North West Cricket Association 2010/11

th

there isnt anymore to it gladdy got passed and walked off the ground and that was it the stupid thing is that if ccc get beat and buckley park dont make 200 this week gladdy could still have made it if they played on and won outright with 6 points

My spies at Burnside tell me that there is lot more than Gladdy Park walking off the field, let just say Gladstone Park have a bit of explaining to do for the actions of there players.

My spies at Burnside tell me that there is lot more than Gladdy Park walking off the field, let just say Gladstone Park have a bit of explaining to do for the actions of there players.

how are ya opening batsman .

the sight has come alive .

well o/b not sure who your burnside spies are but did they give you the mail before or after the 47 bongs and 15 serapax !
i also have my spies , from the leafy suburb of Braybrook and they tell me there is more to the story than meets they eye .

before i elaborate further , just wanna say i dont condone any of the behavior that was displayed last sat and walking off is a no no .

what i will say there is more to the story and it takes 2 to tango .

when you have limited ability and you wanna play the sledge game , be prepared to be subjected to similar verbal . maybe that was acceptable behavior in there previous comp , dont know ?

didnt gladdy bat first ?
well when batsmen are subjected to bull sh*t yap and given send off's dont start sooking when it starts flying back your way .

what is even more astonishing , why would a team , last on the ladder want to keep playing after the result , and in the last game of the season ?
says more about the captain of Burnside .

and finally , where the hell is Burnside ?

Investigation held last night your spies are wrong, long story short we did wrong thing and admitted it and Burnside found them selves looking stupid making up crap and sooking which my spies tell me isnt for the first time. My mail is that they have lodged 4 complaints against other clubs this year

Thyey sledge and dont like it when they get it back bunch of sooks they even had teh audacitity to ask for us to be kicked out of the comp. Bring on next year Burnside

its funny...i dont remember 1 bit of abuse being addressed to the GP batsmen (who were quite happy to sledge our bowlers), as opposed to the torrent of homophobic and racist abuse that the GP fielders and batsmen that were out dished out.

Anyway, lets move on...as soon as teams realise that at this level, its not life and death and that its just a social game that should be played to the best of your ability and then have a beer after the game the better. The use of sledging at this level is pathetic really - its lack of ability that gets batsmen out not being told that "you're a gay **** who likes sucking such and such blah blah blah". Makes me laugh really!

its funny...i dont remember 1 bit of abuse being addressed to the GP batsmen (who were quite happy to sledge our bowlers), as opposed to the torrent of homophobic and racist abuse that the GP fielders and batsmen that were out dished out.

Anyway, lets move on...as soon as teams realise that at this level, its not life and death and that its just a social game that should be played to the best of your ability and then have a beer after the game the better. The use of sledging at this level is pathetic really - its lack of ability that gets batsmen out not being told that "you're a gay **** who likes sucking such and such blah blah blah". Makes me laugh really!

I find it amusing that after reading burnside complaining in the local paper about this game then finding out there is more to it doesn't surprise me. We played against them the past few years after they formed the new club after some players were not happy with the Caroline springs cc committee and decide to take their bat and ball and make their own club now called burnside. They like to give it out (sledging) but can't take it. Weren't we glad when they left the comp. Every week they were complaining about something or someone either to the association or on their own website. Apparently they told the nwca they won the premiership in our comp last season after they lost semi and finished 4th these are the people you are dealing with good luck with them in the future thank god we don't have to put up with them anymore.

Yep sounds like the same bunch of whingers we are dealing with, they should be concentrating on getting toilets most clubs ahve better facilities on their lower grades grounds

Anyway, lets move on...as soon as teams realise that at this level, its not life and death and that its just a social game that should be played to the best of your ability and then have a beer after the game the better. The use of sledging at this level is pathetic really - its lack of ability that gets batsmen out not being told that "you're a gay c*** who likes sucking such and such blah blah blah". Makes me laugh really!

my spies , his spies , they said that , he said this . even people from the past having their 2 bobs worth .

if there is someone who played in the game on sat. on line , please give us your version of events .

i hope for the competitions sake the above quotes with homophobic / racists references arent true .

from an old boy who has played plenty of cricket , and at a higher level including cricket in the western and northern suburbs i'm gob smacked how the game is played today .

perl quotes such as gay c**** and racist remarks ( i'm assuming the old chestnut used - wog !! ) are normally reserved for people who react when it gets a little hot in the kitchen .

i was one who opposed moving to the vtca , but its the best move our club ever made .
in the more professional and organized vtca no player is subjected to that type of bullsh*t .

enough of this unsavoury topic .

I am happy to say that I played int eh match, witnessed and heard the racism and homophobic comments. But as I said before, lets just get over it and play cricket (which obviously we cant do this week as we have no-one to play against)

And if your club had your way you would never have anyone to play aganist as u put complaints in on an almost weekly basis...go back to the churches where clubs are used to play on basket ball courts

i think that its interesting that the abuse is continued on this board...shame really...all i want to do is play cricket and have a beer after the game without the opposition swearing and abusing umpires and others in front of 5 year old children...it seems that that isnt on the agenda for some clubs

Think the current topic has past its use-by date. One team walked off the ground, that's there problem and good luck to them. Seems pretty soft to me but that was their choice.

Let's move onto more current matters rather than dwell on something that happened a week ago.

my spies , his spies , they said that , he said this . even people from the past having their 2 bobs worth .

if there is someone who played in the game on sat. on line , please give us your version of events .

i hope for the competitions sake the above quotes with homophobic / racists references arent true .

from an old boy who has played plenty of cricket , and at a higher level including cricket in the western and northern suburbs i'm gob smacked how the game is played today .

perl quotes such as gay c**** and racist remarks ( i'm assuming the old chestnut used - wog !! ) are normally reserved for people who react when it gets a little hot in the kitchen .

i was one who opposed moving to the vtca , but its the best move our club ever made .
in the more professional and organized vtca no player is subjected to that type of bullsh*t .

enough of this unsavoury topic .

what about the cricket lakers
storm ???? after xmas they have been a bit hit or miss ,, not sure they would want to run into buckley park after the one day final
pacoe ??? have found form at the right time of the year
kealba ??? form has also dropped off
buckley park ???? dragged over the line buy there captain and have only lost one game since xmas including a win in one day grand final

this week will be a cracker i believe pacoe will end the tip rats season and i also believe buckley park will put a end to the storms season

what about the cricket lakers
storm ???? after xmas they have been a bit hit or miss ,, not sure they would want to run into buckley park after the one day final
pacoe ??? have found form at the right time of the year
kealba ??? form has also dropped off
buckley park ???? dragged over the line buy there captain and have only lost one game since xmas including a win in one day grand final

this week will be a cracker i believe pacoe will end the tip rats season and i also believe buckley park will put a end to the storms season

good morning " bring it on "

yes the cricket !

the pointy end of season is finally with us and the real stuff commences .

" b i o " we are on the same wave length . i totally agree with your assessment .

the stormer's have been on top of the roost all season ..unfamiliar territory for a club that has little success .
is the pressure starting to mount ? cpl defeats after xmas , failure in their first final and the pressure is on the boys from mount sydenham. !

when a team relies on one batsman so much , it can be a dangerous formula . ( all eggs in one basket )
opposition teams know this and you are always in the game . mr hackney will get the chance to stamp his authority in the next month of cricket .
can the support cast stand up ?
are the support cast good enough to stand up ?

pacoe huge chance to go all the way . been there done that , simple !

the rats need to find runs and plenty . i can see then being rolled for less than 100 .

the beavers . up and down season with things starting to fall into place at the right time .
has winning the one day final given then a second wind , a sense of belief .
bats the key .
tipping / telford - they make runs and support the likes of erdo , mosiak and hass , the boys from beaver country will be hard to run down .

good luck to everyone and may the best team win .

good morning " bring it on "

yes the cricket !

the pointy end of season is finally with us and the real stuff commences .

" b i o " we are on the same wave length . i totally agree with your assessment .

the stormer's have been on top of the roost all season ..unfamiliar territory for a club that has little success .
is the pressure starting to mount ? cpl defeats after xmas , failure in their first final and the pressure is on the boys from mount sydenham. !

when a team relies on one batsman so much , it can be a dangerous formula . ( all eggs in one basket )
opposition teams know this and you are always in the game . mr hackney will get the chance to stamp his authority in the next month of cricket .
can the support cast stand up ?
are the support cast good enough to stand up ?

pacoe huge chance to go all the way . been there done that , simple !

the rats need to find runs and plenty . i can see then being rolled for less than 100 .

the beavers . up and down season with things starting to fall into place at the right time .
has winning the one day final given then a second wind , a sense of belief .
bats the key .
tipping / telford - they make runs and support the likes of erdo , mosiak and hass , the boys from beaver country will be hard to run down .

good luck to everyone and may the best team win .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like that you guys have already picked your grand final teams..... Does this mean you just do not rate the Stormers & Tips Rats or do you just think that Finals experince (Lack of?) my play an important role in this weekends games?

Who are the match winners for the Stormers?
Hackney & Bayly
Bowlers .... well not sure on???? Runs on the board wins games and nothing else, Hackney has been good at doing that for the boys with little support and there skipper really needs to stand up and be counted as at the moment he is riding the wave like Kelly Slater and doing a good job of it.... Will he be a passanger again this weekend or will he be the one who makes a difference?

The Beavers
Who knows with these boys, they have 6 match winners that can fire at anytime. They are capable of making 300 or being all out for SFA.... Hayes seems to be the main man with the ball and Tipping, Erdo, Macca, Telford and Mociak are there strenth with the bat. All you need is a couple of boys to kick on from a start and anything can happen... Can the Fevola of the Beavers Telford come to the ground and put on a clinic this weekend??? he may be the man who turns it on this week??

I am pretty confident that BP knows Sydenhams game plan and that it will be a battle between two skippers, and who has more influnce on the game will win this one! Are Sydenham still thinking about that 1 Day grand final loss to the beavers? I am sure it is still in there thoughts!

Pasco Vale
They are the premier team in this top 4 and they have concord the mountain before and did it against quality opposition. There stars are Tripp and Hare with guys like Panna, Barron, Cummings and the likes chipping in around them to build a big total, but if Tripp and Hare go out cheaply then anything can happen...
There bowling is as good as there batting so the Tip Rats will have to work very hard to either set a total or chase the runs down!

Tip Rats
They have had an even contribution throughout the year. People are riding them off for this week but they do know how to defend a total and are probably the best at doing that in the top 4. If they have the runs on the board be it any more then 150+, the Tip Rats will still be in the game! Remembering they have had PVC for 9/96 defending 94 odd and 130 odd in there past two meetings? Not easy to do against the PVC batting line up... Plus do not count out the Viani Factor, Gladdy(Flag) Taylors Lakes (Flags) and now Tip Rats (???) All Clubs Viani has been at and left who have gone onto win premierships? Will the Tip Rats continue the pattern?

I think that anything can happen with this game and I believe who ever wins this game will be in good stead to claim the Luscombe Shield Premiership! Reason why is becuase the winner of this game will have to work really hard and will be well prepared come grandfinal day!!!!

Will Hackney make another 100???
Will the Beavers Turn up to play cricket?
Will the Tip Rats make a big score?
Will PVC win another Flag??

GO BEAVERS!!!!! Good Luck to all.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it looks like that you guys have already picked your grand final teams..... Does this mean you just do not rate the Stormers & Tips Rats or do you just think that Finals experince (Lack of?) my play an important role in this weekends games?

Who are the match winners for the Stormers?
Hackney & Bayly
Bowlers .... well not sure on???? Runs on the board wins games and nothing else, Hackney has been good at doing that for the boys with little support and there skipper really needs to stand up and be counted as at the moment he is riding the wave like Kelly Slater and doing a good job of it.... Will he be a passanger again this weekend or will he be the one who makes a difference?

The Beavers
Who knows with these boys, they have 6 match winners that can fire at anytime. They are capable of making 300 or being all out for SFA.... Hayes seems to be the main man with the ball and Tipping, Erdo, Macca, Telford and Mociak are there strenth with the bat. All you need is a couple of boys to kick on from a start and anything can happen... Can the Fevola of the Beavers Telford come to the ground and put on a clinic this weekend??? he may be the man who turns it on this week??

I am pretty confident that BP knows Sydenhams game plan and that it will be a battle between two skippers, and who has more influnce on the game will win this one! Are Sydenham still thinking about that 1 Day grand final loss to the beavers? I am sure it is still in there thoughts!

Pasco Vale
They are the premier team in this top 4 and they have concord the mountain before and did it against quality opposition. There stars are Tripp and Hare with guys like Panna, Barron, Cummings and the likes chipping in around them to build a big total, but if Tripp and Hare go out cheaply then anything can happen...
There bowling is as good as there batting so the Tip Rats will have to work very hard to either set a total or chase the runs down!

Tip Rats
They have had an even contribution throughout the year. People are riding them off for this week but they do know how to defend a total and are probably the best at doing that in the top 4. If they have the runs on the board be it any more then 150+, the Tip Rats will still be in the game! Remembering they have had PVC for 9/96 defending 94 odd and 130 odd in there past two meetings? Not easy to do against the PVC batting line up... Plus do not count out the Viani Factor, Gladdy(Flag) Taylors Lakes (Flags) and now Tip Rats (???) All Clubs Viani has been at and left who have gone onto win premierships? Will the Tip Rats continue the pattern?

I think that anything can happen with this game and I believe who ever wins this game will be in good stead to claim the Luscombe Shield Premiership! Reason why is becuase the winner of this game will have to work really hard and will be well prepared come grandfinal day!!!!

Will Hackney make another 100???
Will the Beavers Turn up to play cricket?
Will the Tip Rats make a big score?
Will PVC win another Flag??

GO BEAVERS!!!!! Good Luck to all.....
how are you quack quack .

interesting preview .

lets just puts things into perspective . havent picked any g/f sides . just presenting pro's / con's of the remaining teams fighting for the holy grail .

runs on the board win games ?
interesting !
how about the 10 wickets required to win the game or in buckley park's case maybe 1 wicket wins them the game .
as funny as this seams , hackney is under the most pressure of any player . totally dominated with bat , chewed up plenty of balls that are allocated to teams in a season and team have relied on him more than anyone else .

this scenario sounds familiar - look no further than gladdy over the last 5 years . put all eggs in one basket , come the big one and the big boys fail , the rest who had limited exposure are required to stand up and win a g/f !
thats why i say will the support cast stand up or are the support cast good enough .
i would'nt count on their skipper . the young lefty in the middle is vitual .can hang around , rotates strike and can bat time .
bayley is a match winner . when will he stand up ?

that is why paco have been successful over the years . even contributions , even spread and not to reliant on 1 or 2 players .
at this stage favourites .

beavers 6 match winners !
if they had 6 match winners they would be on top and not just scrape into 4 .
you need to stop eating wagon wheels laced with acid !

telford key - totally agree .
if erdo can get then to scrap and fight with many contributors they will be tough to beat . all between the ears with the beavers .

the tip rats and the viani factor !
bizzare comment !
you have a soft spot for danny ?

even if they get past paco , they are not capable / good enough of winning 2 consecutive finals games . simple !
paco will be to tough , to even and to good for the boys from rat country .

the pointy end of season has arrived and the best players will stand up .
some will disappoint , some will prosper and make a name for them selves .

good luck to all .

j
how are you quack quack .

interesting preview .

lets just puts things into perspective . havent picked any g/f sides . just presenting pro's / con's of the remaining teams fighting for the holy grail .

runs on the board win games ?
interesting !
how about the 10 wickets required to win the game or in buckley park's case maybe 1 wicket wins them the game .
as funny as this seams , hackney is under the most pressure of any player . totally dominated with bat , chewed up plenty of balls that are allocated to teams in a season and team have relied on him more than anyone else .

this scenario sounds familiar - look no further than gladdy over the last 5 years . put all eggs in one basket , come the big one and the big boys fail , the rest who had limited exposure are required to stand up and win a g/f !
thats why i say will the support cast stand up or are the support cast good enough .
i would'nt count on their skipper . the young lefty in the middle is vitual .can hang around , rotates strike and can bat time .
bayley is a match winner . when will he stand up ?

that is why paco have been successful over the years . even contributions , even spread and not to reliant on 1 or 2 players .
at this stage favourites .

beavers 6 match winners !
if they had 6 match winners they would be on top and not just scrape into 4 .
you need to stop eating wagon wheels laced with acid !

telford key - totally agree .
if erdo can get then to scrap and fight with many contributors they will be tough to beat . all between the ears with the beavers .

the tip rats and the viani factor !
bizzare comment !
you have a soft spot for danny ?

even if they get past paco , they are not capable / good enough of winning 2 consecutive finals games . simple !
paco will be to tough , to even and to good for the boys from rat country .

the pointy end of season has arrived and the best players will stand up .
some will disappoint , some will prosper and make a name for them selves .

good luck to all .

just having a look at the form going in to the finals lakers if you draw up a ladder it looks like this after xmas
buckley park 21
pacoe 15
storm 15
kealba 9

buckley park have wins over kealba , storm in one day grand final and drew with pacoe were they made 191 and had pacoe 6/100 not bad form going in
pacoe had a great win against the storm and they are flag favs to go back to back
storm beat kealba very easily but thats there only good win after xmas and was on the back of as 150 from hackney
kealba struggling for form of late against the better sides

beavers to win have the slow bowlers to restrict the strom who prefer the ball coming on
pacoe to win have found form and have the experience

i think that its interesting that the abuse is continued on this board...shame really...all i want to do is play cricket and have a beer after the game without the opposition swearing and abusing umpires and others in front of 5 year old children...it seems that that isnt on the agenda for some clubs

Good to see nothing changes at Burnside.. dished out plenty in the wsucca and couldnt cop it then, still sooking it up and still useless!

Good to see nothing changes at Burnside.. dished out plenty in the wsucca and couldnt cop it then, still sooking it up and still useless!

when will this bullsh*t saga end !

here are the facts - gladdy fcked up , brought the game into disrepute - simple , end off story !
the club has coped its medicine and moved on !

i dont give 2 sh*ts about what happened in that other bullsh*t comp , dont care what happened yesterday , its about the now !
people making comments about what happened and how people acted in past seasons has no relevance to what transpired other week .

to the Burnisde cc , i suggest you go to the local IGA store and purchase some brains !
these weekly bullsh*t articles in the paper wanting further action , grow up !!
you boys arent doing yourself any favours moving forward .

you boys should just pull up , let it go . if you want further action look no further than your leadership in all this .
your captain what did he do / didnt do as far as his responsibility . last on the ladder , last round and he wants outright points !!!

do you understand the term " in the spirit of the game " ????

if you dont like verbal banter , minimal degree to extreme , tell your own boys to start playing the passive , gentlemans game rather than be weak as piss and give opposition batsmen send offs .
hipocracy / double standards are a sign of defficiencies within ones character !

your president , maybe he should direct all his energies to making burnside a better club rather than spend half his week speaking to the local papers and giving them second hand information .

from cpl reports burnside need massive help in its makerover .!!

let it go boys , move on and lets start focusing on the finals ahead .

when will this bullsh*t saga end !

here are the facts - gladdy fcked up , brought the game into disrepute - simple , end off story !
the club has coped its medicine and moved on !

i dont give 2 sh*ts about what happened in that other bullsh*t comp , dont care what happened yesterday , its about the now !
people making comments about what happened and how people acted in past seasons has no relevance to what transpired other week .

to the Burnisde cc , i suggest you go to the local IGA store and purchase some brains !
these weekly bullsh*t articles in the paper wanting further action , grow up !!
you boys arent doing yourself any favours moving forward .

you boys should just pull up , let it go . if you want further action look no further than your leadership in all this .
your captain what did he do / didnt do as far as his responsibility . last on the ladder , last round and he wants outright points !!!

do you understand the term " in the spirit of the game " ????

if you dont like verbal banter , minimal degree to extreme , tell your own boys to start playing the passive , gentlemans game rather than be weak as piss and give opposition batsmen send offs .
hipocracy / double standards are a sign of defficiencies within ones character !

your president , maybe he should direct all his energies to making burnside a better club rather than spend half his week speaking to the local papers and giving them second hand information .

from cpl reports burnside need massive help in its makerover .!!

let it go boys , move on and lets start focusing on the finals ahead .
Perfectly said LL!! My mail is that BSUCC have approached a coach from within the NWCA to come down to them and sort out this petty crap that goes on, and if this bloke takes the role its fair to say that it will stop REAL QUICK!!!

Back