Other 2 Matches....

Re: Other 2 Matches....

Sounds good Jolldo. You take your time. Whenever your ready post 'em up. Real life takes priority.

Mousey;333113 said:
Sounds good Jolldo. You take your time. Whenever your ready post 'em up. Real life takes priority.

Naaa......I never took as many wickets in real life :D

It looks like Jolldo may need help as Kshitiz cant do tests and Jolldo is struggling with school.

I would volunteer but my seperation has me away from a set PC for extended periods of time.

The BCFCL needs some help, any offers would be viewed very seriously.

Biggie;333626 said:
It looks like Jolldo may need help as Kshitiz cant do tests and Jolldo is struggling with school.

I would volunteer but my seperation has me away from a set PC for extended periods of time.

*coughs* mousey

Biggie;333626 said:

im willing to help, is there anything i can do? i have computer acsess everyday.

I should have the time if you need anything let me know I am willing to help you out.

It would be a breeze for me, all set up, just need the sim emailed to me.

postmanpav;333933 said:
I'd offer but i'm in the same boat as Mousey.

Same here, I barely get enough time to moderate, and occasionally post something meaningful.

breeno;334278 said:
You would be a worthy candidate mate.

Well I'm simming BFFCL, not much more to sim this.

But beware, different PC's produce different results...part of the random interpretation in Qbasic.

I think that there always should be a backup to the comps. I know from BFFCL that if I cark it, the competition ends. That's not right. I need to be sending the sim to a backup person at the end of every game.
That guarantees continuity.

Balanced, maybe not, as I say, each pc will change things, so one admin is best.

I'm not offering to be admin though, just do the sims and send back to Jolldo.

Frodo27;334322 said:
Well I'm simming BFFCL, not much more to sim this.

But beware, different PC's produce different results...part of the random interpretation in Qbasic.

I think that there always should be a backup to the comps. I know from BFFCL that if I cark it, the competition ends. That's not right. I need to be sending the sim to a backup person at the end of every game.
That guarantees continuity.

Balanced, maybe not, as I say, each pc will change things, so one admin is best.

I'm not offering to be admin though, just do the sims and send back to Jolldo.
I destroy on Jolldo's sim, so I'd be a bit disappointed to see my average plummet, but he needs help.

The results won't differ on Jolldo's PC, they differ each time a game is simmed. The randomisation isn't PC dependent, because I can't see any clause in a PC which can make up some sort of randomisation factor AND is different in all PC's. The most common randomisation factor used in programming language these days is time, and dividing it by a certain number to get values below it, since it has total random outcomes. We can't say anything on the sim's randomisation techniques till we see the source code.

Jolldo hasn't been online since the 5th.

If some one has the sim and has the time I'm sure it would be much appreciated if you could get the games up.

Back