North West Cricket Association 2010/11

If these little things are in fact the things you look at and big scores not something you hold in high regard i fail to see why you even comment on this forum as considering you play in another competition at the same time as you would have no idea about who does any of these small things as you are not there to see them, scores are all you have to go off.

As for Shep he was a gun unfortunately his best days are behind him everyone has to retire at some stage and he has been smart enough to do it before it passed him completely, had we won the flag it would have been the perfect way for him to retire (yes Im aware we didnt)

shep when he was up and going was a run machine and craved runs he did all those little thingsyou speak off the hard running and so forth but it was overshadowed by the mans freaskish ability to hit a long ball. Yes he did play on a postage stamp but when he was on there was not a ground in the world that had boundaries big enough and I dont care how big the ground is anyone who can make 229 in a one dayer can bat and I consider myself very lucky to have watched it.
CCC....whats the news???

pretty quiet over my side......as you can tell.....thanks for your insight......

though the shep i know wouldnt be running hard.......more like hogging the strike and telling the bowlers how good he was!!!

not saying 229 in a one-dayer wasnt a great achievement......

pretty quiet over my side......as you can tell.....thanks for your insight......

though the shep i know wouldnt be running hard.......more like hogging the strike and telling the bowlers how good he was!!!

not saying 229 in a one-dayer wasnt a great achievement......
Weapons you have never played AFL footy...shep has..... you have never made 200 shep has on many occassions...shut up.

134( off 192) out of 340 odd in that 2 partnerships of a hundred and 1 of 50.......what does it matter......???
only that it was on the real stuff......that wasnt my best knock though.....96* and faced the first ball of the day......playing against a side that hadnt lost a game for a couple of years and we needed to knock them off to make the finals and we did and then we knocked them off in the semi the next week and i got 89......poor old caulfield....then we went onto play in the grand final for a win(altona) then won the championship final(box hill).......2006/07 subby champions.....happy dayzzzzz!!!!

anything else......????

weapons

there is a sense of hostility on this sight at the moment .

weapons i'm jumping on your wagon . reading above sheppard aint got sh*t on you as a player .
playing against the likes of caulfiled , who were very dominant in the past , underlines your ability as a player .
argueing against blokes who havent ventured out of a nwca post code is quite amusing . some of these blokes wouldnt know who caulfield was !
yes shep getting 200 in one dayer is a monumental effort . in a cricket purest sense where does it stand ?
shep has had some big days outs in the past .humiliated teams ,but guys who are refered to as top liners are judged on their performance against the best and in the biggest games .

on that criteria he is a dime a dozen . take harey , he's record is that much more superior its not funny . is harey a better player ?

If these little things are in fact the things you look at and big scores not something you hold in high regard i fail to see why you even comment on this forum as considering you play in another competition at the same time as you would have no idea about who does any of these small things as you are not there to see them, scores are all you have to go off.

As for Shep he was a gun unfortunately his best days are behind him everyone has to retire at some stage and he has been smart enough to do it before it passed him completely, had we won the flag it would have been the perfect way for him to retire (yes Im aware we didnt)

shep when he was up and going was a run machine and craved runs he did all those little thingsyou speak off the hard running and so forth but it was overshadowed by the mans freaskish ability to hit a long ball. Yes he did play on a postage stamp but when he was on there was not a ground in the world that had boundaries big enough and I dont care how big the ground is anyone who can make 229 in a one dayer can bat and I consider myself very lucky to have watched it.
CCC....whats the news???

the " little things " !

the weapon has stimulated a conversation piece and seems some contraversy !

many and i mean many wouldnt know about the little things .
as a wise man once said - " everyone can look but few can see " ..

these forums pit the blokes who can look against the ones who can see !

references to guns , freaks , quoting scores etc etc . at the end of the day its all about one thing , the team winning !

if the " little things " arent apart of the individual / team fabric , there will be more failure than success .

maybe the fact that shep or the gladdy team didnt execute the little things well is the reason for so mush failure in the last 5-6 years ?
dont know , interesting call .
from what i have seen in the few games i have seen him bat , doesnt do the little things well . as for his freakish ability to hit a long ball , that wasnt the case against the mighty laker's cpl years ago when he was caught in outfield on a medium size ground . not a long or clean hitter of a cricket ball . just bludgens ball with strength on postage stamp size grounds .

the " little things " !

the weapon has stimulated a conversation piece and seems some contraversy !

many and i mean many wouldnt know about the little things .
as a wise man once said - " everyone can look but few can see " ..

these forums pit the blokes who can look against the ones who can see !

references to guns , freaks , quoting scores etc etc . at the end of the day its all about one thing , the team winning !

if the " little things " arent apart of the individual / team fabric , there will be more failure than success .

maybe the fact that shep or the gladdy team didnt execute the little things well is the reason for so mush failure in the last 5-6 years ?
dont know , interesting call .
from what i have seen in the few games i have seen him bat , doesnt do the little things well . as for his freakish ability to hit a long ball , that wasnt the case against the mighty laker's cpl years ago when he was caught in outfield on a medium size ground . not a long or clean hitter of a cricket ball . just bludgens ball with strength on postage stamp size grounds .

gee whizz......im not that smart to post in your words.....but hey you know wher im comming from......now thats a good thing!!!

no hostility just calling it how i see it!!!

gee whizz......im not that smart to post in your words.....but hey you know wher im comming from......now thats a good thing!!!

no hostility just calling it how i see it!!!

what a season to date . the great wet continues with very little cricket played .

5 rounds gone , is the top 4 settled ?

top 4 teams 3/1 .. rest 1/3
who will drop out ?
which team can make a charge ?

are elimination finals about to start this week for some teams .

the beavers v roxy
gladdy v burnside

2 losers finished for year ?

can anyone stop the syd. juggernaut ?
are the tip rats the real deal ?
campbellfield can they be taken seriously ?

many questions with possible answers in the comming weeks .

this is the most open season in memory .

what a season to date . the great wet continues with very little cricket played .

who will drop out ?

the beavers v roxy
gladdy v burnside

This is the worst Big Cricket Forum ever.

C'mon fella's, get on here and start something up. For the NWCA sake I hope the cricket isn't as boring as this forum

this forum has gone quiet , i want to know were glady boy is ??? not coming on cause glady are struggling ????
this is the most open season in years and know one is talking
storm - flying on top and haven't lost a game are they the side to beat ??
pacoe - just got over the line on the weekend but the word is hare out for most of the season and tripp struggling so testing times ahead
kealba - had a good start but will they fall away ?? the one dayers have played into there hands and will be tested when the 2 day cricket starts
buckley - slow start to the season but find themselves in the top 4 ,big game against the storm this weekend and we will find out if the parkers are the real deal or not , are they coming ??
campbellfield - have dropped out of top 4 but only by percentage can they make a run ?? dangerous side on there day but will that be enough to get into the top 4 ???
roxy - cant make it may pinch a couple of wins
burnside - season over
glady - be a brave person to say there season is over , if they can get some players back they may make a late run, the washouts keeping the season tight at the top

comp game sunday at pascoe vale good luck to the players that play against MMV hope you spank them

were

who will drop out ?

the beavers v roxy
gladdy v burnside

were are you lakers ??

Peter Pattichis - best player in the NWCA!!!

mate ,
who ever you are , you can keep hanging shit on patchy .
all i will say he was one of the very few campbellfield players to have the gonads to get behind the pill .

judging by your social networking skills , no wonder CCC are struggling to attract players and virtually the entire ones team are ring in's .

who's laughing at who !

patchy for president !

were

were are you lakers ??

the laker's legend is back .

been away for cpl weeks . me and the missus , second honeymoon to Moe . absolutely wonderful .
the striking resemblance with Moe and Kealba was staggering .

" bring it on " , can you fill me in whats happened in last cpl games .

looking at results vault -
sydenham just keep rolling on and are the team to beat . will they choke when it counts ? mr hackney and co. havent a great track record when it really matters !
the tip rats . can they be taken seriously . outright / 10 points this game will set them up for a tilt at the big one and possibly a whole lot of respect within the comp .
paco ! where are paco ? still winning but seem to have dropped off . tripp not bowling could damage there chances of back to back .
the rest ?
campbellfield - still a struggle with bat . bowling good but without enough contributors with willow , making up numbers .
b/park - major disappointment . on paper seem to be a very good side , lead well by erdo but struggling in a big way . could only muster 90 odd on weekend against the stormers , was disappointing and a major blow to their finals aspirations ..
gladdy - ?? is the dominant team of the last 6 years gone , on the canvas after numerous blows this season ?
fighting effort on weekend . is that the start of something ?
will make call , they will beat campbellfield this week and finish on a positive note . can they make finals after looking gone , dead and buried !

the most bizzare season ever , approaching the business end which will sort the hopefuls with the pretendars .

the laker's legend is back .

been away for cpl weeks . me and the missus , second honeymoon to Moe . absolutely wonderful .
the striking resemblance with Moe and Kealba was staggering .

" bring it on " , can you fill me in whats happened in last cpl games .

looking at results vault -
sydenham just keep rolling on and are the team to beat . will they choke when it counts ? mr hackney and co. havent a great track record when it really matters !
the tip rats . can they be taken seriously . outright / 10 points this game will set them up for a tilt at the big one and possibly a whole lot of respect within the comp .
paco ! where are paco ? still winning but seem to have dropped off . tripp not bowling could damage there chances of back to back .
the rest ?
campbellfield - still a struggle with bat . bowling good but without enough contributors with willow , making up numbers .
b/park - major disappointment . on paper seem to be a very good side , lead well by erdo but struggling in a big way . could only muster 90 odd on weekend against the stormers , was disappointing and a major blow to their finals aspirations ..
gladdy - ?? is the dominant team of the last 6 years gone , on the canvas after numerous blows this season ?
fighting effort on weekend . is that the start of something ?
will make call , they will beat campbellfield this week and finish on a positive note . can they make finals after looking gone , dead and buried !

the most bizzare season ever , approaching the business end which will sort the hopefuls with the pretendars .

Returning after xmas Danny Campbell Rhetta Kelly Bretta Pitts new recuit B Kelly some bloke called Markham and rumours of return of Shep after some classy lower grade performances, to little to late...maybe but write us off at your peril

That should breath some life into this site

Back