Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Sorry was at Mac v Mont game today and has a few things clarified. Correct, Johnson about face and recommitted. Lynch, Wood, Boddy? Brandt obviously already confirmed to Hurst. A few to Laurimar.
Nick lynch - not sure however only played 4 games. Probably won't play
Ash wood - played 2 games. Probably retired
Ryan boddy- played 2's all year.
Reid Brandt - didn't play last season
Not really sure if these players missing will impact the group or not but they were building for a premiership for 4 years or so and achieved it , so I wouldn't begrudge the group if it didn't stay together fully.
To state that the playing group and committee aren't on the same page is just the wrong call.
Hopefully some of the kids come through , and the coach gets a few more recruits on board for the new season ( much like every other club hopes to achieve wouldn't you think ?)

Nick lynch - not sure however only played 4 games. Probably won't play
Ash wood - played 2 games. Probably retired
Ryan boddy- played 2's all year.
Reid Brandt - didn't play last season
Not really sure if these players missing will impact the group or not but they were building for a premiership for 4 years or so and achieved it , so I wouldn't begrudge the group if it didn't stay together fully.
To state that the playing group and committee aren't on the same page is just the wrong call.
Hopefully some of the kids come through , and the coach gets a few more recruits on board for the new season ( much like every other club hopes to achieve wouldn't you think ?)

Think you might have that wrong too, i'm hearing its more about the 1st XI being an exclusive club of their own. clicky club by all reports

Think you might have that wrong too, i'm hearing its more about the 1st XI being an exclusive club of their own. clicky club by all reports
Yeah , what would i know. Only been part of the furniture down there since the early 80's. Wouldn't know anything about exclusivity of A Grade. They did have 20 players represent in A Grade last year. Hardly exclusive.. .....

Yeah , what would i know. Only been part of the furniture down there since the early 80's. Wouldn't know anything about exclusivity of A Grade. They did have 20 players represent in A Grade last year. Hardly exclusive.. .....
Only saying whats been said to me. Also told you are hardly sighted at the club.
Anyway congrats on the nomination for 3rd person self congratulator "Only been part of the furniture down there since the early 80's"

and 25k for JW at heid? or 25k for any coach, surely no one gets paid that much in park cricket.

Only saying whats been said to me. Also told you are hardly sighted at the club.
Anyway congrats on the nomination for 3rd person self congratulator "Only been part of the furniture down there since the early 80's"

and 25k for JW at heid? or 25k for any coach, surely no one gets paid that much in park cricket.

whitcher is on $15k that has been 100% confirmed from as close to the source as possible. far too much for a coach who most wont like and a batsmen that wont make runs. who cares anyway its Heidelberg that no one fears or cares about. irrelevant club.

I might be retired, but I'm still down there every Saturday . Your source seems pretty unreliable to me but hey , believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Harry is in the know - ask him

bit prickly there serge? maybe you should pop down to your club outside of your 2hrs on gameday to find out what is going on.

As for player movement, hearing recruiting going well at Laurimar,
What happened to Yarrambat? Are they consigned to history now? what kind of merge was that?

Last edited:
Back