano as our best yet he doesnt feature in stats
Markham would be my first picked every day of the week

Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

All right boys i will stick me neck out and here is the best side going around with reputation and stats

Tipping - BAT
Lambropolous - BAT
Markham - BAT
Hackney- BAT/KEEPER
P Tripp- BAT/BOWLER
Erdman -BAT/BOWLER (CAPT)
Hare- BAT
Kelly- BAT/SPINNER
Hassan-BOWLER
Charlton- BOWLER
Ford-BOWLER

laker's legend;381024 said:
apologies letstalkcricket .

syd 18 pts , kealba 17 !!

both making up numbers .

will you guys defend your score ??

its all opinions !

here is a topic for discussion .

best player in comp ??
best bat in comp ??
best bowler in comp ??
and if you where picking a team from scratch who would be the first player picked .

BEST PLAYER - Paul Tripp
BEST BAT - Cant split them Hackney, Markham, Tipping
MOST DESTRUCTIVE - Tipping
BEST BOWLER - Hassan, young ford will be, needs to go to district
FROM SCRATCH - Paul Tripp

voodoo;381033 said:
BEST PLAYER - Paul Tripp
BEST BAT - Cant split them Hackney, Markham, Tipping
MOST DESTRUCTIVE - Tipping
BEST BOWLER - Hassan, young ford will be, needs to go to district
FROM SCRATCH - Paul Tripp

mmmm interesting voodoo .

my humble opinion as follows -

best bat - j markham
most destructive - h shephard
best bowler - no one stands out . agree on young ford . will play district ones in 2 years . campbell from gladdy v/good. hassain on his day close to best , unfortunately doesnt do it regularly . tripp v/good .
best player - no one stands head and shoulders above the rest . trippy , r kelly from gladdy , markham are up there .
first pick - trippy / markham . if i have to split them tripp . bowls / bats in top order and brilliant field . markham 10 years younger no brainer .

Patchy;380993 said:
YoungGun;380987 said:
ease up lakers lol 9 wickets b4 the weekend results vault aint up to date so make that 15 wickets! dunno bout struggling to hold a spot

Under 21s wickets (or mine for that matter) don't count champ...get over yourself. How many of the CCC top order did you get out mate...**** all. And to go as far as to say you are in the comp best 11...please...your nowhere near as good as rassool, hussain, or barney...

never mentioned i was the best :S was just updating stats!

voodoo;381039 said:
this week

BP 2 win in a canter
PV 2 win easy
GP 2 win in a real close game

voodoo , you on the mind altering substances today !!

bp v syd will be very close . ground is slow , will be a grind . 50/50 game .
pv v roxy ?? paco should win but i have fealing roxy will come close .
gladdy v the glamour team . another tight one . with recent rain , ground will be slow , ccc have bowling line up to put the borough under the pump .

only cert for weekend , the famous cougar cafe will flurish with the likes of markham and co visiting .

laker's legend;381024 said:
apologies letstalkcricket .

syd 18 pts , kealba 17 !!

both making up numbers .

will you guys defend your score ??

its all opinions !

here is a topic for discussion
best player in comp ??
best bat in comp ??
best bowler in comp ??

well lakers legend that ground was the slowest it has ever been but we still managed t score 217 the highest score there in a two day game this year so if we bowl well we will win our bowling has been a little hot and cold we have a few kids that we are giving games to so it will be a tight contest

laker's legend;381057 said:
voodoo , you on the mind altering substances today !!

bp v syd will be very close . ground is slow , will be a grind . 50/50 game .
pv v roxy ?? paco should win but i have fealing roxy will come close .
gladdy v the glamour team . another tight one . with recent rain , ground will be slow , ccc have bowling line up to put the borough under the pump .

only cert for weekend , the famous cougar cafe will flurish with the likes of markham and co visiting .

CCC ground last week was the slowest its been for 10 years so the 248 not as bad as it looks and let me tell you it has not been cut this week!!!

oldman65;381063 said:
CCC ground last week was the slowest its been for 10 years so the 248 not as bad as it looks and let me tell you it has not been cut this week!!!

I drove past an hour ago they were cutting it then, we have a mate at the council:D

Gladyboy;381066 said:
I drove past an hour ago they were cutting it then, we have a mate at the council:D

good work gladdy boy .
is deliberately not preparing the ground for playing conditions a form of " cheating " ??
and please before i get the ccc filing a law suit for defamation , i am not accusing anyone . just putting the question forward .

letstalkcricket

you have to be gentile on patchy , the spiritual leader of ccc . patchy by his own addmission is not " the patchy " online . there is only 3 computers in campbellfiled , 2 run on steam , so it shouldnt be to hard to pinpoint the culprit !

they will push gladdy this week . tight as

will the gladdy bubble burst or will it take the xmas party for all hell to break out ?

laker's legend;381075 said:
good work gladdy boy .
is deliberately not preparing the ground for playing conditions a form of " cheating " ??
and please before i get the ccc filing a law suit for defamation , i am not accusing anyone . just putting the question forward .

letstalkcricket

you have to be gentile on patchy , the spiritual leader of ccc . patchy by his own addmission is not " the patchy " online . there is only 3 computers in campbellfiled , 2 run on steam , so it shouldnt be to hard to pinpoint the culprit !

they will push gladdy this week . tight as

will the gladdy bubble burst or will it take the xmas party for all hell to break out ?

Its called home ground advantage !

the conditions should be the same for both teams our ground gets cut every thursday so no problem there but if teams need to not have the ground cut as an advantage i think that says something about the teams that do it

laker's legend;380893 said:
gladdy boy , i havent discounted anyone . i havent picked any side .

how i can pick a best performed team is a little difficult when you take into account the limited exposure i've had to most teams / players .

and i havent questioned harey's ability under pressure . harey has had limited time in the guts this season and when he has made runs the game has been won . has had little influence with the bat this season to date .
stats / reputation ??

as previous entry , influence on games is what counts . like i previously mentioned , syd have the number one bat and bowler according to stats but have only won 3 games and arent a serious contender !

players that i have watched this season and influenced games as follows -

young ford from paco .
trippy
lambropolous from kealba
scalzo from kealba
d campbell from gladdy
erdo
r kelly from gladdy
j markham gladdy
barney

not sure your status as player but havent you picked your team purely on stats ?

you have hackney opening , doesnt he bat at 4 !
is be the best preformed number 4 in the comp ? if yes erdo doesnt get a gig . mosiak the best performed number 5 ?

Bit rough on harey mate..just checked mycricket..His batting stats;
Gladdy - 7 - First game
Camp - 74- in at 3-32 chasing 180, highest score of match
Kealba - 75* - in at 2-21 chasing 227, not out at end
Sydenham - 49 out of 135 - highest score of match that went to the wire..

So maybe his runs dont add up to a high enough total for you but i wouldnt say he has batted when the game has been won..

oldman65;381085 said:
Its called home ground advantage !

thats not called home ground advantage, that is cheating, u blokes should b backing yourselves to win with the same conditions, doesnt say much 4 u blokes. Surely the council wouldnt listen 2 u blokes over when the ground gets cut.Poor form if the case. hope u get rolled.

voodoo;381105 said:
thats not called home ground advantage, that is cheating, u blokes should b backing yourselves to win with the same conditions, doesnt say much 4 u blokes. Surely the council wouldnt listen 2 u blokes over when the ground gets cut.Poor form if the case. hope u get rolled.

Its irrelevant Oldman who I know is a committee member at CCC has obviously gone out of his way to ensure it doesnt get cut....will be all the more embarrassing for you blokes when you get smashed.

you would think the top 3 are settle, its a battle for that 4th position. KGG,SH could C/FIELD still make

Paccoeboy;381101 said:
Bit rough on harey mate..just checked mycricket..His batting stats;
Gladdy - 7 - First game
Camp - 74- in at 3-32 chasing 180, highest score of match
Kealba - 75* - in at 2-21 chasing 227, not out at end
Sydenham - 49 out of 135 - highest score of match that went to the wire..

So maybe his runs dont add up to a high enough total for you but i wouldnt say he has batted when the game has been won..

well said pacoeboy . no arguement from me .

more runs for harey on weekend . pacoe boys are flying .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back