Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

Re: Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

10notout;394009 said:
No its not David Cloke.

The boys name is Nick Sardi.

CAN BAT

def can bat - and only 16

on another note looking forward to seeing the crap slang at phil on monday when WC have been smashed

enjoy your weekend all

southern sledge;394057 said:
I think we all need to leave Phil alone myself included then we can close this thread

you open your big mouth & when some one fires back at you,you delete the posts...............WEAK................go back to the south..............MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

southern sledge;393892 said:
That wouldn't be the worst footy coach in Port Melbourne's history and ex player of a couple of clubs that don't exist anymore ?

sardi ghazi would have to be one of the best blokes i have met , honest and a great heart ,about his sporting ablity ,well i dont have to say much gunn batsmen

phil crea;393874 said:
whatever happens he as had a great year , i have to ask are u the gun bowler that plays for yarraville subbies in the 3rds

not a gun bowler u must be thinking of someone else

are you the batting extraordinaire phil crea who has a monstrous batting average of 16

how many did sardi end up with?

Re: North A and B 09/10

phil crea;393296 said:
and no guys both azza and cluts have signed on for next year already ,both love the club
Hahahahahaha... Not by the conversation i was a party too.. So how is phil 'jerry springer' crea going to justify his supposed 4 year contract. MV won on the weekend coz they had 12 players on the park. Thank you jerry for motivating the boys to really wanna win. To WC you have a good club. But crea will weigh you down like am anchor.. To all that thought we were overachievers that could not bat. People saying we were stuffed when D.Roach walked out..well we batted more than 80 overs each innings against the best bowling attack in the comp. Thank you phil for your comments saying we would be lucky to bat for 3 hours before the game. We used that and it steeled our resolve. Anyway this is koh phi phi 3 shining off. Well done to all grand final winners. Well done to east keilor c.c for being great hosts..and well done to valley boys for bringing home 4 flags for the club. The valley boys are here to stay... Ciao

koh phi phi 3;394471 said:
Hahahahahaha... Not by the conversation i was a party too.. So how is phil 'jerry springer' crea going to justify his supposed 4 year contract. MV won on the weekend coz they had 12 players on the park. Thank you jerry for motivating the boys to really wanna win. To WC you have a good club. But crea will weigh you down like am anchor.. To all that thought we were overachievers that could not bat, well we batted more than 80 overs each innings against the best bowling attack in the comp. Thank you phil for your comments saying we would be lucky to bat for 3 hours before the game. We used that and it steeled our resolve. Anyway this is koh phi phi 3 shining off. Well done to all grand final winners. Well done to east keilor c.c for being great hosts..and well done to valley boys for bringing home 4 flags for the club. The valley boys are here to stay... Ciao

yes you deserved the win , we have no excuse we were beating by a better side , we will learn by this loss ,and u are right if you havent got 12 players working together u wont win ,but i am sure we will fix the promblem ,

phil crea;394509 said:
yes you deserved the win , we have no excuse we were beating by a better side , we will learn by this loss ,and u are right if you havent got 12 players working together u wont win ,but i am sure we will fix the promblem ,

i thought pierra deserved his man of the match gun , ken to me was the other stand out

phil crea;393395 said:
i will make te call now if we dont win the flag ,we wont be going up if your not good enough to win the a grade flag ,u are no chance in the next grade

Are you still making the decision to stay in Nth A, Phil? Also, how was the mad Monday at the Racecourse, did you allow yourself to unwind with a few beers?

phil crea;392973 said:
fab 10 i am a centrals man now but still have some great mates down at gu ,i have no doubt they will win again because they are champions and the best side in the west ,put in this way the four men are great blokes and there stats prove it

Howdy Phil, you might remember me mate, Johnsy (Craig Johns) Mildura lad. Id have to agree with you there they (GU) were/are a champion outfit. I played there for the first 3 premeirships back in 2002 ish. They were definately the best club and side I have been involved with in 20 odd years of cricket. I thoroughly enjoyed my cricket with them and have many great memories.:)

southern sledge;395941 said:
I wouldn't have thought he quit, maybe moved on to save the club further embarrasement.

How is the club embarrased, played in the past 2 Grand Finals. Maybe you should worry about your own backyard before you jump into other clubs.
Lets hope you guys don't lose any players after finishing in the bottom 2 and getting relagated.

the word is correct, phil has left. not to sure why but my thoughts are very little were fond of him. I would really like to know if they are still going up a grade? anyone?

Canary Yellow;393501 said:
I can't believe this, twice in one week. Backing Phil again, I will start to sound like a Werribee boy soon. I can honestly tell you that Cluts and Big Ed are not on the coin you guys think. I spoke to one of them and asked about next season. The coin question was raised and both are on less than probably everybody on this thread.

You have to commend the two for it, they could get good coin somewhere else. I think you'll find Clutts won't be there next year, but thats only a gut feel, not from anything I have been told. It's just my opinion

phil crea;393547 said:
i have just choked on my sandwitch twice in a week yellow ,i can only answer honstely to questions people ask me, the club dont know how lucky we are to have 2 great bowlers for next to nothing ,cluts will stay we are talking to his mate from bendigo u will find he will give us one more year before he goes back home

I went early on this one and from all reports I have been found to be correct. Clutton has walked out of Werribee and will not be there next year. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

My sources tell me that Phil walked out due to the fact he didn't want the club to go up but the club still has every intention on playing in North Division next year. Not sure how true this rumour is, but that's what I've heard

Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

mmvca;396743 said:
Yeah, we have Brad Hodge coaching us next year. oops maybe its too early to say anything.
St marys will become one of the most hated sides in the MMVCA if they appoint Phil Crea as coach, the bloke is uncontrolable,

Canary Yellow;396079 said:
I went early on this one and from all reports I have been found to be correct. Clutton has walked out of Werribee and will not be there next year. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

My sources tell me that Phil walked out due to the fact he didn't want the club to go up but the club still has every intention on playing in North Division next year. Not sure how true this rumour is, but that's what I've heard

Your sources seem to differ from mine. Crea sacked by the club, and under justified circumstances.

Back