North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Storer;384950 said:
Both have destroyed it this season.

storer

it amuses me when i read the thoughts of someone who knows absolutely zero about the game .

destroyed what ?

looking back at past results you guys are the perenial losers when it counts .

the destroyers will have their opportunity in the next 2 months when the stakes are premium .

starts with one day final in 2 weeks .

2 slabs , 2 packs of wini reds , a leasurely drive to the leafy suberb of roxburg and i will watch with interest the paco destroyers v gladdy .

tell me storer , do you play and i dont mean with your genatalia !

voodoo;385248 said:
tripp back this and u back 2 the seconds

Correct. Firsts have a bye anyway, IIRC, so I will drop down to the 2's this week, I'd imagine.

This weeks selections are as follows

Buckley Park to beat Cambellfield
Kealba to be at Roxy
Gladdy to beat Storm
Good luck to all teams

cockroach;385415 said:
This weeks selections are as follows

Buckley Park to beat Cambellfield
Kealba to be at Roxy
Gladdy to beat Storm
Good luck to all teams

tips as follows

CCC to beat BP
Kealba to beat Roxy
Gladdy to beat storm

oldman65;385453 said:
tips as follows

CCC to beat BP
Kealba to beat Roxy
Gladdy to beat storm

weeks tips

ccc v b/park - will be tight . b/park to much at stake and win in a close one .

can roxy follow up after huge upset last week ? the tip rats with the season still alive , if only marginal , should be to strong under the astute leadership of d viani .
gladdy v stormers . match of the round and big challenge for gladdy to bounce back after disapointing loss last week . equation simple for the stormers , win and they play finals , loose and their under the pump with the rats breathing down the their backs !
gladdy to many match winners and win easy .

laker's legend;385501 said:
weeks tips

can roxy follow up after huge upset last week ? the tip rats with the season still alive , if only marginal , should be to strong under the astute leadership of d viani .
gladdy v stormers . match of the round and big challenge for gladdy to bounce back after disapointing loss last week . equation simple for the stormers , win and they play finals , loose and their under the pump with the rats breathing down the their backs !

Astute leadership of D.Viani....the guy is a knob...

laker's legend;385501 said:
weeks tips

CCC over BP
KGG over RP
Gladdy to strong for Stormers

ONe day Final for all that dont know is this Sunday at Roxy, kicks off at 10:30.

Should be a good game

im looking forward to sundays game, it should be very interesting. What happened at c/field on saturday, why didnt they play!

tjs kats;386163 said:
Will be a good game when trippy or hare ton up!

tjs

ton !! please !

getting a run would be a start !

they have as much chance of getting a ton on sun as fiji have winning the next soccer world cup !

looking on past results harey and trippy havent made a run against gladdy and i dont expect things to change this weekend .

laker's legend;386230 said:
tjs

ton !! please !

getting a run would be a start !

they have as much chance of getting a ton on sun as fiji have winning the next soccer world cup !

looking on past results harey and trippy havent made a run against gladdy and i dont expect things to change this weekend .

Last 2 hits vs gladdy according to my cricket..

Hare - 7 and 87

Tripp - 23 and 77no

They seem like scores to me legend..

Paccoeboy;386246 said:

1 day final Gladdy to win but who cares, they are good when it doesn't matter?

Early predictions for the real one in March? Will GP & PV stumble again when it get's tough?

BP & SHCC's confidence must be sky high knowing they will play the perennial chokers in Gladdy & Pacco. Over the last 3 years both these teams have gone to water when the pressure was on.
Fact
2006/7 - GF - Gladdy fav, beaten by TLCC
2007/8 - Gladdy flogged BY TLCC in Semi after going in favourites. Pacco lost the unlosable game against Roxy in Semi.
2008/9 - Pacco flogged/pants pulled down/disgraced by TLCC in Semi after going in favourites. In GF Gladdy crumbled(Shep,Markham,Pitts nowhere to be seen) and Flogged by TLCC.

Only saving grace this year for PV & GP is they don't have to play TLCC.

The pressure is on GP & PV this year more than any other, CAN THEY PERFORM?????????????

cutoverslips46;386260 said:
Paccoeboy;386246 said:

Early predictions for the real one in March? Will GP & PV stumble again when it get's tough?

BP & SHCC's confidence must be sky high knowing they will play the perennial chokers in Gladdy & Pacco. Over the last 3 years both these teams have gone to water when the pressure was on.
Fact
2007/8 - Gladdy flogged BY TLCC in Semi after going in favourites. Pacco lost the unlosable game against Roxy in Semi.
2008/9 - Pacco flogged/pants pulled down/disgraced by TLCC in Semi after going in favourites. In GF Gladdy crumbled(Shep,Markham,Pitts nowhere to be seen) and Flogged by TLCC.

The pressure is on GP & PV this year more than any other, CAN THEY PERFORM?????????????

Keep going what about the year before that......we have lost against a real good side the last 3 years Id still prefer that than being the side that everyone marks in the fixture as 6 points

Gladyboy;386263 said:
Keep going what about the year before that......we have lost against a real good side the last 3 years Id still prefer that than being the side that everyone marks in the fixture as 6 points

That's a fair point, but you beat them during the year and went in favourites against them each time you played them in the finals only to out-played.
Why could they out-play you in the finals when you beat them comfortably during the year? GP have a very good side also, just a big ? over them when the pressure is on.
Would that be a fair comment?

Paccoeboy;386246 said:

Fact

cutoverslips

after that post i think you are cut , on battery acid !

always refer to results vault and get facts before posting bizzare comments .
in last 4 years gladdy have played in 7 finals , winning 4 loosing 3 . 2 of those loses was for a combined total of 20 odd runs . good close , hard tussles against the laker's . typical finals games .

paco 1 win , 5 loses in same period . some absolute pole axings including roxy chasing down 350 plus and galddy making 500 plus in semi .

wouldnt put the 2 teams in the same bracket .

crumble ?

at this stage of proceeding i would rather be in gladdy's shoes than the others .

paco get there chance this week . b/p and syd have to make it .

Paccoeboy;386246 said:

Fact

u 4got 05/06 - thats rite gladdy won and paccoe were favs
06,07 - tl were favs they finish on top and beat gladdy twice during the year
07-08 - again tl favs after finishing on top and gladdy scrap into the four, tl beat them twice during the year
08-09 - tl outplayed gladdy when it was a even money bet on either side.

get the facts rite cutoverslips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back