Our Planet's Last Unspoiled Places

Richie, very sad news about Dean Jones - from what I've seen of his interviews etc he came across as a really top bloke with an excellent sense of humour... great cricketer, very quick between the wickets & always tried to dominate the bowlers, in ODIs really like how he use to slightly bat out of his crease so he could apply even more pressure on bowlers.
:thumbsu:

You must be a cricket fan having joined the forum. No doubt you have heard about the overnite death of one of VICs and Australia's favorite sons.. Dean Jones. What a shock I had when I logged in earlier. There is a thread if you wanna pay respects to one of the most dashing blokes with willow in hand we have produced. He murdered good white ball attacks with aplomb.

Baggers

Correct , cricket nut!
Yes sad news ,was my boyhood idol

Yeah, those parts of the South Island are like picture postcard stuff Richie, outstanding scenery.

Mate have you heard of Hot Water Beach ?

Hot Water Beach - Coromandel -  North Island - NZ {has hot springs,  can create your own natur...jpg

Hot Water Beach - Coromandel - North Island - NZ { has mineral hot springs - you can create your own spa pool in wet sand during low tide}

Still wearing masks , metro Melbourne is still in a hard stage 4 lockdown(8 weeks in) curfew in place etc.
I'm the same in Britain, face masks are compulsory and we have a 10pm curfew on pubs/clubs/restaurants, it's only a matter of time now before we go into lockdown again.

Yeah, those parts of the South Island are like picture postcard stuff Richie, outstanding scenery.

Mate have you heard of Hot Water Beach ?

View attachment 669

Hot Water Beach - Coromandel - North Island - NZ { has mineral hot springs - you can create your own spa pool in wet sand during low tide}
That is amazing, have you tried them Mal?

Yeah, I have Richie & Jessica - it's absolutely brilliant & so relaxing, of course I was having beer in the hot springs at the same time 😃 they also have a small shop where they hire out shovels so you can create your own spa... here's another pic.

GOPR7283_21.jpg

Yeah, I have Richie & Jessica - it's absolutely brilliant & so relaxing, of course I was having beer in the hot springs at the same time 😃 they also have a small shop where they hire out shovels so you can create your own spa... here's another pic.

View attachment 676
My gosh I've never heard of digging out your own spa before, that is amazing!🤗

1602625220684.png
Jiuzhaigou National Park, China.
In Rize Valley, you’ll find Five Flower Lake. Its shallow waters are so impossibly clear (you can see for 130 feet underwater) and blue, it isn’t surprising locals consider it to have holy properties.

Back