Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

PREDICTIONS FOR TOP 4

Taylors easy but will drop a game or two
Pasco - were not far off this year
Gladdy - cant keep a good team down
Buckley - to bounce back

That would be about right imo. Bit hard to tell until all new recruits are revealed, I think every club has recruits that they are keeping under their hats until the season opens.

Without knowing full squads Im curious to see who ppl think will be the biggest improver and biggest fall.

BP to hit back hard if Erdo is returning and roxburgh park to fall away for me

Gladyboy;218594 said:
That would be about right imo. Bit hard to tell until all new recruits are revealed, I think every club has recruits that they are keeping under their hats until the season opens.

Without knowing full squads Im curious to see who ppl think will be the biggest improver and biggest fall.

BP to hit back hard if Erdo is returning and roxburgh park to fall away for me

agreed, i think roxy to fall and bp to jump up the list , we still have fingers crossed on tippa coming to, gun opening bat!!!

Rumor has it....
budge woke up with a really bad hang over this morning!!!....my uncle spewd on the way home 2!!! u old blokes cnt drink!!!!

i also got sum drunkn info outa ya!!!

Come on young fella dont get on and preach that youthink you know things then shut up shop

if u aint gunna spill the beans dont open the door at all

its not fair tho....budge was in my back seat nearly past out...tellin me all the goss....get him mental and ask him yourself...all ya gotta do is turn the handle and the door will open!!

It is strange but as much as I protest against them doing it, I actually miss Taylors players masturbating online about their abilities

Gladyboy;218751 said:
It is strange but as much as I protest against them doing it, I actually miss Taylors players masturbating online about their abilities

i dont, big heads!!!!

pooraverage;218798 said:
Rumor? or is it you stiring the pot??

I wonder if they'd be welcomed by Scotty McKay??

Why wouldnt they be welcomed by him. :confused: hey is a good young kid with plenty abilty. if he put his mind to it and dint play in the 1 day comp for fun he would be one of the better bowlers in comp. I also herd that he may be joining his brothers at Essendon. He nearly went there at xmas time last year. just have to wait and see.

obviously you werent at the PVCCC Vs Roxy semi final....
nearly WW3, would have been good to see that little worm russell get his head knocked off!!

pooraverage;218817 said:
obviously you werent at the PVCCC Vs Roxy semi final....
nearly WW3, would have been good to see that little worm russell get his head knocked off!!

I would be very surprised if scott left pacoe to go to another nwca side his old man plays at paccoe there is no way he would leave unless he decided to go turf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back