have a pet?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only too happy to post my pooches. Bubbles is 13 and has battled a heart problem for the past three years. Bonnie is our baby.

Being told Bubbles image is too large to upload. Never had that problem before.
IMG_0390 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
Only too happy to post my pooches. Bubbles is 13 and has battled a heart problem for the past three years. Bonnie is our baby.

Being told Bubbles image is too large to upload. Never had that problem on any other forum,.
View attachment 557
Ah bless your dog is adorable.
I had a Jack Russel but he had a tumour near his spine, I did the kindest thing I could as the outlook wasn't looking good for him and he wouldn't eat or drink.😔

Ah bless your dog is adorable.
I had a Jack Russel but he had a tumour near his spine, I did the kindest thing I could as the outlook wasn't looking good for him and he wouldn't eat or drink.😔
So sad when we have to say goodbye to our best friends Jessica. Thank you for the compliment of Bonnie.. adorable and a monster.

So sad when we have to say goodbye to our best friends Jessica. Thank you for the compliment of Bonnie.. adorable and a monster.
I bet you wouldn't have her any other way. 🙂
I do like the parrots that you guys have flying around freely. Unfortunately they are kept as pets in my country and kept in cages, although they spend time outside their cage I do think they should be allowed to live in the wild.

I bet you wouldn't have her any other way. 🙂
I do like the parrots that you guys have flying around freely. Unfortunately they are kept as pets in my country and kept in cages, although they spend time outside their cage I do think they should be allowed to live in the wild.
You mean these ones Jessica. We are blessed by our unique flora and fauna.

There were a pair of rainbow lorikeets nesting in a tree in my backyard last year. I think I have a pic somewhere.
They are not on the list I posted but they look like this .
1600088323786.png

Last edited:
You mean these ones Jessica. We are blessed by our unique flora and fauna.

There were a pair of rainbow lorikeets nesting in a tree in my backyard last year. I think I have a pic somewhere.
They are not on the list I posted but they look like this .
View attachment 577
Beautiful! That's how they should be, in the trees. African Grey parrots are popular as pets here, I could never have one as a pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back