What about clubs that don't have juniors, surely such a system would put them at a huge disadvantage?beached as;323335 said:Here is my format (Similar to Jika Jika's)
- 0 points - Home grown juniors.
- 1 point - Players recruited from from other local competitions and country comps (WDCA, NWCA, DDCA, VSDCA Lower XI's, etc.)
- 2 points - Other VTCA sides and Lower XI Premier Cricket sides.
- 3 points - VSDCA 1st and 2nd XI players.
- 4 points - Premier Cricket 1st and 2nd XI players (Including interstate teams).
Conditions applied are:
- Cap is set around 20 to 25 points.
- Each year a player stays with the club, a player loses a point off their status.
- 1 International player allowed per 1st XI.
- No rules on player payments.