Other 2 Matches....

Re: Other 2 Matches....

Trouble is that it's round 2, and whoever sims it needs the sim Jolldo has.

Otherwise the stats will be reset, and we'll be playing Round 1 again.

I suggest that after every round that a copy of the sim is sent to an administrator by email.

I'm not sure where Jolldo has got to, as someone said earlier he hasn't been online since the 5th. I guess we have no choice but to postpone the comp until Jolldo comes back on and some other arrangement can be made.

all of this makes me curious.
everyone seems to not do the simming because of school.
is there anyone on this site that is over the age of 18?

roylandroos;334795 said:
all of this makes me curious
everyone seems to not do the simming because of school.
is there anyone on this site that is over the age of 18?

Just a bit older :D And fred is 90 :p

Okay. I've simmed round one again, getting the same results

Code:
 		       P	W	T	N/R	L	W%M
GEE	Geelong Gators	1	1	0	0	0	100
NIA	Niarobi Nuggets	1	1	0	0	0	100
WES	Western Wizards	1	1	0	0	0	100
CHI	Chittagong Chee	1	0	0	0	1	0
KIN	Kingston Kings	1	0	0	0	1	0
MAD	Madrid Magic	1	0	0	0	1	0

Now clearly individual stats are going to be different, but it's only one round.

I can sim and post round 2, and give the sim to Jolldo when he gets back, if you guys want me to.

That might be the way to go. If the team results are the same then it won't really matter. Personal stats aren't essential.

If we had to vote I'd say just restart the competition, using those results and continue on (if you want to, if not I might do it) until Jolldo returns. Yeah?

happy to do it

Really need to get the administrators to make a decision.

Players will drift away with no activity.

Exactly. We'll see what Kshitiz and the others say. I've offered to Kshitiz to sim some representitive cricket too, so we'll see about that also.

I reckon we should wait a little bit longer. I reckon if Jolldo hasn't come online by Friday, we continue the competition using Frodo's sim. Jolldo's done a good job for us so far and it would be a little bit rude to just continue the comp after he's only been away for a little over a week.

However, if he isn't back soon we'll have no choice but to continue the competition.

We could atleast use frodo's sim and do soem practice matches to atleast keep the posters interested and posting until Jolldo comes back :).....Stats and results wont count but simming say a practice round of one dayers and or 3 day test matches could be a good way to kepe this forum active and to make sure noone drops off.

peterss;337149 said:
We could atleast use frodo's sim and do soem practice matches to atleast keep the posters interested and posting until Jolldo comes back :).....Stats and results wont count but simming say a practice round of one dayers and or 3 day test matches could be a good way to kepe this forum active and to make sure noone drops off.

i like that.

peterss;337149 said:

I think 3 day test matches could be fun, but I've only set up the one day sim so far, and it takes a bit of time. So if you want something different then I think the one dayers are 99 overs max. Trouble is there's not the banter breaks.

Personally i think the competition needs to move on now or stagnate. I'd do it, or be happy to email the sim to Mousey or whoever.

In fact whoever can persuade their captain to sign me as a leggy, gets it ;)

Back