D Flynn
D Brownlie
BJ Watling
C Munro
D Bracewell
T Boult
N Wagner
J Patel

I would have dropped Patel and given Bruce Martin his debut and ultimately I'd like Guptill dropped but there is basically no one better to replace him.

Damn Williamson just put down Amla, not a sitter but still should've taken it. 3 for 152 is still a reasonable position to have SA in.

Yeah. I used a tiny bit of colourful language when that happened. All the bowlers except Patel have bowled pretty well but none of them have been standouts... Wagner took ages to get into a rhythm but looked good in the end, much like Bracewell. Come on B'Caps!

Brownlie follows up his ton with another good score, breaking double figures! Elgar makes up for his pair on debut. He'll be rueing the fact that he is the only batsman Johnson has never bowled pies to!

and ultimately I'd like Guptill dropped but there is basically no one better to replace him.
Ahh, now I see why that guy doesn't get dropped. He ****** me off. Does he ever break 20?

Brownlie follows up his ton with another good score, breaking double figures! Elgar makes up for his pair on debut. He'll be rueing the fact that he is the only batsman Johnson has never bowled pies to!

Ahh, now I see why that guy doesn't get dropped. He ****** me off. Does he ever break 20?

Against Zimbabwe. :( He does better in One Day cricket for some annoying reason.

Grant replaces Anderson who is injured.

Hopefully New Zealand can make a better go of it in these one day matches.

Back