North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

voodoo;381922 said:
clarkfield r at there level in the 2nd grade

voodoo

totally agree .

would be lucky to win cpl games and would get pole axed by the better teams .

will kealba make 4 and who will play gladdy in one day final ????

Gladyboy;381911 said:
Bit rough on Roxy coach and committee there Legend he hasnt got the talent to compete with the rest of the comp, I have seen both Donnybrook and Clarkefield this year and both those sides would knock Roxy over. Clarkefield are real good and could have made top 4 in Luscombe with a bit of luck are as good as and of the bottom 4 teams in Luscombe.

We have seen ppls opinions on the best 11 I am curious to see opinions on most disapointing players for the year thus far?

Most dissappointing for CCC - Ingvorsen...hasn't made a 50 so far this year....followed closely by Beasty who struggles to turn up on time to the game...

Patchy;381939 said:
Most dissappointing for CCC - Ingvorsen...hasn't made a 50 so far this year....followed closely by Beasty who struggles to turn up on time to the game...

patchy good to have you back .

how was the 7 day vacation to " lords " getting batting coaching to tighten that technic after your stumps almost decapatated the wicketkeeper cpl weeks ago .
young gun hasnt stopped celebrating after your prized scalp !

big call with ingvorsen . didnt he make 49 against gladdy ? beasty is ok . always good for a quick fire 12 !

Patchy;381939 said:

gee patchy u taking the piss out of your own players.

laker's legend;381949 said:
patchy good to have you back .

how was the 7 day vacation to " lords " getting batting coaching to tighten that technic after your stumps almost decapatated the wicketkeeper cpl weeks ago .
young gun hasnt stopped celebrating after your prized scalp !

big call with ingvorsen . didnt he make 49 against gladdy ? beasty is ok . always good for a quick fire 12 !

49 thats it for the year so far fair call patchy and i think he is beeing a little light in naming two bats only, i think the tip rats will make the 4 and the one day final buckley park after they beat pacoe first game back

Clarkefield are decent and I didnt say that would make finals I said with a bit of luck, they are the side to beat every year and fall over every year in finals.

And I have seen them play this year The Jam Sucker

Gladyboy;382092 said:
Clarkefield are decent and I didnt say that would make finals I said with a bit of luck, they are the side to beat every year and fall over every year in finals.

And I have seen them play this year The Jam Sucker

gladdyboy do i sense some tension with tjs and yourself .

you did say they would make 4 with some luck and would beat all teams out of 4 !

they would be lucky to beat roxy . the gulf between luscombe and stringer is huge plus some.

never mind . the season is in the straight , big games , one day final and finals all ahead .
who will be celebrating , who will be most disappointed and will there be any surprises ??

Happy New Year All.

My understanding is that the finals system will remain the same ie 1 vs 4, 2 Vs 3, winners to play off in grand final.

loooking foward to all of the one day games this week.

Happy New Year All
ok here we go, final 5 rounds to sort out the finals, who will stand up to play on in March?

This weeks Tips

GP over KGG

PVC over BP

Syd over RP

Good luck to all teams

letstalkcricket;383649 said:
my tips for this round

glady to beat kealba
storm to beat roxy
buckley park to beat pacoe

tips

glady to win . kealba will push the all mighty borough !
storm easy
paco to steady and will win in close game .

Easy win for us boys today against Buckley Park.

We made 6/230, with Camma making another splendid knock of about 85 or 90.

Then knocked them all over for about 160 or 170.

Kealba had us 6 for 71 enter Stevie Milne and Derv who put on 108 Stevie bought up his ton on the last ball of the day went from 50 to 100 off about 20 balls. We bowled KGG for 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back