North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

i heard glady are taking the youth policy recruiting some young kids.
they are getting older but should have a good mix now.

if the older guys continue to make runs and the younger kids come on they will be round about.

Im excited to hear roxy picked up players and maybe sydenham.

instead of 4 teams we will have 6 teams.

camp arent going to win many and you would doubt kealba have recruited enough to be top 4.

i heard glady are taking the youth policy recruiting some young kids.
they are getting older but should have a good mix now.

if the older guys continue to make runs and the younger kids come on they will be round about.

Im excited to hear roxy picked up players and maybe sydenham.

instead of 4 teams we will have 6 teams.

camp arent going to win many and you would doubt kealba have recruited enough to be top 4.

joe magoocheeoo;228833 said:
All u talk about is what u have done with the kids

see you are a dill........cant believe you had to come back with that......i knew what you were trying to implement.......hahahahaha keep up your good work chump......;)

see you are a dill........cant believe you had to come back with that......i knew what you were trying to implement.......hahahahaha keep up your good work chump......;)

if you want to hear about him opening the batting for williamsotwn 1st XI while winning the victorian sub district cricket association championship 2 seasons ago then youve cum to the right place.
And as for the weapons mr. magoocheeoo, consider yourself lucky you didnt witness the greatest team in the w.d.c.a. we were that good, it hurt your eyes to look at us from all the awsomeness

if you want to hear about him opening the batting for williamsotwn 1st XI while winning the victorian sub district cricket association championship 2 seasons ago then youve cum to the right place.
And as for the weapons mr. magoocheeoo, consider yourself lucky you didnt witness the greatest team in the w.d.c.a. we were that good, it hurt your eyes to look at us from all the awsomeness

Deadly Weapon;228871 said:

no need to reply to this coward........:eek:

but the weapons were awsome to watch/coach........@|

weapons05/06;228888 said:

After all that whats the verdict Weapons where are you playing/coaching this year?

What were your impressions of clubs that interviewed you for the job?

weapons05/06;228888 said:

After all that whats the verdict Weapons where are you playing/coaching this year?

What were your impressions of clubs that interviewed you for the job?

Good question Glady boy,

Come on weapons, your the most talked abt man on the forum, give us some answers to glady boys question.

I dont care what you have done in the past etc if you worked with kids i think thats great whether they won a flag or finished last.....what i want to know is will you be in the NWCA this season?

Good question Glady boy,

Come on weapons, your the most talked abt man on the forum, give us some answers to glady boys question.

I dont care what you have done in the past etc if you worked with kids i think thats great whether they won a flag or finished last.....what i want to know is will you be in the NWCA this season?

Deadly Weapon why don't you step out of his shadows and leave the fireworks behind this year. As far as living in the past goes you were playing U17's. I suggest that you take off the Frying Pans you call keeping gloves and have a real crack this year.

Deadly Weapon why don't you step out of his shadows and leave the fireworks behind this year. As far as living in the past goes you were playing U17's. I suggest that you take off the Frying Pans you call keeping gloves and have a real crack this year.

Budda;228596 said:
tell me what i got rong then.....

you havnt signed...then where r u playing...
i dnt want a bite back, i want simple answers to the simple questions i asked

now the heat is on you to let the bigcricket fraternity who you are........???

im tipping im almost positive you are from sydenham from the phone calls going around today.....people saying your from a different club not hillside.....i think its pretty ironic u asking where im playing this season and knowing as much as you do......if your not from there why ask.......????

funny that you have gone quiet......lets be honest ive been on this site for 3 years or so and know quite a few people and know how people work and how they post...(ask gladdyboy)....have had plenty of battles with imbocile's having a dig at me no drama's i love it and give back twice as much.......where possible.....come clean.......

Budda;228596 said:
tell me what i got rong then.....

you havnt signed...then where r u playing...
i dnt want a bite back, i want simple answers to the simple questions i asked

im tipping im almost positive you are from sydenham from the phone calls going around today.....people saying your from a different club not hillside.....i think its pretty ironic u asking where im playing this season and knowing as much as you do......if your not from there why ask.......????

funny that you have gone quiet......lets be honest ive been on this site for 3 years or so and know quite a few people and know how people work and how they post...(ask gladdyboy)....have had plenty of battles with imbocile's having a dig at me no drama's i love it and give back twice as much.......where possible.....come clean.......

joe magoocheeoo;228906 said:

5 grand finals in 4 seasons, 3 premierships including jnr a grade and georgy luscombe and u still want me to have a crack ahahaha
but do tell us madoosheeoo, what have you done that gives u the right to say anything???
to quote the great malcom blight, i couldnt give a rats toss bag wat you think

joe magoocheeoo;228906 said:

5 grand finals in 4 seasons, 3 premierships including jnr a grade and georgy luscombe and u still want me to have a crack ahahaha
but do tell us madoosheeoo, what have you done that gives u the right to say anything???
to quote the great malcom blight, i couldnt give a rats toss bag wat you think

weapons05/06;228999 said:

QUOTE]

Budda IS defenitley not from SHCC....theres only 2 blokes on here from our club...and he aint one of them....a lot of the boys do read the forum...and i can tell you that none of them are silly enough to jump on here and blow any possible recruitments.... Obviously this Budda has heard bits and pieces of your story and put the jigsaw puzzle together!! He still hasnt got it all right anyway ...must be missin a few pieces...

QUOTE]

Budda IS defenitley not from SHCC....theres only 2 blokes on here from our club...and he aint one of them....a lot of the boys do read the forum...and i can tell you that none of them are silly enough to jump on here and blow any possible recruitments.... Obviously this Budda has heard bits and pieces of your story and put the jigsaw puzzle together!! He still hasnt got it all right anyway ...must be missin a few pieces...

in other news
stormer is recently back from a half year stint over in the uk
had a successful trip by the looks of things
584 runs at 116.8 and a handy 23 wickets at 17.1
what an improvement and cant wait to see the new man out on the track

in other news
stormer is recently back from a half year stint over in the uk
had a successful trip by the looks of things
584 runs at 116.8 and a handy 23 wickets at 17.1
what an improvement and cant wait to see the new man out on the track

Stormer68;229127 said:

QUOTE]

firstly i must apologise to stormer68 as i m not him, and i m not a hill billy, i do however hav connections at most, if not all clubs in the north west.
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers that no1 was willing to give me. the reason mr. brown was offered the position at sydenham, even wen they seemed to have a coach, is because current coach pete mulholland has skipped the state for 3 months on long service leave. a holiday he has deserved nun the less.

Simple information that stormer should hav been able to answer for me, and wood have saved every1 alot of time.

To prove i m not from sydenham i m also willing to answer the question that gladdyboy seemed to dance around.
YES gladstone prk have signed both Pitts and Fitzpatrick and as much as it will b denied, both on a wee bit of coin.

Who want me to keep going?

Controversy down at buckly,
erdman cums out of a place we all hate to be, and is shocked to find he is no longer the coach, thus y there was the word of possible buckly players going to gladdy, but problem averted, and now every1s on happy terms down there. false alarm.

in closing this should b enough to give everybody sumthin to talk about other then 1 mark brown, who i wood like to apologise to for any problems i have caused him. i never ment for anything to happen, i just had a few simple questions that i felt required simple answers, again i was rong.

Apologise to every1, and good luck to all for the up comming season

Stormer68;229127 said:

QUOTE]

firstly i must apologise to stormer68 as i m not him, and i m not a hill billy, i do however hav connections at most, if not all clubs in the north west.
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers that no1 was willing to give me. the reason mr. brown was offered the position at sydenham, even wen they seemed to have a coach, is because current coach pete mulholland has skipped the state for 3 months on long service leave. a holiday he has deserved nun the less.

Simple information that stormer should hav been able to answer for me, and wood have saved every1 alot of time.

To prove i m not from sydenham i m also willing to answer the question that gladdyboy seemed to dance around.
YES gladstone prk have signed both Pitts and Fitzpatrick and as much as it will b denied, both on a wee bit of coin.

Who want me to keep going?

Controversy down at buckly,
erdman cums out of a place we all hate to be, and is shocked to find he is no longer the coach, thus y there was the word of possible buckly players going to gladdy, but problem averted, and now every1s on happy terms down there. false alarm.

in closing this should b enough to give everybody sumthin to talk about other then 1 mark brown, who i wood like to apologise to for any problems i have caused him. i never ment for anything to happen, i just had a few simple questions that i felt required simple answers, again i was rong.

Apologise to every1, and good luck to all for the up comming season

Tell me about u, now that T/Lakes has a new coach will be playing this year in the 2's again, if so pack sum tissues just in case u have another sook at a club function because some one pushed u sooky sooky la la

Tell me about u, now that T/Lakes has a new coach will be playing this year in the 2's again, if so pack sum tissues just in case u have another sook at a club function because some one pushed u sooky sooky la la

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back