• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Bubbles 🥳
I bet he got spoilt! 🤗

Bonnie looks cute, bet she gets spoilt too🤗
..spoilt rotten Jess. Now he is a little wobbly in the legs Bubbles is given the royal treatment from yours truly in being carried to and from the backyard for his business.

Sari is doing fine. I had her checked up some weeks ago for 300 quid including ultrasound and was shown on the screen that everything was OK. She'll turn 12 in Nov. and can hopefully look forward to some more years. 🤗

Sari is doing fine. I had her checked up some weeks ago for 300 quid including ultrasound and was shown on the screen that everything was OK. She'll turn 12 in Nov. and can hopefully look forward to some more years. 🤗
Hope so mate. Jessica my Bonnie just turned 4 after Bubbles 14 a few months earlier. The age difference is a problem for Bonnie as she needs a play mate and Bubs spends most of his day in his bed.

Hope so mate. Jessica my Bonnie just turned 4 after Bubbles 14 a few months earlier. The age difference is a problem for Bonnie as she needs a play mate and Bubs spends most of his day in his bed.
Your pooches sound adorable 😍
I bet Bubbles enjoys having Bonnie around even if he can't play much now, I bet he never takes his eyes off her 🤗

Your pooch sounds adorable too 😍
Vets charge what they want because they know owners love their pets so will pay it, bet she is worth every penny 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back