Banyule
Eltham
Heidelberg
Bundoora United
Lalor Stars
Research
Mernda
Mill Park
Think this ladder has the top 5/bottom 5 of Barclay spot on. Positions will change but don't understand the love for Mont...can't see them being relegated though

Riverside
Diamond Creek
Macleod
North Eltham
Epping
Bundoora
Old Paradians
Rosanna
Montmorency
Lower Eltham

Plenty
Lower Plenty
Eltham
Lalor Stars
Bundoora United
Banyule
Research
Heidelberg
Mernda
Mill Park

Thanks to the DVCA for not giving us a home game round 1. Both Money and B grade playing away with B grade not even at Macleod's home ground because their BS side is at home! They'e had so long to do it and still can't get it right.

Surely Riverside & Diamond Creek are the ones to beat come the pointy end of the season, with Macleod nipping at their heels. Reckon the rest are just making up the numbers, but I've been wrong before.

Surely Riverside & Diamond Creek are the ones to beat come the pointy end of the season, with Macleod nipping at their heels. Reckon the rest are just making up the numbers, but I've been wrong before.
Macleod to have a horrendous year. Lost a few players, training numbers weak. Rely on 3-4 players. Creekers to walk a premiership

I agree with this, easily the two teams to beat, and I'll back Riverside to finally get the chocolates this year. Macleod may drop off a bit this year, if all the info on them missing players is true, but I expect them to sneak in to the 4 still.

Back