Our Planet's Last Unspoiled Places

Not sure what's unusual about it?
Probably a phrase heard most Saturday's in local cricket around the country
Y Yes No! Sorry
a big welcome to BigCricket. It is most definitely an appropriate name for a cricket forum. Are you an Aussie or a nasty foreigner like my mate Mal. :p ;) Call me Richie.. or Baggers on the cricket threads.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to say I was from Melbourne at the moment
Yes your state is copping it from this dreaded virus. So is your pinko premier for mishandling things. I am seeing a steady drop tho in cases and deaths so that is terrific news. You guys still having to wear the face mask?
Be great if you joined us on the games if you haven't already done so. yes, no! sorry.. umpire raises his finger.. out old mate back to the pavilion with you.

Richie

Last edited:
You must be a cricket fan having joined the forum. No doubt you have heard about the overnite death of one of VICs and Australia's favorite sons.. Dean Jones. What a shock I had when I logged in earlier. There is a thread if you wanna pay respects to one of the most dashing blokes with willow in hand we have produced. He murdered good white ball attacks with aplomb.

Baggers

Richie, very sad news about Dean Jones - from what I've seen of his interviews etc he came across as a really top bloke with an excellent sense of humour... great cricketer, very quick between the wickets & always tried to dominate the bowlers, in ODIs really like how he use to slightly bat out of his crease so he could apply even more pressure on bowlers.

Back