One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs Bangladesh @ BigCricket

Re: One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs Bangladesh @ BigCricket

sa Hawkette better enjoy his last game as a representative keeper after this weekend you guys will wish you had picked me.:p

grapedo;301666 said:
sa Hawkette better enjoy his last game as a representative keeper after this weekend you guys will wish you had picked me.:p

Pretty sure it's a chick grapedo:rolleyes:

SA Hawkette...

The 'ette' part refers to a female form.

But you know... maybe once you've actually played a club game and put some runs on the board and performed well, you might be considered for selection...

Biggie;301663 said:
Play nicely Dirk.

Or I'll ask for weapo to replace you. ;)

Haha, what an insult that would be.

Replaced by weapons... if that ever happens I will retire from BigCricket.

I WILL BURN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND

Nah, just an honour to even be in the side. On the plus side, I get to practice my signature, a la Shane Watson as I wait on the sidelines to administer drinks.

Dirk Kuyt;301684 said:
Haha, what an insult that would be.

Replaced by weapons... if that ever happens I will retire from BigCricket.
No you wont. :)

Flawed Genius;301685 said:
I WILL BURN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND

Nah, just an honour to even be in the side. On the plus side, I get to practice my signature, a la Shane Watson as I wait on the sidelines to administer drinks.

So you're going to be 12th man and then you're going to get stress-fractures in your back and be unable to play cricket for a further 6 months.

While a little known Victorian all rounder is in contention to play the 3rd Test?

grapedo;301666 said:

Mate im a bit disapointed I didnt get the rep keeper job either, but no point talking crap. Id rather see BigCricket win more than anything!!!

Luck boys, I just gotta keep making runs and taking catches to try to force my way in!:D

grapedo;301666 said:

She has you covered pretty well at this moment grapedo. @|

Ducks fly together;301720 said:
Mate im a bit disapointed I didnt get the rep keeper job either, but no point talking crap. Id rather see BigCricket win more than anything!!!

Luck boys, I just gotta keep making runs and taking catches to try to force my way in!:D

I've got more posts than you and SA Hawkette put together. I also currently have the highest batting average in the whole comp, and your disappointed???

Tongs;301852 said:
I've got more posts than you and SA Hawkette put together. I also currently have the highest batting average in the whole comp, and your disappointed???

And it's a fantasy cricket comp, STFU.

Tongs;301852 said:

Your situation has been explained. Expecting the represent the forum after being here for five minutes is unrealistic.

Whinging about it won't help your cause either.

Dirk Kuyt;301626 said:
Just for the record Jolldo, are the Bangladeshi's going to be using our average system or the averages they currently have in International Cricket.

They'll have our averages.

Unfortunately i don't have time to look up a new teams averages each month for tests and one dayers.

It wont take long.

As I said... I use www.howstat.com - it has every series in history, so it's easy to find out and it has each player listed by Test and ODI. It wouldn't take more than ten minutes to find the last team played and their current averages, but I think it's better if they have our averages, for example, if we were playing Australia, with Hayden, Ponting and Hussey in the side (they'd have distinct advantages over us).

Mr. Jolldo; who sims this match (I'm assuming it's you?) and if it's you, when will it be simmed and posted?

I was kind of assuming since both teams were in (Bangladesh were keen to get this one underway, naming their side well ahead of ours) that the game would be up tonight.

Now that it's 11:30pm, I'm going to assume the game will be up after 10pm tomorrow (but since there's no VBookie, it could really be up at anytime right)?

Biggie;301722 said:
She has you covered pretty well at this moment grapedo. @|

Yeah a couple of bad performances though and she may not have a spot.

grapedo;301966 said:
Yeah a couple of bad performances though and she may not have a spot.

You're not next in line either.

Just keep posting and make sure you actually play some club games first.

This is the first ever International since the creation of the new BigCricket Fantasy Cricket League.

All those that have been selected should feel privliged to be in the side and those who haven't work hard in the nets, keep posting and you'll put pressure on the others.

Back