North West Cricket Association 2010/11

this is directed at lakers legend and paccoboy- gentlemen (if i can call a bloke from Pacco that), let it be known that there is no way on earth this was done by Kealba cricketers or anyone remotely associated with them.

facts-
*earlier in the season we met pvcc at kealba on a weekend where the rain played havoc with most games in our league, we had just played 2 one dayers in a row and a washout previous to that, we were determined to play as many overs as possible but the ground was very wet as it holds water badly and a steady rain the day before resulted in the cover area being very damp. at the inspection of the oval by both captains and umpire we were advised that the area was too damp to start. we then bought 3 mtres of sand and shovelled the lot onto the area in desperate hope of playing a decent game instead of another washout. pvcc captain at the time SOOKED like a 5 year old at our attempts. finally at 3pm with the sun shining and a warm 33 degrees we got to toss the coin. NOW REMEMBER we had not even tossed the coin yet!!! anything could have happened at that toss. we took an almighty risk just to play some cricket and were rewarded by winning the toss. its fair to say the pvcc boys were not happy, they sent officials to the ground when they fell 5 wickets down but they also agreed the feild was fine to play on. sour, sour grapes. at very worst they then knew how badly the ground holds water.

* point 2- on that fateful monday the ground was flooded after the heavy rain, THE COVER AREA ESPECIALLY, at inspection after the rain on sunday at 4pm the pvcc captain was jokingly shown where the remains of the 3 meters of sand still sat on the outside of the ground. fair to say he wasnt impressed when advised we will not be putting sand on the ground this time (fair enough) but he was quite welcome to do so. considering they watched and laughed at us when we first did it i thought it was only appropriate. sour grapes.

* on the monday when we were finally advised by the league that the pitch had been destroyed (be aware that pvcc were actually at the ground at 9.30, did not advise us but called the association immediately and had already put pictures on facebook with quotes "weak cunts"), when queried as to why they were there so early the response was to sweep the wicket.....has anybody been to kealba lately? the wicket sits high above the turf.... no one could ever mistake this.. it cannot possibly hold water and when we went to view the damage ourselves it was bone dry. the intersting thing we found was the shovel marks and dirt dug up in the affected cover area and the sprinklers had been dug up and uprooted!!! ummmm everyone at Kealba knows the sprinklers have not worked for 5 or 6 years.....

*on the sunday when the rain started comming down our batsmen chose to bat through it until it got too heavy and we were forced off.

* on monday we were advised the game was to be relocated as we all stood at the wicket stunned with Keith Stringer amongst us. the ground was a total flood.... we were too stunned to argue or even consider the fact that the ground was un playable and the only reason we were being relocated was the DAMAGE TO THE WICKET.....

* we didnt complain, we still had a job to do, a game we set ourselves to win, when we turned up to tenterfeild low and behold the pvcc boys and all supporters were already there!!! it was surreal.... how did they know sooo quickly and what the ******** just happened?

* kealba has the 2nds team already in the grand final and aimed to use the track for training (cant now), had 3 junior finals penned in for the ground (cant now) which as you all know would have been enormous for a small club like ours, kealba has been in conversation with the council for the entire season in regards to room and ground improvements and were promised some after an incident free season (hmmmmmm not now). ALL THESE ARE CRUCIAL MONEY EARNERS FOR A BATTLING CLUB TRYING TO STAY AFLOAT... THERE WAS NO VIABLE REASON FOR US TO DAMAGE THE TRACK!! I REPEAT...NONE!

* the bux party mentioned earlier was at the Belgium beer garden and the club was closed and locked at 9pm.

there was absolutely no reason for us to damage our ground, we were not responsible and that is a fact, the investigation is taking place as we speak and its amazing who is up and about early in the mornings in their backyards as they water their gardens.... our ground does back onto fences.

think what you like, listen to what you want, beleive whatever the ******** you want to beleive, Kealba didnt have anything to do with it and i stand by that as an honest bloke. wasnt going to respond to anything on this but i just couldnt resist after seeing the un deserved barage we have received. GO BUCKLEY PARK!!!

Well said MR Lamb, i totally agree that Kealba had nothing to gain by doing this. I also agree that pascoe sook more than the average team ....Well done for getting on the front foot and hope Buckley can show them KARMA

this is directed at lakers legend and paccoboy- gentlemen (if i can call a bloke from Pacco that), let it be known that there is no way on earth this was done by Kealba cricketers or anyone remotely associated with them.

facts-
*earlier in the season we met pvcc at kealba on a weekend where the rain played havoc with most games in our league, we had just played 2 one dayers in a row and a washout previous to that, we were determined to play as many overs as possible but the ground was very wet as it holds water badly and a steady rain the day before resulted in the cover area being very damp. at the inspection of the oval by both captains and umpire we were advised that the area was too damp to start. we then bought 3 mtres of sand and shovelled the lot onto the area in desperate hope of playing a decent game instead of another washout. pvcc captain at the time SOOKED like a 5 year old at our attempts. finally at 3pm with the sun shining and a warm 33 degrees we got to toss the coin. NOW REMEMBER we had not even tossed the coin yet!!! anything could have happened at that toss. we took an almighty risk just to play some cricket and were rewarded by winning the toss. its fair to say the pvcc boys were not happy, they sent officials to the ground when they fell 5 wickets down but they also agreed the feild was fine to play on. sour, sour grapes. at very worst they then knew how badly the ground holds water.

* point 2- on that fateful monday the ground was flooded after the heavy rain, THE COVER AREA ESPECIALLY, at inspection after the rain on sunday at 4pm the pvcc captain was jokingly shown where the remains of the 3 meters of sand still sat on the outside of the ground. fair to say he wasnt impressed when advised we will not be putting sand on the ground this time (fair enough) but he was quite welcome to do so. considering they watched and laughed at us when we first did it i thought it was only appropriate. sour grapes.

* on the monday when we were finally advised by the league that the pitch had been destroyed (be aware that pvcc were actually at the ground at 9.30, did not advise us but called the association immediately and had already put pictures on facebook with quotes "weak cunts"), when queried as to why they were there so early the response was to sweep the wicket.....has anybody been to kealba lately? the wicket sits high above the turf.... no one could ever mistake this.. it cannot possibly hold water and when we went to view the damage ourselves it was bone dry. the intersting thing we found was the shovel marks and dirt dug up in the affected cover area and the sprinklers had been dug up and uprooted!!! ummmm everyone at Kealba knows the sprinklers have not worked for 5 or 6 years.....

*on the sunday when the rain started comming down our batsmen chose to bat through it until it got too heavy and we were forced off.

* on monday we were advised the game was to be relocated as we all stood at the wicket stunned with Keith Stringer amongst us. the ground was a total flood.... we were too stunned to argue or even consider the fact that the ground was un playable and the only reason we were being relocated was the DAMAGE TO THE WICKET.....

* we didnt complain, we still had a job to do, a game we set ourselves to win, when we turned up to tenterfeild low and behold the pvcc boys and all supporters were already there!!! it was surreal.... how did they know sooo quickly and what the ******** just happened?

* kealba has the 2nds team already in the grand final and aimed to use the track for training (cant now), had 3 junior finals penned in for the ground (cant now) which as you all know would have been enormous for a small club like ours, kealba has been in conversation with the council for the entire season in regards to room and ground improvements and were promised some after an incident free season (hmmmmmm not now). ALL THESE ARE CRUCIAL MONEY EARNERS FOR A BATTLING CLUB TRYING TO STAY AFLOAT... THERE WAS NO VIABLE REASON FOR US TO DAMAGE THE TRACK!! I REPEAT...NONE!

* the bux party mentioned earlier was at the Belgium beer garden and the club was closed and locked at 9pm.

there was absolutely no reason for us to damage our ground, we were not responsible and that is a fact, the investigation is taking place as we speak and its amazing who is up and about early in the mornings in their backyards as they water their gardens.... our ground does back onto fences.

think what you like, listen to what you want, beleive whatever the ******** you want to beleive, Kealba didnt have anything to do with it and i stand by that as an honest bloke. wasnt going to respond to anything on this but i just couldnt resist after seeing the un deserved barage we have received. GO BUCKLEY PARK!!!

rambo

well said and well responded .

i think its a positive move on your / the clubs behalf to get your version of events out there .

i'l be honest with you , i was'nt aware that a game could be relocated mid-game , under no circumstances .

the acid test is on the association now , to get to the bottom of this , and real quick . this has to be a priority for the integrity of the competition .

whoever is responsible , individual or club must be held accountable and punishment to the extreme .
the individuals should get life and club kicked out the association .

this has opened a pandora's box ..if the association dont act whats to say this wont happen again and again !

to the persons responsible , dont know what to say !
if you doubt your own / teams abilitity to win games on merit and need to resort to these measures dont play any sport .

to all those people who know the perpetrators , no fear you'l let the cat out the bag , confident of that !
you see , dumb acts are performed by dumb people !
if not this weekend or the next , there will be a time when you've have 50 beers and popped 10 pills , with bravado you'l spill your guts to someone or will be overheard by someone .

boys , investigation or not , i am totally confident by next season start , everyone will know the story and then thats when the fun and games will begin !

this is a blight and an embarrassment to the association .

Must apologise to paccoe as i said they will drop of early in the year, they have never had a full side in all year and still find a way to make the GF.Very strong club and united. What about the BEAVERS they have come from nowhere and playing some magnificent cricket with there key players producing the goods on the weekend.Can they do it again and if they are gunna win they have to minimize Paul Tripp influence.Tip Rats have had a pretty good year although they would be disappointed not getting 118 runs, that was there problem all year, couldnt make enough runs.S/Hillside got out of the blocks early and came back to the field after xmas.Do relay on Hackney to much, other guys need to put there hand up with the bat if they gunna take the next step.Overall they will be disappointed with there result.Campbellfield will also feel a little disappointed after being in the 4 all year and missing out after losing the last game, again with them they cant make enough runs.Gladdy where do we start with them, disappointing after last year fade out in the GF,couldnt field a full strengh team all year, lost both games to newcomers burnside and walking of the ground last game of the year.Lots of rumours coming out of there as usaul.Gladdy at the crossroads.Roxy dont seem to be getting any better, win 2 or 3 games for the year. Will English be there next year, i doubt it. Burnside done reasonable well for there 1st year in the comp and will only get better when they get there new facilities. My tip for the weekend Beavers just with Tipping to win the medal and Erdo to be given the KEYS to Niddrie.

how are you " geeshehot "

good to have you back !

12 months on the road with the wiggles as their number one roadie can be taxing . back in time for finals .

who will win the ultimate prize ?

will the bizarre finish last week have any effect on the pacoe boys !
could be some very interesting banter this week .
erdo and the beavers have momentum and enormous confidence , peaked beautifully ..

$ 1.85 each on the tot , cant split them .

i like the beavers to win the double and complete and an unbelievable turnaround !

well done erdo and boys , super effert either way .

norn smith - erdo or haysey .

good luck to all .

Look like a easy win for Pascoe Vale Central in the Luscombe grand final. PVC 3/156 defeated Buckley Park 155, I was not at the match so any match reports would be good

Johnny Markham aka Geeshehot signed on at Buckley Park for figure between 6 and 7 grand

is that an exclusive gladdy boy ?

rather bizare thread .

cpl questions that are baffling myself -

- why would you make the above public ?
- why would you disclose his apparent " big cricket " alias if it is ?
- why would you make references to $$$$ when its based purley on speculation ?

or is this the gladdy way or you just showing your true form ?

if this was a one off i could half understand , but markham is just one in a long line of players that have departed gladdy cc .

so rather than make a fool of yourself , why dont you just attempt to identify what the real underlying issues are , why this isnt a one off , why do we get a reaction such as above and possibley have the conviction and courage to get your heads togther and deal with the " real " issues .

the why !

i think it would be disappointing on markham's hehalf the above response when you take into consideration where the club was prior to him playing and when he played .

i think there would be a sour taiste in his gob .

Long line of players not sure what your reffering to Dervis but it comes down to one thing and he himself has said that $$$$$$ Buckley Park have made him an offer he could not refuse. Good on them thats what this comps has been about for a while, they have obviously done some good work off the field to afford that fee I might add that is not a speculative figure but fact.
We have a good base and had a good year off the field financially with a ten grand profit so we will just have to get on the hunt for a replacement. He John was a very good player for us, would we consider paying him a figure that large no never especailly after a year out of the game maybe someone the calibre of Ben Fletcher or the like would be worth a figure like that and more. Buckley Park made the g/f and realise there window is well and truly open and have identified that John could be the difference so good luck to them.

Long line of players not sure what your reffering to Dervis but it comes down to one thing and he himself has said that $$$$$$ Buckley Park have made him an offer he could not refuse. Good on them thats what this comps has been about for a while, they have obviously done some good work off the field to afford that fee I might add that is not a speculative figure but fact.
We have a good base and had a good year off the field financially with a ten grand profit so we will just have to get on the hunt for a replacement. He John was a very good player for us, would we consider paying him a figure that large no never especailly after a year out of the game maybe someone the calibre of Ben Fletcher or the like would be worth a figure like that and more. Buckley Park made the g/f and realise there window is well and truly open and have identified that John could be the difference so good luck to them.

hahahaha

you think you know who i am , that is funny .

could go to town on you , but your a soft target so i'll reframe from making a c*nt of myself like you have .

all i will add , the above master piece is humour at its premium best !

Why would he take a pay cut?

Very quiet on here, cmon fella's what's news around the clubs?

Is it 100% Markham is playing at B.Park next year? Any other pick ups?
What's happening at Pacco, ins/outs?
Same structure at Syd Hillside? Any recruits/departures?
Have Gladdy appointed a coach for next year? Is it true Shane Lee(ex T.Lakes) put in for it?
I hear there are a couple leaving Campbellfield maybe heading to Gladdy?
Roxy just making up the numbers again?
What's Burnside up to? What was the out-come of the investigation/tribunal/hearing from the last game when Gladdy walked off?

Very quiet on here, cmon fella's what's news around the clubs?

Is it 100% Markham is playing at B.Park next year? Any other pick ups?
What's happening at Pacco, ins/outs?
Same structure at Syd Hillside? Any recruits/departures?
Have Gladdy appointed a coach for next year? Is it true Shane Lee(ex T.Lakes) put in for it?
I hear there are a couple leaving Campbellfield maybe heading to Gladdy?
Roxy just making up the numbers again?
What's Burnside up to? What was the out-come of the investigation/tribunal/hearing from the last game when Gladdy walked off?

Markham 100% gone
Gladdy yet to appoint coach S Lee in the mix
We have not contacted any players from any NWCA clubs, I have heard rumours about Campbellfield players coming across not sure how true though (mainly guys that have been kicked out)
Investigation closed coach got 2 weeks
Buckely Park firm favourites after signing Markham Rassol from CCC and having conversations with other good players from NWCA clubs

Markham 100% gone
Gladdy yet to appoint coach S Lee in the mix
We have not contacted any players from any NWCA clubs, I have heard rumours about Campbellfield players coming across not sure how true though (mainly guys that have been kicked out)
Investigation closed coach got 2 weeks
Buckely Park firm favourites after signing Markham Rassol from CCC and having conversations with other good players from NWCA clubs

Thanks for the update Gladyboy & All the Best - Did big Derv apply for the job of coach at G.Park? Shane Lee in the mix , well he dominated you blokes for 3 seasons ending up Capt/Coach a flag against you so he would be a good choice - you know if you can't beat him, get him to your club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rissoll from CCC - wouldn't think he'll be anything special. Good luck to B.Park, obviously decided to be aggressive, they need to get a flag soon, their list is getting Old.
Any other news from Syd Hillside or any others?

Thanks for the update Gladyboy & All the Best - Did big Derv apply for the job of coach at G.Park? Shane Lee in the mix , well he dominated you blokes for 3 seasons ending up Capt/Coach a flag against you so he would be a good choice - you know if you can't beat him, get him to your club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rissoll from CCC - wouldn't think he'll be anything special. Good luck to B.Park, obviously decided to be aggressive, they need to get a flag soon, their list is getting Old.
Any other news from Syd Hillside or any others?

how are you boys . another season .
how are the teams shaping up .
any new inclusions . is that confirmed rassool , markham to b/p . could be a good year for the parkers .
any news from hillside
shane lee back in the comp . will be big pick up for gladdy if rumour true .
whats the news regarding mmvca / hard wicket teams

how are you boys . another season .
how are the teams shaping up .
any new inclusions . is that confirmed rassool , markham to b/p . could be a good year for the parkers .
any news from hillside
shane lee back in the comp . will be big pick up for gladdy if rumour true .
whats the news regarding mmvca / hard wicket teams

i think the storm have lost bobby ,, bailey ,, and hatton

hi there guys it's been awhile. y so quiet on here. there's so much goin on in our comp 2 THE MOMENT.
WATS HAPPENING WITH THE MMVCA MERGER?
IS CCC FOLDING?
buckley park - another club trying 2 buy an a grade flag - y can't the rest of the comp just follow pvccc anyway any news on player movements & how r we gonna put a tips in 4 the season if we dont even no the grades and/or teams playing hmmmm.....

pacco looking 2 improve this year.......well they can't really improve on performances - winning A grade flags every year but suppose could pick up some players. any names?

hi there guys it's been awhile. y so quiet on here. there's so much goin on in our comp 2 THE MOMENT.
WATS HAPPENING WITH THE MMVCA MERGER?
IS CCC FOLDING?
buckley park - another club trying 2 buy an a grade flag - y can't the rest of the comp just follow pvccc anyway any news on player movements & how r we gonna put a tips in 4 the season if we dont even no the grades and/or teams playing hmmmm.....

Hi guys,

Have only read the last couple of pages too much to do with so little time even in the off season plus I'm in sunny QLD having a well earned rest.

However first things first CCC are not folding and may yet be adding another team, not sure just yet.

My Cafe will be up and running so you are all invited over to buy a meal or 2 and a beer or 3 bring the family along too I'll feed you all.

Mergertalks, just ask your Presidents and Secretaries as they were updated at the Pre AGM and the AGM.Lots of exciting things happening at the moment.

Lots of rumours and innuendo going on here too. To get all the Goss ask just your Pres, Sec and Coach, if you have a coach, these 3 people will have all the answers you need regarding player transfers, clearances and the merger.

Glady Boys Tipping. Don’t worry about the tipping all teams and grades will be known well in advance as per normal but remember it is easier to add a team to the fixture rather than pull one out. We all get the shits when the fixture keeps changing at the start of the season so if your club has only a few spare players and are hoping to fill another team don't enter the team until you have enough players so you don't have to pull the team. Glady Boy can kick off his brilliant tipping, and what a great job he does. Might be a bit harder this season though with allot of unknown quantities.

Good luck everyone for a great season of cricket both on and off the field

Back