Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

And I believe the original quote mentioned rooms and pitches etc and the club paid its share. Are you saying if the council where you played offered to replace the fence you would turn it down?
I recall hearing that the clubs contribution came via income generated through sponsorship/advertising signage on an ongoing basis.

School funded the new fence 100%, and did not ask for any funding, or guarantee from either the football club or cricket club = handout
You're arguing about the funding of a fence, who cares. It looks good and adds to the ground which is already one of the best to play on in the comp. I understand the sentiment attached to the name but shortening it to OP's would save every one a lot of time when typing it out, surely that's enough for anyone to accept the change and move on.

I heard crosstown rilvals Montmerency are throwing big cash at Nathan Gardiner, anyone else heard news on it?
Who knows who cares, its not like he is churning out 500+ run seasons or ever has for that matter. Monty need more than a serial club jumper to stay up in BS, not alot of hype surrounding them or much noise coming from Para Rd. They need bowler/s to be competitive.

Will be at Lalor. However Amos has gone to Epping
One of the few moves that can be confirmed, Neary to LP probably the only other? Have heard LE have chased everyone and got no one. Brad Mitchell is an enticing signature and would be worth spending some $$ on, especially compared to some other guys and their contracts and you believe what you hear. Not hearing much though, the silence is deafening

I'll go with Riverside, Macleod, Diamo, Epping, LE, Bund, NEW, Rosanna, Mont, OP.
And it is very early but what the hell, in other news Brad Mitchell captain of Edinborough

Back