Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

In the words of Shane Warne; the only coach a team needs is one to get to the game in.

He then went on to coach his own team, and coach a number of younger spinners around the world. So I'd suggest it was a tongue in cheek comment made about a coach he hated. I don't think his sporting brain is as warped as yours.

He then went on to coach his own team, and coach a number of younger spinners around the world. So I'd suggest it was a tongue in cheek comment made about a coach he hated. I don't think his sporting brain is as warped as yours.

Wow, really Tongs? I just don't know what I would do without you here to explain the obvious to me.......

most coaches at amateur levels are just there to run training, hardly ever have i received proper technical advice, u gotta pay someone 1 on 1 for that..

most coaches at amateur levels are just there to run training, hardly ever have i received proper technical advice, u gotta pay someone 1 on 1 for that..

Like most things in life, if you go source it out yourself, you're likely to receive it. Whereas if you sit back and wait, it's not likely to come. I'm sure every club has a number of people who'd make great coaches if they were only asked to help. This is no different to the club coach, yes he runs training and drills etc. but if you asked him to work on X with you individually over the next month, I'm sure he's going to help.

Back