Pakistan V England

nairbe

I can not believe this series has attracted so little attention here. It is important in the terms of test cricket and even more so with the Pakistan team giving England a cricket lesson over three tests.
Tonight is day three of the third test with Pakistan 2/222 at stumps on day two in their second innings. They lead the POMs by 180 odd runs and lead the series 2 nil. Pakistan have shown that they have recovered from the past issues and have built a good team for the future. They are likely to cause the BCCI to take Test cricket more seriously also. Pakistan add much to Test cricket and i wish them well. I also love to see the POMs get a lesson, even if it is in the Middle East.

Been watching bits and pieces of it on Fox, must say it's nice to see England staring down the barrel of a 3 zip whitewash.

0/36 at stumps on day three, need another 280-odd to win. Game in the balance at the moment but the pitch will be turning tomorrow. Can't believe how badly Pakistan have thrashed England in this series, their second test win was amazing.

England going alright in the chase so far at 1 for 84.

Pakistan's fielding continues to be abysmal, Umar Gull dropped an absolute sitter in the deep, Alistair Cook on only 32. Unforgivable.

Finally Pakistan take a couple of catches, the Khan one at slip was actually very good.. England 4 for 122 with the Sherminator and Morgan in, should be all over today with the way Ajmal is bowling.

Pakistan have done it. Fantastic, there is hope for Test cricket after all. We need PAkistan / Indian cricket to resume and then it will be game on. The BCCI will never tollerate Pakistan giving them a work over so they will work hard at test cricket to overcome. I really am so happy about this win.

Yeah great outcome for the game, but ffs something needs to one day be done about their fielding, I'm 30 and it's been **** ing disgraceful for as long as I can remember.

After the recents result over the summer I'm certainly a lot more optimistic as far as Australia's chances of regaining the Ashes

Our performance in the West Indies will be important. We need to be controlled and clean in our victory. Failure will set the team back a long way. The one dayers in England straight after will be a good sighting tour for some young bowlers.

Back