Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Bundoora United looking for a new coach if anyone feels like throwing their hat in the ring. Tongs, how about you? Come show us how it's done lol.

Little whisper that a youngster at research bearing the same surname as a gun allrounder who defected to Eltham a couple of years ago, could be on the move to a particular div3 club who doesn't mind shelling out money in cricket or football for that matter

Little whisper that a youngster at research bearing the same surname as a gun allrounder who defected to Eltham a couple of years ago, could be on the move to a particular div3 club who doesn't mind shelling out money in cricket or football for that matter
I was hoping for something from Barclay and Money Serge. Does anyone really care about player movements in Mash;)

Assuming Burton is gone, where does that leave Research? Malone gone, who are the senior players to get them out of the glue

My sources tell me that Turner will be made Captain of RECC should Burton not accept the position again.

Given that Burton is based in Bayside Melbourne, the chances of him returning to RECC would be 50-50 at best.

My sources tell me that Turner will be made Captain of RECC should Burton not accept the position again.

Given that Burton is based in Bayside Melbourne, the chances of him returning to RECC would be 50-50 at best.

Hearing captaincy was taken off burton without knowledge and done behind his back. No wonder malone and turner have disappeared burton soon to follow id imagine

I've gotta say this. As a relative new comer to the DVCA, I am staggered at the hate and vitriol (on this forum anyway) directed towards Research. What on earth has driven individuals to despise this club so much? I don't get it.

Hearing captaincy was taken off burton without knowledge and done behind his back. No wonder malone and turner have disappeared burton soon to follow id imagine

along with the captaincy he should hand back the many thousands he has pillaged from them and given little in return. and be forced to take brutal with him

I've gotta say this. As a relative new comer to the DVCA, I am staggered at the hate and vitriol (on this forum anyway) directed towards Research. What on earth has driven individuals to despise this club so much? I don't get it.

arrogant smug underperforming loud mouths. and that's just brutal. never been a respectful opposition.

Back