North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

weapons05/06;228888 said:
no need to reply to this coward........:eek:

but the weapons were awsome to watch/coach........@|

Coward now thats a big word, u want to hope u do something this year playing b1's, cause u are a gun opening bat u should dominate and do u ever tell the kids how u used to walk around marquee speeding of your head

P.S just tell were u are playing this week and u can call me coward to my face

weapons05/06;228888 said:
no need to reply to this coward........:eek:

but the weapons were awsome to watch/coach........@|

Coward now thats a big word, u want to hope u do something this year playing b1's, cause u are a gun opening bat u should dominate and do u ever tell the kids how u used to walk around marquee speeding of your head

joe magoocheeoo;229242 said:
Tell me about u, now that T/Lakes has a new coach will be playing this year in the 2's again, if so pack sum tissues just in case u have another sook at a club function because some one pushed u sooky sooky la la

sorry i thought i already mentioned 5 grand finals in 4 seasons, 3 premierships including jnr a grade and georgy luscombe but u obviously were to stupid to notice. now do tell us anythin uve done? (thats if you have) or are u just another one of those dreamers who cnt play cricket and just has to dish it out under a fake name?????

Tell me about u, now that T/Lakes has a new coach will be playing this year in the 2's again, if so pack sum tissues just in case u have another sook at a club function because some one pushed u sooky sooky la la

sorry i thought i already mentioned 5 grand finals in 4 seasons, 3 premierships including jnr a grade and georgy luscombe but u obviously were to stupid to notice. now do tell us anythin uve done? (thats if you have) or are u just another one of those dreamers who cnt play cricket and just has to dish it out under a fake name?????

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:
firstly i must apologise to stormer68 as i m not him, and i m not a hill billy, i do however hav connections at most, if not all clubs in the north west.
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers

What about Roxy Paccoe Kealba Taylors and C/Field?

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:
firstly i must apologise to stormer68 as i m not him, and i m not a hill billy, i do however hav connections at most, if not all clubs in the north west.
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers

What about Roxy Paccoe Kealba Taylors and C/Field?

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers that no1 was willing to give me. the reason mr. brown was offered the position at sydenham, even wen they seemed to have a coach, is because current coach pete mulholland has skipped the state for 3 months on long service leave. a holiday he has deserved nun the less.

Simple information that stormer should hav been able to answer for me, and wood have saved every1 alot of time.

To prove i m not from sydenham i m also willing to answer the question that gladdyboy seemed to dance around.
YES gladstone prk have signed both Pitts and Fitzpatrick and as much as it will b denied, both on a wee bit of coin.

Who want me to keep going?

Controversy down at buckly,
erdman cums out of a place we all hate to be, and is shocked to find he is no longer the coach, thus y there was the word of possible buckly players going to gladdy, but problem averted, and now every1s on happy terms down there. false alarm.

in closing this should b enough to give everybody sumthin to talk about other then 1 mark brown, who i wood like to apologise to for any problems i have caused him. i never ment for anything to happen, i just had a few simple questions that i felt required simple answers, again i was rong.

Apologise to every1, and good luck to all for the up comming season

hahahaha........gee i have been wrong before but never.......never spread my wings like that........

your a joke........and i dont believe your bulldust........anyway thumbs up to you for spilling your beans@|

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:
with this on my side i have been able to find out a few answers that no1 was willing to give me. the reason mr. brown was offered the position at sydenham, even wen they seemed to have a coach, is because current coach pete mulholland has skipped the state for 3 months on long service leave. a holiday he has deserved nun the less.

Simple information that stormer should hav been able to answer for me, and wood have saved every1 alot of time.

To prove i m not from sydenham i m also willing to answer the question that gladdyboy seemed to dance around.
YES gladstone prk have signed both Pitts and Fitzpatrick and as much as it will b denied, both on a wee bit of coin.

Who want me to keep going?

Controversy down at buckly,
erdman cums out of a place we all hate to be, and is shocked to find he is no longer the coach, thus y there was the word of possible buckly players going to gladdy, but problem averted, and now every1s on happy terms down there. false alarm.

in closing this should b enough to give everybody sumthin to talk about other then 1 mark brown, who i wood like to apologise to for any problems i have caused him. i never ment for anything to happen, i just had a few simple questions that i felt required simple answers, again i was rong.

Apologise to every1, and good luck to all for the up comming season

hahahaha........gee i have been wrong before but never.......never spread my wings like that........

your a joke........and i dont believe your bulldust........anyway thumbs up to you for spilling your beans@|

joe magoocheeoo;229245 said:

looks like i will be playing at willy this year mind is totally not made up just yet weighing up all the pro's n con's and what is best for me.........
playing at home....and i wouldnt be calling you a coward to your face cause you would sit behind the fence like all cowards do......get down.......should be a cracker of a game in the 2's.........big stake's and i love big game's.......

those were the days.......and yer i used to enjoy going out running amok.....and if you know your young blokes like you say you do i think not should see what they get up to...........any way your the man keep up your good work........

joe magoocheeoo;229245 said:

looks like i will be playing at willy this year mind is totally not made up just yet weighing up all the pro's n con's and what is best for me.........
playing at home....and i wouldnt be calling you a coward to your face cause you would sit behind the fence like all cowards do......get down.......should be a cracker of a game in the 2's.........big stake's and i love big game's.......

those were the days.......and yer i used to enjoy going out running amok.....and if you know your young blokes like you say you do i think not should see what they get up to...........any way your the man keep up your good work........

cmon what have you done hero talk the talk but then dont walk the walk.........or has the young bloke got it all over you........he must........

cmon what have you done hero talk the talk but then dont walk the walk.........or has the young bloke got it all over you........he must........

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:

mate,
i could have answered that question about our club months ago...but choose not to because we arent sprooking on who we could, have or are going to talk 2!!

I could have answered the same thing about gladdy as well...and even one of them tellin me how much he's on!!

Im no Hill billy...apologise for that!!

Budda;229228 said:
Stormer68;229127 said:

mate,
i could have answered that question about our club months ago...but choose not to because we arent sprooking on who we could, have or are going to talk 2!!

I could have answered the same thing about gladdy as well...and even one of them tellin me how much he's on!!

Im no Hill billy...apologise for that!!

Clearly this is all just speculation as it is common knowledge that we don pay anyone:D

Which brings me to an interesting question Who is the leagues highest paid player?

Obviosuly we will never know as no club will come out and say how much they pay but i just wanted to see who everyone thinks deserves or is on the most money

personally I think Thomas would be on the most coin around 5 or 6 this is a guess only

Clearly this is all just speculation as it is common knowledge that we don pay anyone:D

Which brings me to an interesting question Who is the leagues highest paid player?

Obviosuly we will never know as no club will come out and say how much they pay but i just wanted to see who everyone thinks deserves or is on the most money

personally I think Thomas would be on the most coin around 5 or 6 this is a guess only

Hello there.
Some interesting reading in this topic lads, it's keeping me entertained.
I won't reveal my identity just yet, until i can prove myself on the cricket field. :)

Hello there.
Some interesting reading in this topic lads, it's keeping me entertained.
I won't reveal my identity just yet, until i can prove myself on the cricket field. :)

Gladyboy;229480 said:

after stormers brilliant uk summer he may be on 6 or even 7 plus incentives

Gladyboy;229480 said:

after stormers brilliant uk summer he may be on 6 or even 7 plus incentives

Gladyboy;229480 said:

This is a no-brainer - the highest paid player in the comp is definitely...... BARNEY!! :D

On another note, who is this mark brown bloke anyway? Too much talk about him. Mark, if ya not playing in our comp then go write on your own forum clown. And if you are playing in ours, then good on ya, and good luck, but stop keeping your cards close to your chest and be honest.

Gladyboy;229480 said:

This is a no-brainer - the highest paid player in the comp is definitely...... BARNEY!! :D

On another note, who is this mark brown bloke anyway? Too much talk about him. Mark, if ya not playing in our comp then go write on your own forum clown. And if you are playing in ours, then good on ya, and good luck, but stop keeping your cards close to your chest and be honest.

Barney's Mate;229593 said:

Been o/seas boy's, just back this week, great catching up with the Chat.

Great call, if he's not already Barney should be the highest paid player in the Comp. Not only for his cricketing ability but also the example he sets on how to prepare & present himself every week, it is Nathan Buckley esk..

Mark Brown - From what I've hear both SHCC & TLCC knocked you back for the coaching jobs. KP knocked you back to coach but offered you VC just to get you on board as a player(gives them the option to send you packing if you play up). After meeting you these clubs don't think you'd are worthy enough to lead the club, you just don't cut it. My club knew you put yourself out there but didn't bother contacting you as we already knew what the others found out after interviewing you. Back to Willi 2nds or DP, bye bye.

I am sick of players from subbies, other comps ect. thinking they will come to the NWCA and dominate. Thomas is a classic example, good player but this year didn't perform in finals when it counted, the year before had a good finals series but didn't dominate I think you will find TL didn't rely on him to win finals. He is the best player in the comp but he doesn't dominate. he struggles at times just like anyone else. Personally I think the 2 from GP Shep & Markham dominate more than Thomas but it's hard to compare value of batsmen V bowlers
Thomas is no more valuable to TL than Shep & JM are to GP, Tripp/Barron to PV , Hackney to Syd .... ect.ect.

Carn' Campbellfield..............

Barney's Mate;229593 said:

Great call, if he's not already Barney should be the highest paid player in the Comp. Not only for his cricketing ability but also the example he sets on how to prepare & present himself every week, it is Nathan Buckley esk..

Mark Brown - From what I've hear both SHCC & TLCC knocked you back for the coaching jobs. KP knocked you back to coach but offered you VC just to get you on board as a player(gives them the option to send you packing if you play up). After meeting you these clubs don't think you'd are worthy enough to lead the club, you just don't cut it. My club knew you put yourself out there but didn't bother contacting you as we already knew what the others found out after interviewing you. Back to Willi 2nds or DP, bye bye.

I am sick of players from subbies, other comps ect. thinking they will come to the NWCA and dominate. Thomas is a classic example, good player but this year didn't perform in finals when it counted, the year before had a good finals series but didn't dominate I think you will find TL didn't rely on him to win finals. He is the best player in the comp but he doesn't dominate. he struggles at times just like anyone else. Personally I think the 2 from GP Shep & Markham dominate more than Thomas but it's hard to compare value of batsmen V bowlers
Thomas is no more valuable to TL than Shep & JM are to GP, Tripp/Barron to PV , Hackney to Syd .... ect.ect.

cutoverslips46;229610 said:

good to see someone is backing the mighty CCC look out for campbellfield this year as i hear that they have picked up a coach "the beast" who is also bringing down another 4 or 5 players
will be a totally different side this year
BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS OF OLD!!!!!!

cutoverslips46;229610 said:

good to see someone is backing the mighty CCC look out for campbellfield this year as i hear that they have picked up a coach "the beast" who is also bringing down another 4 or 5 players
will be a totally different side this year
BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS OF OLD!!!!!!

Whats going on down at C/field been no posts for ages and all of a sudden 3 different posters in 2 days. Who is the new coach?

will be good to see you guys back in the race again

Whats going on down at C/field been no posts for ages and all of a sudden 3 different posters in 2 days. Who is the new coach?

Gladyboy;229616 said:

Loads happening at CCC the new coach "beast" Peter Berry they tell me that he will be the best thing to happen at the club for a long time,also picked up around 4 or 5 good 1st grade cricketers.
couple of bats and a couple of all rounders
look out !!

Gladyboy;229616 said:

Loads happening at CCC the new coach "beast" Peter Berry they tell me that he will be the best thing to happen at the club for a long time,also picked up around 4 or 5 good 1st grade cricketers.
look out !!

oldman65;229619 said:
look out !!

His been around the traps, on his day can cause alot of damage with the bat in a short time. Likes to hit hard and more than likely will open. The Matts will definally suit his stiyle of batting. Been in the top 10 batters in the willi comp over the last couple of years. Is he bringing down any other players with him from Grand United?

oldman65;229619 said:
look out !!

His been around the traps, on his day can cause alot of damage with the bat in a short time. Likes to hit hard and more than likely will open. The Matts will definally suit his stiyle of batting. Been in the top 10 batters in the willi comp over the last couple of years. Is he bringing down any other players with him from Grand United?

WDCAcricketer;229631 said:

not too sure all i know is that he is definately bringing a few with him
where from im not sure.
also hear they picked up another young fast bowler from airport west
and maybe chingas brother noddy

go the mighty CCC

WDCAcricketer;229631 said:

not too sure all i know is that he is definately bringing a few with him
where from im not sure.
also hear they picked up another young fast bowler from airport west
and maybe chingas brother noddy

go the mighty CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back