North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

jika jika;345192 said:
how many comps are you snooping around. Everywhere I read your in for a coaching job.

keep reading then you might find even more.......

nah not a bloke who goes around chasing coin cause with my credentials i probably dont deserve a heap of coin which is fair enough just gotta find the right job that suits me the best....if not i will stay where i am....im passionate about coaching and i love the game........

cheers

weapons05/06;345316 said:
keep reading then you might find even more.......

nah not a bloke who goes around chasing coin cause with my credentials i probably dont deserve a heap of coin which is fair enough just gotta find the right job that suits me the best....if not i will stay where i am....im passionate about coaching and i love the game........

cheers

Is this going to happen every year post season you drop hints that you may be coaching and end up staying where you are, I hope not because it will get very old very fast.

NWCA VET;345031 said:
The saddest thing abt the MMVCA is that us hard wicket players would beat you on any surface. We play combined games against turf comps and beat them on there own surface. And you comp is a laughing stock from what i have heard.

nwca vet you are on the mark . mmvca is a laughing stock and the hard wicket boys would beat their best easy . if you did decide to play on turf you wouldnt
play on those laughable pitches where anyone can just roll their arm over and get 8 for ! at least hard wickets give you a honest contest .

4's n 6's;345486 said:
Rohan Keats is all bark and no bite

Kindest Regards

4's n 6's

Love him or hate him he has done alot for us and every club would love to have him. After all he bought Markham and Dervis to the club won a flag, since then has recruited Pitts boys x ? and Fitzy not to mention this years recruits?

Gladyboy;345365 said:
Is this going to happen every year post season you drop hints that you may be coaching and end up staying where you are, I hope not because it will get very old very fast.

oh well time will tell.........im not dropping hints i am looking.........anything wrong with that.........?

opinions are like arseholes every 1 has 1..........

weapons05/06;345566 said:
oh well time will tell.........im not dropping hints i am looking.........anything wrong with that.........?

You intrigue me. Did I just read on WDCA site your staying at Willi, to captain 2nds and coach juniors or are you looking for a job

NWCA VET;345031 said:
The saddest thing abt the MMVCA is that us hard wicket players would beat you on any surface. We play combined games against turf comps and beat them on there own surface. And you comp is a laughing stock from what i have heard.

nwca vet you are on the mark . mmvca is a laughing stock and the hard wicket boys would beat their best easy . if you did decide to play on turf you wouldnt
play on those laughable pitches where anyone can just roll their arm over and get 8 for ! at least hard wickets give you a honest contest .

laker's legend;345533 said:

Your not wrong, roll the arm over on a good length and let there crappy wickets do the rest, they would not know what its like to earn a wicket! Imagine a few of our bowlers on those wickets haha they would be frightened. Especially of your boy at lakers who has good pace and barely misses a good length!

jika jika;345594 said:
You intrigue me. Did I just read on WDCA site your staying at Willi, to captain 2nds and coach juniors or are you looking for a job

yeah those dills will believe anything.........as you would.......;)

Gladyboy;345365 said:

You are an exception.......you have 2........:D:D

laker's legend;345533 said:

Your not wrong, roll the arm over on a good length and let there crappy wickets do the rest, they would not know what its like to earn a wicket! Imagine a few of our bowlers on those wickets haha they would be frightened. Especially of your boy at lakers who has good pace and barely misses a good length!

jika jika;345594 said:

yeah those dills will believe anything.........as you would.......;)

Hi the Clubs

As most of you may already know the proposal to merge NWCA with MMVCA was defeated by the MMVCA clubs

This is particularly disappointing to the NWCA Board considering the nearly 2 years of work that had gone into the preparation of the Rules & By Laws and Constitution

Hopefully we can find out the reasons for the rejection and perhaps revisit this proposal again in the not too distant future.

To those clubs in MMVCA who were in favour of the merge the Board thanks you for your support and encouragement.

The long term benefits of this merge are so numerous and will be of immense benefit to ALL clubs.

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer
North West Cricket Association Inc

The vultures on the Board only have to look in the mirror

You are an exception.......you have 2........:D:D

Ifya Adballs;345729 said:
Hi the Clubs

As most of you may already know the proposal to merge NWCA with MMVCA was defeated by the MMVCA clubs

This is particularly disappointing to the NWCA Board considering the nearly 2 years of work that had gone into the preparation of the Rules & By Laws and Constitution

Hopefully we can find out the reasons for the rejection and perhaps revisit this proposal again in the not too distant future.

To those clubs in MMVCA who were in favour of the merge the Board thanks you for your support and encouragement.

The long term benefits of this merge are so numerous and will be of immense benefit to ALL clubs.

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

Geez this post is goin to help the merger in the future, GOOSE

Hi the Clubs

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

The great man Terry Scott speaks!!!

Hi the Clubs

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

Opening Batsman;345743 said:

As you all would be aware my club is a NWCA club and what i would like to know is what we would have got out of mergering with the MMVCA?
yeah i know that it would have made us a bigger/better comp but the truth of the matter is the NWCA is the stronger comp so why were we all wanting for this merger to go ahead.
the NWCA have the better cricketers !
the NWCA have the stronger clubs !
the NWCA is a financially strong comp!

next time they want to merge we (the clubs from the NWCA)can all vote against it and let them sink !
Most of their good players are jumping ship anyway and coming across to the NWCA so they might not even have a comp soon.
We should just take them over and start them all off in GLissold shield and they can work their way up from their!!!!!!!!

Hi the Clubs

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

Geez this post is goin to help the merger in the future, GOOSE

oldman65;345966 said:
As you all would be aware my club is a NWCA club and what i would like to know is what we would have got out of mergering with the MMVCA?
yeah i know that it would have made us a bigger/better comp but the truth of the matter is the NWCA is the stronger comp so why were we all wanting for this merger to go ahead.

next time they want to merge we (the clubs from the NWCA)can all vote against it and let them sink !
Most of their good players are jumping ship anyway and coming across to the NWCA so they might not even have a comp soon.
We should just take them over and start them all off in GLissold shield and they can work their way up from their!!!!!!!!

Sounds like some sour grapes there Oldman. The only reason the NWCA have the stronger clubs is that we have our lower grades in the NWCA and our top teams are in the VTCA. Its fine by me but the NWCA is basically a place for the VTCA clubs to put there lower grades and juniors.
How many first eleven sides actually play in the NWCA compared to the MMVCA. I think you'll find they have double the amount.
I really couldn't care whether the merger went ahead or not but from what I've heard from my club is that it was the NWCA who needed the merger more than the MMVCA.

Thats my 2 cents.

oldman65;345966 said:
As you all would be aware my club is a NWCA club and what i would like to know is what we would have got out of mergering with the MMVCA?yeah i know that it would have made us a bigger/better comp but the truth of the matter is the NWCA is the stronger comp so why were we all wanting for this merger to go ahead.

We would have got to taunt and jeer them when all their clubs made their way down to the bottom grades;)

Hi the Clubs

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

Hi the Clubs

Regards

Terry
Terry Scott
Chief Executive Officer

What have you ever done at board level in any comp? Love to hear that answer. If you have been on a board with the attitude and disrespect you show for Dave, Matt, Brett and Terry I can see why you are no longer on any board.I don't recall having you on any board Iv'e been on or associated with , mmva, jika or vmcu but then again hiding on here is what you do best.

Have a look at what these guys have put into this and all the long hours, 7 days a week especially Terry Scott and not just for the last 2 years either try 7 years+.To show your blatent disrespect for people who try to improve the game of cricket and make it a better place for both Juniors and Seniors shows how little your pee wee brain fully comprehends.

I am seriously considering jumping ship to the NWCA to play with my bro and mates as I can't see our comp surviving. My club is looking at falling apart so wev'e got nothing to lose. Except of course playing against and putting up with tools like you.

Opening Batsman;345743 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back