Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Why would I be able, or even want to dictate how the club operates? Club administration is fairly routine, the hard thing has already been done in regards to the new rooms, just awaiting ground to be broken. Credit where it's due here, Flack has done a great job in that regard. I can think of at least 4 or 5 blokes that could easily step into the Presidents role.

As for myself, weather I play on or not next year is yet to be decided. The pain really got to me last year.

Cmon big fella you’ll miss as your arvo teas too much if you retire.

Waking to the news of Nath Gardiner to Mernda is bringing up the debate for me of players who are on way too much $$$ for there ability. Sponsorship must be right up at Waterview. Good luck to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who have they lost? I wouldn’t say Gardiner is a loss or gain for any club has no morals or credibility at all,plays for the highest bidder every year. Will fit in nicely with his old mate up there.
Who have they lost? I wouldn’t say Gardiner is a loss or gain for any club has no morals or credibility at all,plays for the highest bidder every year. Will fit in nicely with his old mate up there.
Harsh words. Nath gave good service to Lower Plenty, is a decent bloke & a handy recruit for Mernda. Not the only player getting paid in our local comp (s). Not by a long shot.

Won't be a loss to LP. Got rid of a number of a grade players by getting others to fire the shots to get rid of them. Barnett, Gunn, Scanlon, Potter to name a few

Won't be a loss to LP. Got rid of a number of a grade players by getting others to fire the shots to get rid of them. Barnett, Gunn....

Both of whom helped us win a 1st XI flag, are great players, nice blokes and in the current MS team of the year. Bundoora United sends it's thanks to whoever fired those shots.

Eltham have changed their advertised position from Coach to Capt/Coach this week, Chrimes on the way out?
Seems that way and not surprising. There was a little bit of discussion late last season that he probably wouldn’t be asked to captain again. Is it a bit late in the day to be advertising for a Capt/Coach if your looking for an outsider? I would of thought most prospective applicants would of long sorted their destination by now.

Back