Pakistan Vs Australia - Uae

Equal fastest ton! After 4 decades since a bloke scored tons in both innings against Australia. It's now 3 guys in two tests!

This is a massive belting. After comprehensively destroying England, and beating SA over there, I definitely did not expect Pakistan dismantle Australia. Even accounting for the conditions. Has totally stunned me.

And we're next! :eek:

This is humiliating.

What's the bet that that that the pitch appears to turn into an unplayable minefield now that our dumbass batsmen are out there lol.

The most bizarre thin about this is about this is how abysmal Australia's fielding has been an yet Pakistan have been pretty good.

If Pakistan are fielding good, Hell must be a lukewarm place atm! lol I made plans to be able to see tomorrow's play. Will there be any significant play left???

I think there is about 2 and a half hours left tonight, who knows how many wickets will be down by the end of play.

And lol Maxwell wtf was that shot.. deserved to get bowled.

Damn Smith falls LBW on 97, well played anyway..

Marsh batted very nicely for his 47 I thought before having a lapse in concentration hitting one down the leg side.

6 for 238.

All over. Not surprised we lost, we've never been able to play spin well and we always struggle on dry, turning pitches. There's nothing really alarming about that as it's just standard practice. Our shot selection at times was horrible and a number of batsman got out playing stupid shots or generally doing something silly. That and the fact we gave up without much fight were the most disappointing things. I thought Mitch Marsh had a good series with the bat and it took a guy who's played only two tests to show something when other much more senior players couldn't.

Our pace attack wasn't much chop either. Siddle was poor and Starc wasn't much better. Siddle should have ben dropped a while ago. Spinners still have no venom either, we were really blessed with Warne and MacGill at the same time. Only Johnson showed anything from a bowling point of view.

The only Aussie players you could really give a pass mark to for the series was Warner, Johnson and Marsh.

The day's play started 5pm here. I finished 6. Heard on radio Smith and Marsh were putting up a challenge. Had some stuff to do at home. Make the effort to go to a relatives house to watch the rest of the day. Switch on the tv. I'm watching the presentation! :eek::(

Well that test match was a bit of a shambles. I really wish the selectors would pick and stick, fed up to the gills with this ever-changing line-up. Maxwell made a fool of himself in both innings imo, but that's not his fault, I'm sure he was told to go out there and 'play his natural game'.

Lots of lame shots to get out.

Marsh and Warner notable there, but I'll lay off both of them as they were lowdown on the list of our batting **** ups.

Back